New variant just dropped. It's over, sell everything

New variant just dropped. It's over, sell everything

Attached: 27892423.png (680x730, 610.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7805440/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34737005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8098784/
wpi.edu/news/early-research-finds-extracts-sweet-wormwood-plant-can-inhibit-covid-19-virus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're all triple vaccinated and we will not allow those flights into the country. Who cares?

>triple jabbed
>he thinks everything will go back to normal
oh sweet summer child

Attached: 437346735.png (1638x1198, 1.02M)

>Symptoms: mild headache, sore throat, fever
So... a common flu?

molecular biologist here. this probably doesn't mean anything, new variants happen literally all the time, we're only familiar with the three that caused problems. there will probably be new variants of concern unless natural immunity from omicron lasts a long time (which is doubtful), but we have no reason to shit our pants yet.

it doesn't make sense to be this scared about a variant that probably won't do shit, instead of being scared about a market that's teetering on the edge of a cliff.

Attached: db7cc3d74ec14f00a89c8099b66f8c93.jpg (750x739, 60.51K)

I am so tired guy, could these niggers finaly start to turn into zombies or just die and i can finaly put down this face diaper...

I currently have COVID. Started with a sore throat, progressed to photophobia/headache + fever and fatigue. Now I have sensitive skin with a burning sensation and pain near my spine. Very strange virus, to me it's clearly man made.

Every time a new variant drops, COVID's market dominance is lessened.

What? You didnt take the 4th and 5th doses? You filthy criminal!

>Son of Omicron
>Omicron 2: The Quickening

Just what will they think of next?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-101155_Brave.jpg (1076x1415, 859.5K)

Are you vaxxed?

Nope

>Omicron 2
So its like playstation hardware releases now. When can we expect the next drop? What upgrades will it have?

hahahhahahahahah

>it's over
>it's a branch of onmicron
You must love eating nothingburgers

Viruses can have strange effects. How would you know which effects are "natural"? People thought that the Bubonic plague had been sent by God because their lymph nodes swelled up with black shit.
That said, it probably is man-made, but that's because of the documented cases of chink interns selling infected animals from the Wuhan Institute of Virology at the local market, not because your spine hurts.

It sonds like you have shit health and the memeflu made you hyper aware of shit that was probably already going on.

2.1 will have extra running nose effect and plus 0.5celsius temperature.

Will it be vaccine backwards compatible?

Well I'm making that claim conscious of the existing evidence of Chinese involvement
>shit health
Well I'm not a terminal cancer patient but yeah things aren't squeaky clean. Definitely not a flu though.

Haha, of course not.

I just got it too. It started with muscle aches and fatigue. just a mix of everything, sore throat, a little cough, headache. it knocked me out for a day, and then I barely had the energy to rinse myself in the shower.
not the worst cold I've had but pretty bad.

>choosing between a chink bioweapon or kike juice
Spoilt for choice

omicron 2 eclectic boogerflu

brooo i want to kill journos

Holy kek
This nigger is actually UNJABBED
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE FELL FOR THE UNVAXXED MEME

>a little cough
Yeah it's been like that for me. For a respiratory illness it sure doesn't manifest that way. Though I had a fever for 2 nights three weeks ago when I had a cold, probably that was the initial infection.

Also the extent of the WHO's "research" in China about the virus's origins was them interviewing pre-selected guys for 2 hours.
>did you create a new variant of a pre-existing coronavirus here?
>no.
>ok thank you so much goodbye.
The WHO is a complete fucking joke and Trump was completely right to withdraw US funding.

At how many doses does a braindead libshit start to question their reality? Serious question. They lined up for 3, maybe 4. What about 5, 6, 7. At 8 will they question the narrative? Or will it be variant number 20 fear, rinse and repeat until their immune system can't do anything else but produce spike proteins.

Literally no one fucking cares anymore.
They'll do what they can to make this seem like a problem but we've all had it dude. I don't care. Neither does anyone else. These kikes need to be fucking gassed

Yeah the WHO is a disgrace along with the whole of the UN. Chinks have unbelievable control over many aspects of our lives.

It's not exactly a respiratory illness, it primarily attacks the angiotensin-system, making it more of a clotting-illness. Hence people stroking out and dying due to systemic inflammation. It just happens to primarily spread via droplets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

They don't live in the same reality you and I live in fren. These people have been mentally fucked beyond repair.

yeah and he'll be here posting in a week like everyone else

the jab doesn't do anything, it's literally saline

That's because you took the fucking mRNA altering shitlib vax you fucking idiot. Its killing you morons slowly. Thankfully you will die soon along with the rest of the other tard kike nigger lovers

Immunologically, you hit diminishing returns pretty fast. The 3rd dose has much less benefit than the first 2 and a 4th would have even less. The immune system isn't like some battery you can keep juicing indefinitely.
If you get a completely different vaccine, that's one thing, but giving people what's essentially the same vaccine every 3 months is completely pointless. If your immune system lost protection to repeated infections every few weeks, humanity would be long extinct.

do you ever see things going back to normal?

>upgrades
Just like after the ps2, it downgrades. Same with this.

I also had lower spine pain. I got pneumonia too, which put me in the hospital. I couldn’t get enough oxygen without sitting up straight and my blood pressure was too low to stand.

Start taking Azithromycin

What's so funny? I didn't take it, and the flu was worse. I've never even bothered with flu shots they're worthless.
my coworkers reaction to the vaccine was just as bad as me actually getting it...

Mmm cant wait to catch that new new baby

mRNA can only create proteins, it's the last step in the DNA -> RNA -> protein pathway in cells. You don't have persistent mRNA hanging around that can be altered. Unless they included reverse transcriptase in the vaccines, mRNA can't alter DNA either.
>things going back to normal
They're never going back to normal. Even if COVID disappeared tomorrow, the precedent for vaccine passport, pre-clearance to enter countries, 24/7 location tracing, lockdowns, curfews has already been set. Once you give rights away to the government, you're never getting them back.

Hahhahahahha

HahhHhahHahhhHh

How does anyone take any of this seriously anymore?

Omicron 2: Electric Boogaloo

vaxxed?

to divert from other more real issues
and not its not ukraine thats another nothingburger

meant for

Yeah the OG and delta could do that too, omnicron has less severity so it lessens the risk. So it isn't even a scare in that department either.

I meant haven’t we had those things before? I know to come to certain countries you already need specific vaccinations. Im in Australia and even here were moving away from lockdowns as people just stopped taking them seriously

I had it too but only got vaxxed because of work
Started with a fever that I sweated out and sore lower spine. Sweated it out went away. Felt good

Woke up next day with some foggy mind, headache and sorethroat.

Despite all that shit, I didnt feel drained or tired, was definitely weird at least untill I started to do a few things.

Took about 3 days to fuck off

Couldnt tell you if the vax helped or not. I also live with 3 other people and no one else got it and I arguably have the best immune system out of everyone in my household so I dont fucking know how this shit works

Attached: 1595878222149.jpg (637x504, 69.33K)

Globohomo is getting desperate

you have your own retrotranscriptases bc everyone has retrotransposons
it was documented pretty early on that a covid infection got inserted because some guy kept giving positive tests long after his infection and further testing found chimeric human/virus dna
it is not even uncommon, it only is rare that it gets inserted on a transcripted region

>sequenced

Omicron is just a vax for retards. Shits over by spring anyway.

Buy

enjoy your long covid you fucking retard

Attached: 1642100208333.jpg (640x427, 99.55K)

I had it a few weeks back and had a similar skin issue. Itchy as fuck and would get little hives. Almost like an allergic reaction.

Oh wow the variant that never ends? How retarded are vaxxies

Attached: FH3xSrxWYA4tPrA.jpg (817x837, 68.93K)

Are you mebtally fucking retarded? When has there ever been the precedent for preventing people from going to the fucking grocery store? When has getting a job ever involved giving them your vaccination history?

There should be bets going. Not what it'll be called, but whether or not another one will emerge.

Omicron 3: Return of the King

Attached: 1643404744734.jpg (660x660, 109K)

It varies from place to place. You can find specific instances for almost every measure if you look hard enough:
>the US had a mandatory smallpox vaccinations
>European countries had curfews during WW2
>an SA officer took down your name if you went to shop in a Jewish-owned store in Germany
But the overall regime of biosecurity was not there. We aren't in a world war (yet), but we have curfews. We don't have SA officers standing around stores, but you have to scan in a QR code and give your name, email, and phone number to enter a restaurant or bar for "contact tracing". We don't have a disease with a 30% mortality rate going around, but you have to take vaccines every 4-6 months.
Crucially, there's no clear end for COVID, so there's no clear end for these measures. Even if there's no curfew in a location now, the precedent has been set that you can just impose one, so what if hospitalizations rise for whatever reason? We'll just promise not to abuse those powers, but, you know, it's just a tool that's good to have on hand, just like with the bulk data collection after 9/11. It's pretty clear at this point, and especially with the Omicron variant that's completely unstoppable, that there's not even any epidemiological justification for these measures anymore, but it's pretty naive to think that there'll be any point at which governments will say
>yupp, those were emergency measures, but now the emergency is over and they're all gone now

They may just never question it. If the likelihood of questioning could have by every shot once we hit a 4th booster. Because anyone stupid enough to take a forth will be stupid enough to take a 5th

I think this shit is starting to be a serious political liability, in that people are starting to go legit fucking crazy. It's not just some guy being depressed from isolation, it's people being unwilling to work, birth rates plummeting, wars being started, extremists being elected into political offices.
Politics is something done by humans and if the humans are all losing it because of prolonged social isolation, politics becomes crazy too. Governments cannot keep an ever-escalating situation under control forever. For now, it's people laughing at wagies, doing fuck-all during WFH, demonstrations, and the occasional riot, but there comes a point where full-blown breakdowns in infrastructure and even civil war become actual possibilities. Yeah, the worse shit generally starts in places that are already unstable, but it doesn't necessarily stay there.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info, user.

criminally underrated post

Omicron 1 was already fucking nothing, almost no ICU numbers.
Omicron 2 will be a common cold.

source: your local telegram group

mrna vaccines are very specific tools. it's like teaching your kid how to drive an automatic car, he wont have the capability to drive manual, let alone starting a car without battery.

mrna vax is a mistake. if you didn't take traditional made one youre a moron

You're probably have a shit diet and spend all day sitting.

Ok solded

source: literally everybody who got it in my social circle

I did take the mRNA vaccines because I think they are effective as best as I can determine, but I also don't give a fuck whether I live or die.

Attached: 1622488587684.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

When is OmicronInu coming out?

so your social circle is overweight mutts, big surprise

People that say this are the first ones to beg for their lives at the first sign of imminent death. If someone pulled a gun to your head in a dark alley and told you to start sucking you would be playing Mozart's concerto No.1 on their dick and go for the encore after he cums.

Maybe I would, I have an adrenal system like everyone else. But what does it say about you that you are proud of your ability to make a man scream by stabbing him?

People who panic sell at any little fud deserve poverty

INTERNET
TOUGH BOY

HE KNOWS WHO WILL SCREAM IN THE FACE OF IMMINENT DEATH.
So cool user

Attached: 1628703814317.gif (138x162, 9.23K)

What a Chad. Ygmi m80

wtf is that stock picture hahahahahahahahahah

>load ze variant fud
>again
>and again.
>and again

Then you have nothing to worry about. Jabbies are seething over your untainted body.

Attached: 1642767223697.jpg (689x362, 43.87K)

Damn wtf, I didn't even get the first ones yet, stop releasing new ones so soon, I"m trying to catch them all!

I must admit, I love the bear market, there are no vaxxed faggots on this board

This isn't going to be over until people start killing politicians and journalists.

And at the end of the day you're the one that's sick, have fun covid boy

All of you cryptobros went in on the jabs? That’s why I’m happy being pureblood holding boomer rocks

Are you 12?

subhuman nigger
You're a faggot, def not a "molecular biologist".
CDC just published a new study on natural immunity which shows its robust and longllasting.

KILL YOURSELF

explain the flu shot chud
would be totally normal if we got a yearly covid shot.
or what about the tetanus shot? total conspiracy right?

this is a bot post

Attached: 5.jpg (800x620, 59.93K)

Hahahaha, i should sell everything for a common FLU? I would rather add to my bags of ALBT, DOT, Near

Attached: images.png (225x225, 9.55K)

>this is so sad
>alexa, play omicron2

hahahahah,Fucking FLU user. if all goes to zero as you mentioned, from ALBT DOT NEAR, better than i fucking sell

>Nobody cares part 4355

cope harder mutants lel

>would be totally normal if we got a yearly covid shot.
Flu shots are inactive vaccines which are used in most mandatory immunizations in the US. COVID-19 Vaccines that have been approved aren't. The efficacy rate with the vaccines was also significantly higher, and it has dropped off substantially, whereas the flu shot has an efficacy rate that is consistent around 30% vs. most of the shots that had an efficacy rate around 90% that steeply declined.

I have covid, honestly I had tonsillitis a week before and it was 10 times worse. All I got was a mild sore throat and aches. I live in Adelaide, our rules are fucked with 10 days isolation. Still have until Friday until I’m allowed out and I’m 100% healthy. What I did to help with my recovery was to smoke weed and drink alcohol every day to cure boredom. I also smoked Dmt on the first 2 days so that also may have helped cure the virus

I had COVID last week for 2 days.
>unvaxxed
>Monday, fever of 100.5, test positive
>Took wormwood tincture (like pic related)
>Tuesday, no symptoms, test positive
>Wednesday, no symptoms, test negative

Its weird how other anti-parasitics, besides ivermectin, work for curing covid, and also that no one talks about them.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7805440/
>Artemisia annua L. extracts inhibit the in vitro replication of SARS-CoV-2 and two of its variants

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34737005/
>Artemisia annua L. hot-water extracts show potent activity in vitro against Covid-19 variants including delta

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8098784/
>Artemisia and Artemisia-based products for COVID-19 management

wpi.edu/news/early-research-finds-extracts-sweet-wormwood-plant-can-inhibit-covid-19-virus
>Early Research Finds Extracts from Sweet Wormwood Plant Can Inhibit the COVID-19 Virus

my worms were seeething

Attached: Untitled_37__23433.1449121472.jpg (443x1280, 80.1K)

Omnicron did so well they released a sequel

literally this. Got covid myself and I wouldn't say it stands out more than any other cold I had. Maybe in the top 50% in terms of how bad it was. I have vaccinated friends who had it worse than me.

I live in NZ and there's a similar self-isolation period law if you test positive
>simply don't get a test
that's all there is to it
cannot wait until most people have had this nothingburger virus then maybe we can go back to normal rather than another year of this lockdown/mandate life-limbo.

>They're never going back to normal. Even if COVID disappeared tomorrow, the precedent for vaccine passport, pre-clearance to enter countries, 24/7 location tracing, lockdowns, curfews has already been set. Once you give rights away to the government, you're never getting them back.
fuck your defeatist bullshit attitude

same here, 2 of my coworkers had to take time off work after the vax because they "felt like shit"
2 friends of mine in britain have had covid, basically exactly like this user's experience, first day a flu and completely recovered within 3 days.

I got the vaccine together with a flu shot and felt like shit for 4 days. Had to keep my job. I’m skeptical, but my mom is a doctor so that debate doesn’t fly.

>the mask
>the mask 2: son of the mask

Buss it

Lol some idiots still don't understand that new variants (1) don't exist, they are "declared" and (2) that they are bullish, because more covid, more chaos, more infections, more lockdowns, more deaths, means the FED might not tighten as much or at all as they would have otherwise.

Any sort of bad economic news, is bullish for stocks. Uh? Economy going to shit? Bullish. Uh? 10% Unemployment? Bullish. Uh? Homeless people everywhere, mass panic, deaths and civil war? Bring it on, bullish. Uh? Peak earnings, all downhill from here? Bullish.

This is why this market is utterly sick and needs to be put to death asap. Stocks aren't just decoupled from the real world, they are actually inversely proportional to economic data. The better the economy, the worse it is for stocks. The worse the economy, the more bullish it is for stocks.

>Very strange virus, to me it's clearly man made.
I got it too and these were exactly the thoughts I had. The symptoms are so fucking bizarre, it feels like you're being tested on in clinical drug trials.

Can’t believe people still think Covid exists

Yes. It is man-made. You made it. Everything you listed besides the flu symptoms are psychosomatic.

>we are all triple vaxxed

i mean i havent had the second or third yet....
because i never had the first

Attached: masked.jpg (720x641, 44.61K)

yes it was manmade to genetically target fat gay retards

I would point out that Smallpox vaccinations didn't last more than a couple decades after they were introduced. You hear people say all the time how smallpox is the only thing we ever eradicated, but to say vaccines were even moderately important in that is retarded. They never vaccinated more than 10% of the population against smallpox, and they stopped because there were more people dying of the vaccine than the disease. Which Japan and the Philippines found out the hard way decades before, but the US was willing to ignore due to fears of Soviet biowarfare.

Attached: not even smallpox vaccines worked.png (1036x1452, 476.96K)

What supplements are good for the angio system?

>this is your mind on Any Forums

Im unvaxxed , from time to time random friends get covid, they are all boosted , they feel like shit, i hang with them even in the days they had symptoms and never got covid since im tested every week

Explain?

>Explain?
Your friends got scammed. Village is fed sers

Attached: mrna meme juice profit.png (1728x1550, 101.03K)

you prob had it already and didn't even notice it. wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are in the same category.

I think I’m immune. Never had Covid and never had the flu. Never backed for either. Id bet I’m seriously one of the people immune to aids. Type O blood and European.

>I trust big pharma
its a cucked flu-like virus that got blown the fuck out of proportion because its just more than average infectious. and big pharma knows it can make billions. They just have to pay media to spam it, and they did. Litteraly have excuse to take the whole world's money. Nobody can pass an oportunity like that. Dosent matter if the vax is working or not. (to them)

>has
>never
>been
>isolated
always was
dunno greek alphabet is nearly over and straight up numbers make it too obvious that its just the n'th version of the common cold
mandarin has a few thousand signs so that could be good, but the political implications of using something chinese aint that great
maybe they go for Cyrillic or arab, or they just make up fantasy words

This but non ironically.

based south strayan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1510290348877.jpg (776x748, 115.21K)

You have to understand that these people actually WANT more vaccines and boosters. They’ve bought into the narrative completely and now actively discriminate against anyone who isn’t living in terror over the 99.98% survival rate coof

Even the WHO is starting to warn that too many jabs is causing compromised immune systems, kek.

this user gets it

definitely not the jab fucked me up both times