Here is the crypto top 10 from 5 years ago

notice how many literally who coins
take Dash for example
5 years ago a top 10 coin, today 95% down from it's ath
your favorite top 10 coin can suffer the same fate too

Attached: va6WE7v.png (2164x1268, 490.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/binance-chain/bsc/issues/553
twitter.com/fuserleer/status/1487572247695048707?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of those coins were just shitty versions of BTC with just a different name, it's different now.

"this time it's different!"

Attached: brnlt.png (255x255, 21.04K)

shibs future

this time is different

Now they're shitty versions of ETH with a different name.

this will 100% happen to shitcoins like solana terra and polkadot. cardano will thrive like eth did

shib isnt in the top 10 though

dot is better then cardano in every way possible

It was. It hit number 9 and flipped doge

Can't wait until this happens to link. It had its peak in defi summer. Anyone can make an oracle. I wouldn't be mad if they had a general like xrp and other retards, I want to see it tank for shitting up the board all the time.

it will happen to eth and bitcoin eventually

Even though most of those coins are no longer in the top ten they are still worth more then they were 5 years ago. Litecoin and Monero for example.

Avax chads? Are we going to die?

Kek, literally this. It's also the same decentralization/security compromises for speed/throughput too. People who think their chain's uninspired uniswap fork will give it the resilience to weather the bear market are in for a very rude awakening (especially solana faggots)

There's been a significant paradigm shift in the altcoin market since those days. A lot of the top altcoins in 2017 and 2018 were simply alternatives to Bitcoin with little nuances that made them different. Other than ETH none of them had a very clear and definite use case. Now we're seeing Ethereum with billions of dollars locked in value and numerous apps built on the Ethereum network and the same goes for the various other altcoins currently at the top. A long bear market will still be a disaster for anyone holding them compared to Bitcoin, but I doubt it'll just nuke everything out of the top 50 like it did before.

pretty sure it flipped XRP briefly
FUCK why didn't I sell right then

Time traveler here. Here is what things look like in 2025.
>bitcoin
is still at number 1, idiots think it could be dethroned and biz was always making threads about bitcoin being shit old overpriced but bitcoin is now in six figure territory.
>XRP
dead, somewhere on page something on CMC, lawsuit was disaster and XSG mass an hero'd in 2023. Sunk worse then dogecoin, oof.
>ethereum
declared a security and buried in legal regulations. Part of ETFs and traditional instruments but went PoS, dropped to low 4 figures and couldn't break 5k, safe but extremely boring investment that just crabs, losing marketcap to avax
>litecoin
dead just dead and dying had a meme run in 2024 but tanked hard in the biggest rug
>monero
4 figures and rising, passing avax and ETH, rightfully claiming the number 2 spot

Attached: c92.png (1080x648, 1.11M)

insanely bullish for DASH the true future of crypto

Obviously eth and btc and prob ripple will survive, but what other top 10s will make it like cardano did from 2017? I am thinking avax or Solana? I own neither but might buy some after this marker pops and hope for a cardano like increase for next cycle and then make it.

Pretty much this, the question is if Eth cements it's place as number 2, what will be number 3?

BNB

>Time traveler here. Here is what things look like in 2025.

why do you retards post like this?

I am from the year 2032

Every coin in the top twenty has a 1T+ marketcap including my favorite altcoin, Bitcoin is $800,000 and a single LINK token is $23

ETH is ngmi. Only oldfags respect it. Anyone who entered crypto after 2019 doesn’t give a single fuck about ETH and has no desire to use it.

>but what other top 10s will make it like cardano did from 2017

Dogecoin just because of the Elon Musk hype, maybe Shib, outside of those it'll be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, and Litecoin will still be $20

Attached: 1640116989647.png (1020x938, 1.45M)

>Anyone who entered crypto after 2019 doesn’t give a single fuck about ETH and has no desire to use it.
What about the retards who wanted dogeshibeloncumtoken?

I’m sick of you backward looking fags. Just because some shit happened doesn’t mean it’s going to happen again. Why does everyone think like this. You’re all fucking stupid and I guess it’s some trauma response from the 2018 crash

BNB has a really good chance. Binance is a motherfucker. If LUNA's peg mechanism ultimately works it has a chance at #3 if it starts replacing USDT.

as an oldfag this was exactly the sentiment in 2016 when NEO, TRX, and other ETH killers took off.
>ETH
"Where am I and where are you?"

GNS or pregnant butt

I don't know if binance will be around long term
at least with shit like coinbase and kraken you know where they are and if the US government calls on them they will answer but with binance they're all over the place getting chased out of every country they go to
remember when malta was supposed to be blockchain island and binance was supposed to be the big catalyst for that? well now malta is on the FATF greylist

ICP

XMR

LINK

We like to larp here. Like a lot.

I don’t know what cz spends all the money on but it’s definitely not developers

github.com/binance-chain/bsc/issues/553

This.
LINK

Dash is currently over 10x your picture

Steem is like 4x

Not sure what your point is

inflation

why does augur have the trias logo

No, that was in 2013. In 2017 it was "x but on the blockchain with Smart Contracts!"

See He's 100% everyone thought ETH was going to die back in 2016 after the hack and the hardfork, now most normies don't care. Besides all of the well known NFT projects are on ETH and it's been a solid #2 on Coinmarketcap for nearly 7 years.

I feel sorry for ETH loyalists.

ETH, ADA didn't hit ATH from 2017 cycle against BTC.

I doubt most alts from 2021 cycle will hit ATH against BTC in next cycle 2025.

Thing is with "hot new tech alts" is every cycle there's always better tech, so those outpace previous hot tech from previous cycles. That's the game you're playing.

BTC is king. And your alts will bleed against it every cycle.

ETH didn't hit ATH against BTC this cycle.

Didn't even come close.

0.14 last cycle to 0.087 this cycle. That's almost down 40%

Want me to do ADA next?

Nothing is impossible, but I also want you to know that technology, expertise, and other factors have improved over time, so things may not go as badly as they did previously. For example, while NFTs were previously only jpeg images, gaming NFTs are now gaining traction in the NFT world. One of the reasons I became interested in gaming NFTs is that they allow me to earn passive income while having fun playing the games. I'm looking forward to the release of the Polker game, which will reward players with ultra-rare NFTs as they play.

KEK. whats next. shitty versions of LINK

Glad you asked. Yes you will be getting 1:1 pLink (prc20) on Pulsechain in around 3 months

Attached: pulsechain.png (1200x628, 265.03K)

LINK and ICP will be fighting for the spot

>Cardano
>Avalanche
>Solana
ALL GONE BY 2030

>It's another Ethcucks try to fud all the other L1s thread
Defi didn't exist. There was no yield farming, etc. Those coins didn't have billions of dollars locked in their ecosystems.

post your favorite pre-2020 forgotten coins.

anyone remember waltonchain? there were a bunch of threads on here talking about how it was the 'professional' alt and how it would revolutionize the supply chain or some bullshit.

BNB, this isn't a question. Even non crypto people know about Binance.

i entered crypto may 2020 and solely rely on eth. ive never used anything else. follow the developers.

Alts will die in the bear winter, but the market caps of top alts are 100x these numbers. The percentage of top alts that will die off will be lower because of that and the number of people invested in their ecosystems. ADA survived by doing absolutely nothing so I don’t think it’s out of the question.

history always repeats itself because human nature never changes.

>Just because some shit happened doesn’t mean it’s going to happen again
"This time is different"

there are an infinite number of possible tokens and shitcoins, 99.9% of them will go to 0 and nobody will even remember them, they will only look back to the ones in the top 10 and think "wow if i only just bought some speculative altcoin trash I'd be a millionaire today"

>the number of people invested in their ecosystems.
people rotate and leave ecosystems to rot in the blink of an eye. assuming that wouldn't happen in bear and in much more brutal quantities is dumb. the only thing people are loyal to is price go up.

>monero then vs now
I'll never get tired of watching these fags lose

Attached: 1629302335726.png (1375x749, 1.15M)

Actually they are better versions. They do not have $200 gas fees and are faster

Do you really think all of these will survive? Choose wisely Any Forums.

Attached: Capture.png (1718x1246, 253.88K)

The developers and the innovation are on Avalanche solana and BNB.

NGMI

btc: $1k to $38k
Eth: $8 to $2.5k
Ltc: $4 to $110
XMR: $16 to $153
ETC: $1 to $25
Dash: $12 to $97
augur: $4 to $13
maidsafe: 9c to 37c
steem: 15c to 32c

all of those coins have gone up user. I get the point you're making but your evidence proves the opposite

>LTC still goin' strong

Attached: 1642200596099.jpg (1192x1156, 258.19K)

>here is crypto top 10 from 5 years ago
>wayback machine 2013 compared to 2022
faggots like you make it impossible to take truthfully if you can even get your math right.
jesus fuck
>5 years ago
fucking kek if this was a fucking troll post. 5 years ago BTC shot from 3k to 20 k and dropped to 7k in 2 months, everyone was shitting their pants, you're a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1587524880572.gif (320x389, 1.91M)

Shitty versions of link existed even in 2017

you'll buy in at $1200 like a cuck

Attached: all-time-xmr-comparison-chart.jpg (900x3054, 808.91K)

This is right. Take LOX for instance, it is going to offer the world extra security for mobile devices using just NFTs and a decentralized IMEI blacklist.

Someone needs to make a Monero baggie bingo card
>fungibility
>anonymity
>unknown amount
>tx volume
>actually used
>black markets are shifting to monero
>titty mascot
>buying btc in 2012

A bunch of those coins are still popular.

If I bought Dash and woke up years later to find it at $95, I’d be pretty happy, still.

....i really like monero

You are wrong about Link. It will cement its place on Rank 1 by 2026 - The Flippening.

Attached: 1639458950713.png (1387x1020, 609.03K)

>1mc
Number 1 market cap.
ID confirms.

Attached: 1639323744295.jpg (800x418, 194.98K)

why the fuck does it need an nft?

This.
And not really, Monero and eth are obviously quite different to BTC.

XRD will be #1
Minimum
twitter.com/fuserleer/status/1487572247695048707?s=21

eth is shitty too though

t. smoothie who has no idea how and why these alt chains network fees are seemingly cheap

This time its different

lmao. more than 50% of all developers on on eth bud.

I can't believe MaidSafeCoin hit it's all time high and ripplefags are still bagholding from 2018 KEKERINO!!!!

>monero
>4 figures and rising, passing avax and ETH, rightfully claiming the number 2 spot

Wow, let me guess what you hold Mr. Time Traveller.

Avax stays
Eth and ada where in top5 2 bull runs
There is only 1 coin to be in top10 two bullruns in future
Thats avac
3rd revolution in consensus algorithms man

>2017 was 5 years ago
holy fuck

And today the top 10 is littered with shitty versions of Ethereum just with a different name.
>it's different now
LMAO