/dbg/ D0B0 General

The Crabbin'

Attached: 4chi.png (720x720, 443.31K)

brehs...

Attached: d0bo_leggins_noaudio.webm (576x1024, 2.14M)

Attached: 1642800604722.jpg (480x360, 36.54K)

>mfw market still bonked
am i retarded or current fud of russia war and fed raising interest 0.1% are empty fears

Attached: 1.png (386x446, 147.08K)

Not retarded, absolute nothingburgers as per usual
Consider the aroma

CEX listings coming when the bull run resumes? Also whats this memetools thing, will it affect anything? Are we close to shibs volume pre pump/

>bearish
stop posting this disgusting subhuman whore

There is also a meme nft platform being developed.

that when the twitter bots show up? can't trend

What's with all the deleted d0b0 threads while straight up BUY x threads stay up kek you'd think the seething would stop at some point.

Attached: 675756.jpg (800x800, 139.12K)

jannies still mad

is $20 million the floor for this?

This is the first time I've seen this video. Based.

Yes

has justin considered an eth bridge?

Nobody is going to bridge shit. this was asked multiple in December and the answer was and is NO just give up already

I'm not sure how you'd even handle reflections with a bridged token.

nvm, apparently "due to the reflection tax and our renounced contract, it wouldn't make economic sense for someone to use the bridge" according to the telegram

Can a bsc coin only that is listed on exchanges pump like hell?

yeah you're right, I just checked the telegram for an answer.

whats the dob0 telegram

Safemoon did nicely

You can find it on their website

tdotme/d0g380nk_community
change any instance of 0 to o, 3 to e, 8 to b, fucking jannies...
oh yeah forgot about that

do u think we become the next sh1b or d0ge

IMO there is a good possibility for big pumps at least. And there is a chance for something like that too.

memetools v2 will overtake p00coin

I know

Attached: 1636601043622.png (512x512, 244.59K)

rolling for a b0nk id

All of you bagholders will end up roping when your shitcoin fails you
Ngmi

How will it fail us? Devs are working hard and community is strong. Cope loser.

without a doubt

Attached: 1640639049118.jpg (720x960, 93K)

we have already come to conclusion either h0b0 or d0b0. we dont give a fuck if it fails

I have a feeling that it is a contender. According to google trends, the interest when D0B0 peaked was less than the interest in Shib when it peaked first time. So this could mean that even with less interest this has the ability to pump to 200million. I could be waffling.

totally uninspired coins like ElonDoge, BabyDoge etc made to 1B+ mcap, we expect this at the very least
but we are the only contender to usurp the throne of doge and shib

Attached: 1639314139219.jpg (989x1283, 173.33K)

wgmi d0br0s. check ‘em

Beautiful

Our memes are already by far the best just keep memeing to a bright future

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x374, 1.37M)

Fucking idiot pajeets. Ngmi
>more billboards
>exchanges don’t list burn tokens
>memetools is a direct line to getting rugged
>memetools doesn’t burn DOB0 as originally promised
>multiple devs left without saying anything
>pitiful volume
Face the truth. Your scam is over

based and d0b0 pilled, also nice digits sir.

Attached: 4756456.png (1080x608, 1.14M)

1-no billboarrrdddsss
2-False weak 2 months old FUD
3-Weak fud again can say the same with CMC and CoinGecko
4-Devs said it goes to what the community wants either burn or exchange listings
5-original dev still in chat and crispy I think is his name is still in the chat too so no dev has left weak fud again
6-volume low but nobody is willing to sell so…. This shit is not dropping

TDLR weak fud gain

Fuck off pajeet. Your scam will lead to you being arrested once all wallets have KYC requirements

Weak fud is weak. Do us all a favor and go away.

Reminder that fudder said the same things about shib back in April. Reminder that biz is always wrong.

Attached: 1641941034042.png (1231x253, 54.05K)

damn, and shib is pajeet shit compared to this

Never again bros, i sold my shib because of bizniggers, this time is h0b0 or D0b0

>not on ETH
>shitcoin with burning mechanics
>no exchange will list it
>pitiful telegram and discord engagement
>shit website
>wasn’t first crypto in space at all (beaten by Dogecoin)
>shitty meme that nobody cares about

is it that time again for me to post some of these? well alright, I can post one from my stash kek
>Verification not required.

Attached: guessthethread10.png (1206x143, 12.3K)

Always remember that biz associates memecoins with normies and red-dit and therefore irrationally hates them. They will say anything to take them down. Just look at all the threads about "shibagholders" as they call them. They missed doge, they missed shib, and they will miss d0bo.

Attached: 1641935674824.png (556x104, 5.61K)

I guess I never posted 9 either here did I. Notice the date and then check charts. yeah. lol

Attached: guessthethread9.png (635x130, 9.08K)

only genuine issue here is the eth but thats because of the reflections you cheeky prick. Safemoon was bsc only and it worked out fine for them. The rest of this FUD is fluff taken from your bussy probably.

>good ETH has ridiculous gas fee's
>everyone begs for coin burns
>already on small exchanges
>only a handful of people use tg discord for cypto. Insignificant
>website looks good
>doge sent a plastic coin not a ledger
Anything else you want to try?

buy now or rope later, the choice is yours

No one is going to buy your bags, delusional D0baggie

There has been an uptick of bonkfud in the poorfolio generals. As a recent 25b+ holder I demand shilling of upcoming projects or reaffirmation of why this memecoin is the next one.

Attached: 2022- 23- 03-4836.png (706x377, 282.17K)

you guys are still making threads?

how does bullshit like that pump and become big? what kind of people are behind those kind of projects to pump them? even with weaponized autism its a struggle for us, i legit dont understand how stupid bullshit like dogelonmars and floki take off the ground

I can only attribute it to Elon Musk's rampant faggotry and those coins getting acknowledged at the peak of the bull by tourists that jumped on the bandwagon during said faggotry. If Musk never got involved, none of those dog coins wouldve ever touched 100M mcap.
With Any Forums autists behind the wheel on this one, we are actually capable of making this coin trend to the mainstream because we think outside of the box and choose more unconventional methods to market (see: space stunt). Faggot devs for other rip off doge coins are third worlders that don't understand the internet like we do.

REFLEX DOB0 link up when?

p0ocoin and bogged finance will soon be replaced by memetools. strap in boys, i can feel the next pump

Attached: 2022-01-30_06-09.png (658x706, 137.86K)

is the nft platform going to be part of memetools or is that a separate thing?

okay thats pretty based

what do you guys think the barrier for entry for premium should be? 10B, 25B or 50B? Seems like a suicide stack is fair game for everybody but I feel like a tokensniffer will only really benefit degenerate BSC gamblers so locking them into a big holding would punish them for swinging (and give me those sweet reflekshuns)

Attached: 1642738091268.jpg (1536x2048, 819.88K)

My understanding is that it’s a seperate thing all together. Memetools V2 is dropping real soon while the NFT marketplace is gonna take longer.
>inb4 “MUH TWO MORE WEEKS LOL”

We want the amount to be relatively low so that normies see it as something within their reach. (This is based on the assumption that we are going to pump) If they have to drop $5k for premium they probably won’t be too keen to use the platform.

We keep it as 10b cause as it pooomps its gonna get moar expensive. Don't be cruel to the normalfags or they won't buy

Attached: 1643418352972.gif (657x527, 612.49K)

im not convinced that those ones pump because of elon. doge and shib are the only ones that have elon pump behind them; the rest seem to come from nothing? how does some random uninspired cash grab like Floki hit 1b mcap? it has no soul, no genuine community to get it up off the ground. at some point it has to be funded by some type of mega whales and lots of sketchy money pouring in to get it off the ground.

yeah true, slipped my mind that normies would want to "invest" into new meme tokens (lol)

>Eth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking retard, enjoying your gas fees?

We can also lower it as the coin pumps. They'll get excited by discounts.

Based devs working trough the bear

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
BUT MOST OF ALL FUCK SETO AND FLOPPA
50B EOY ROLLING FOR GET.

Attached: 1643351923283.jpg (521x664, 90.44K)

HAHAHAHA KEK HAS BLESPED US YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

VERIFICATION NOT REQUIRED

C
H
E
C
K
E
D

FUCK FLOPPA

I am financially bored

witnessed, now check these dubs

Yeah, you could also easily spin the narrative as:
>ETH is too expensive, only good for "serious" big money DeFi stuff, prohibitive to you guys
>BSC is more fitting for a meme project that wants to be accessible to everyone so you guys make it!
>BSC was clearly a conscious decision to make this affordable to regular people

Eth goes up to high mcaps because reddit buy $100, notice they only own $20 worth because $80 was fees then spiral into depression and forget to sell when it gets big. They need a 5x just to recoup their losses.

When do you guys think we'll see BTC on another bullrun. Sometime in the near future, need some hopium here.

I think it will start rising, with peak being in may. BTC will start acting more like boomer stocks.

DELUSIONAL BAGHOLDERS. NONE OF YOU WILL MAKE IT

None of us are making it in a bear market with any coin. Gotta wait for BTC to pump. I only invested what I could afford to lose. This could die and I would not care. Rope threads will be hilarious if this moons though. Cant wait to hear you swinging user.