I just minted two capsule machine NFTs on scatter.art

I just minted two capsule machine NFTs on scatter.art
I hope I get a gigachad bros

Attached: 7F38E376-1890-4A3C-88CC-69BE6B2FAF68.jpg (658x1024, 166.67K)

What type of diabetes is that?

What coins does Eggman hold?

i recall him saying he is too low IQ to hold anything but bitcoin. actually pretty based and bitcoin will be a sure winner in the long run.

fuck scatter.art there wasn't even an airdrop and fuck rlurks and whatever the othet shitcoin nft your shilling too

what a chad

I'm not even shilling anything lol. I jsut like funny NFTs and I hope I get a gigachad. Also I'm still hopeful for an airdrop in the future from them. I think when a platform immediately does an airdrop it looks sketchy. It was over a year after uniswap launched that they did their airdrop. Just be patient bro
I miss eggman, I wish he would come back to twitter

the immediate airdrop upon launch is how you get jeets to pump and dump
but if you surprise everyone after a while who used your site organically, you get a community that actually cares and isn't going to dump your coin into oblivion immediately. Of course there's always the ones that do, such as with uni, but then regret having spent their 10k ps5

Attached: 4169.png (1080x1080, 229.67K)

Fuck you, I'm in... Never bought an NFT before though. It sent straight to my Metamask wallet. How do I view this thing?

click your profile in the top right, and go to your profile and see it there.

Attached: 4705.jpg (1080x1080, 98.15K)

Same op

>such as with uni,
Uni was and still is garbage token with no reason for holders to keep it and no benefits for holding fwiw

This is one of my favorite flurks btw

Thanks my man

And thank you OP, now I'm over half a grand in the fucking hole (I minted 4 total) and I can't even see if I got a waifu until they're all gone. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Attached: Pink2.png (599x641, 913.92K)

I just minted one please give me the giga chad luck too

Attached: giga.png (250x251, 43.09K)

He mentioned btc and eth on a recent stream. There was also a third shitcoin I hadn't heard before, but he said he's retarded so he mainly just holds btc and eth.

Do you think they will airdrop to users or to Flurk holders, or both. I minted two flurks that I haven't touched since, the gas fees scare me. But I want my scatterdrop

My guess would be Flurk holders and anyone that Mints something through them.

Attached: flurkslooper.png (1080x1080, 370.19K)

i fucking love that lil nigga like you wouldnt believe

>Trips of Truth
basado

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 28.52K)

Eggy is on youtube (Big Yolk) and poa.st (@FelonyCommitter)