Chainlink Labs brain drain operation continues

Once again, Chainlink Labs recently pulled off a world class maneuver and the market was too stupid to notice and understand the large implications.

Ari Juels, being a world leading computer scientist and the lead of the cryptography department at Cornell Tech, essentially ensures that all the best young crypto academics at Cornell are de facto R&D for Chainlink Labs.

Well, now, not only do they have a stranglehold on Cornell - the leading university for crypto R&D - but also the next best things. They just hired cryptography department leads from Stanford *AND* MIT, two geniuses with exceptional h index, all in a single move, and will as a result, not only benefit from their best in class expertise, but most underrated, also their entire academic and professional networks, their intimate knowledge of all the cutting edge research, prime access to the renowned geniuses of tomorrow, entire departments worth R&D as well as their fortune 500 sponsors and partners.

The co-creator of Meta Diem (who built their initial crypto plans alongside Visa, PayPal and co.) and the co-creator of the BLS signature scheme (the underlying cryptographic scheme of ETH2.0 PoS) are now dedicated to CCIP and quadratic staking R&D.

Attached: 1643456400099.png (656x857, 863.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilf-frankfurt.de/seminars/conference-materials/
video01.uni-frankfurt.de/Mediasite/Play/b7b876d2164548ebaee714425326fe4b1d
reddit.com/r/dot/comments/qdj64e/we_dont_have_a_full_control_of_our_tokens/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ceaVlM9BTQ&t=1429s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_work
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_emission_trading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unless this shitcoin pumps I don't care

How can one man be so based

Oh wow user they hired another future white paper author for a product they forget about thanks

Cool
This, kind of. I've heard bullish link news for years and it hasn't really effected the price significantly.

Thank you boy
This is year is going to be so exciting, im excited

I don't think you understand how singularity will look like. LINK price will keep on crabbing like this until one day it quite literally explodes into exorbitant amounts. $1000 is fud btw, we're talking 6-7 figures per token. When that day will come I do not know, I do know that it will come because tech like this is will make people wonder how we ever lived without it. It'll have a sort of similar impact to widespread use of electricity except the supply is capped and can't be increased.

Attached: 1631776784864.png (504x474, 365.63K)

>Cabal Labs recently pulled off a world class maneuver and the goyim were too stupid to notice and understand the large implications.

Attached: j.egg.jpg (886x718, 227.11K)

Tbh I dont think those 2 nerds will contribute too much to Chainlink.
I think the purpose of them joining is to calm down Chainlink users after that Vitalik's blog about muh security of cross-chain bridges.

Checked but not only are you wrong about them not helping, you’re wrong in that this sends a clear message to the space that Vitalik is also wrong, yet again (big surprise)

It's really becoming an absurd conglomeration of the absolute top echelons of academia, business, banking and finance. The depth of talent is fucking insane. When they finally pull the cover off this thing I will always wonder how so few people saw it coming.
Even with LINK top 20 and millions of eyes on "crypto", 99% of people can't see it. Can't even see it with SWIFT, AWS and Google at SmartCon, can't even see it with Eric Shmidt. It's not even a fucking secret any more, any sort of rudimentary research would make it clear.
The incapacity of retail to develop even a fundamental enough understanding of the generalised infrastructure of Web3 to see the primacy of Chainlink, is something that really just makes you shake your head at the average "investor".

You think that now, at the tail end of CCIP development, Ari started to think about security?
I can assure you, everything that Vitalik is thinking now, Ari and Sergey thought of years ago.

tl;dr

youre holding an alt from the 2017 cycle
you should have sold it before 2021 and bought a 2020 cycle altcoin

>everything that Vitalik is thinking now, Ari and Sergey thought of years ago
This.

Vitalik is so far behind that he only recently saw the writing on the wall, and as a desperate measure had to beg shit like Uniswap to start doing oracles as well.

BTC is a coin from the 2010 cycle, and it outperformed Chainlink.

Hell, XRP is a coin from the 2012 cycle and it ouperformed Chainlink in the past year, despite being under active lawsuit from the SEC.

The market is fundamentally bunk, and Chainlink is the absolute clearest proof of that.

No, I definitely agree that Sergey and Ari are 10 steps ahead of Vitalik. I’m saying, more specifically, that the new additions will contribute more than you’re implying, and that this move signifies that the top minds in the space all think Vitalik is wrong (because he is). I just woke up so I worded it poorly

I'm 100% sure LINK will easily reach $100k within a decade, but how do you reconcile the fact that they claim CCIP and staking are "done" and being tested on testnets, while at the same time they keep hiring new people to help them R&D it? Sergey is a lying bastard

you think software development is ever "done"? name one tech that was ever released and then no further updates or improvements came

Peak brainlet take.

Think about it this way. Most people that follow chainlink have been in crypto for at least since 2016-17 and we tend to analyze each project and discuss it on Any Forums on a daily basis. At least before the bubble and newfags/ parents poured in.

We are in a information bubble compared to the rest of the public. Walk down to your local wal-mart and ask 100 people about crypto and 10-20 people might know about it. They will either think its a scam or just say they only heard of bitcoin or nfts. Most likely they never even heard of ethereum or what smart contracts are. How can you expect a normie to know what chainlink is or what its value proposition is if they don't even know about smarts contracts.

We're unironically still in the early adopter phase. We just feel it's late because we are in a bubble and keep track of the development in the space everyday. The general public has no clue and corporations are just now trying to edge their way into the space. Crypto twitter, reddit and newfags on Any Forums only chase meme coins and things that pump.

Just load up on projects that have actual value and we'll just have to wait until blockchain tech corners the tech scene. This may take until 2026-2030 but if you buy projects that actually matter you will make a fortune.

I don't understand Chainlink.

Can't companies just write their own API without involving tokens and shit?

Attached: 100_2164.jpg (3296x2472, 943.74K)

can they? probably. should they? no.
for the same reason you transport large amounts of money in an armored vehicle and not the back seat of a sedan

Attached: 1622353273415.png (692x345, 49.25K)

user timeframe. You sound schizo my dude. I’m starting to think we will be waiting decades and by that point I’ll be dead.

Technically it's safer in the back seat of an unmarked sedan. No one would suspect you. Do you have a better analogy?

I wish I could believe this madness

It's like a crypto dreamteam

you're right no professional thief would notice 2000 pounds of cash routinely being loaded into the back of a camry

>$1000 is fud btw, we're talking 6-7 figures per token.
meds

API != oracles. Keep learning nigger. It’s so tiresome when retards are like “lol! These top 0.01% geniuses didn’t consider my neophyte take…companies will just make their own oracles!”

Damn, LINK really is the QAnon of crypto...

Okay, I'll take the bite. So Chainlink offers security in the transmission of data and as we know data in the new oil, correct?

1. Where does the security come from? Main assumption is from reaching consensus between nodes, right? Now, since nodes are usually maintained by corporations, what stops them from conspiring against the network? Imagine there is an election. The candidates are A and B. A is ahead, but the CEOs of the parent companies operating the nodes dislike him/her. They conspire against A by trafficking the vote count in favor of candidate B. All nodes do this, thus the consensus is reached. In all objectivity, how likely/unlikely is such scenario?

2. I took note of market.link and most data providers are single-source. Do we really need multiple nodes reaching consensus when there's only a single source available?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

see

>what stops them from conspiring against the network?
the law. they would risk prison for this

What projects are any good though user??

you're describing a sybil attack. the cost of performing one would outweigh the gains from succeeding with the required collateral

corporations can't go to prison.
look at the top 10 richest people in the world. they can afford it. to them it's like ordering a burger.

There's also the problem of centralization. If Chainlink decides who can be or can't be a node, we're straying away from the very thing that brought us to cryptospace. Will Chainlink be able to fly automated at some point in the future? I see it flying into a mountain side if nodes are whitelisted by Sergey and friends.

By the way, what will staking mean for retail holders? Will retail be able to stake or just the node operators?

you're too ignorant to know that you're being ignorant. go read

>ilf-frankfurt.de/seminars/conference-materials/
>video01.uni-frankfurt.de/Mediasite/Play/b7b876d2164548ebaee714425326fe4b1d

LINK isn't even a cryptocurrency btw. show me in the white paper where cryptography is involved kek.

>> calls itself a cryptocurrency
>> no cryptography involved

Attached: 3068314352674792881.jpg (350x376, 38.76K)

Maybe that's because link is an ETH token and not a crypto retard

This. I've mostly stopped reading link threads. It doesn't matter until the price reflects all this awesome copium.

>corporations can't go to prison.
it's like saying, talking about the internet: "what prevents bank X to hack bank Y to remove competition, banks can't go to prison"
absolute retard.

kek. this is the guy who told congress that PoS is an alternative to PoW, with equal security and distribution of wealth and network control, and that PoW is destroying the planet, EVEN if it's using renewable energy because of muh opportunity cost. LINK is my second biggest hold btw, and I fully believe in it. I know LINK fags are so used to FUD that they almost respond to everything defensively, but please, please, tell me you're not all in agreement that PoS neofeudalism is preferable to Nazarov Consensus

Attached: Maximilien-Robespierre-guillotine-July-28-1794.jpg (1238x1600, 537.2K)

PoS is dogshit. no immutability, someone can move your funds without your wallet signature lol. this is because governance on PoS is absolute plutocracy. quantities determine outcomes on PoS.

reddit.com/r/dot/comments/qdj64e/we_dont_have_a_full_control_of_our_tokens/

Attached: tos7dj74f4g61.jpg (700x560, 57.46K)

Zksnark will be the long term solution per wiki, great arbiter of truth. So still a TNN situation

Who cares? I don’t care if Jesus is advising this team as long as price is in the gutter. Nothing will ever pump this shitcoin

I'm sure Ari Juels knows more about cryptography than you.

>1. Where does the security come from?

Right now, reputation. Once super linear staking goes live, a single node reporting bad behavior gets to slash the stake of all bad actors, making the cost of collusion absurdly high as you have to bribe every single node to act in bad faith rather than a 51% attack. With the antifraud network, nodes outside the contract will be able to report the bad behavior as well so you basically have to bribe every node in existence

Lmao avax has all the best talent from Cornell cope

>turk

Chainlink is the Xerox of crypto.

It’s true though. No top tier computer science school is monopolized by one project as much as Cornell is by Avalanche. MIT for example is split up by so many more projects.

You clearly dont know any turks or you would not be invested in avax

I finally did it bros. I read aris book ; tetraktys.

7.7/10 it could of been longer and fleshed out the story more. Also I was hoping for a little more metaphysics.

> being a world leading computer scientist
i hate shills and their person cult. have you already sucked his cock?

based ari, based op

Attached: 1621279572924.jpg (819x1024, 162.87K)

Based Dev order list
1.)Link 2.)FTM 3.)ROSE

ROSE subject to change if they try any kyc fuckery for private defi.

>unless this shitcoin pumps I don't care
Biz in a nutshell: buying after the pump

>ROSE subject to change if they try any kyc fuckery for private defi.
Are you retarded?

Checked. Why? It was mentioned by a dev

*SIIIIIIIIIP*

Replace LINK with XRP and this post could come straight out of the schizo general

The Oasis team isn't a bunch of amateurs, everything they do is built about privacy and compliance. For example Parcel has built-in tools for GDPR compliance and other things. There is no way they are gonna escape regulators if cipher is a truly private dex without kyc. Besides, DIDs will be heavily integrated into the platform for things like undercollateralized loans, which you WILL have to KYC for anyway to access.

Attached: optimism vitalik bls.png (569x553, 92.95K)

Im hoping by that time D-ID services will be in place and utilized so traditional kyc would be unnecessary

Fpbp, wake me up when we are over 25 again

Attached: 1639150534349.jpg (3205x1803, 1.36M)

Good. Thanks op. I just bought 100 more linkies. I do realize that cost some if you oldfags less than $100 back in the day but I'll take what I can get ok!

Right now, chainlink oracles rely on reputation systems and to some degree, trust for defense against collusion.

This year, staking will be launched, which will have nodes put up collatoral that will be slashed if they do not reliably report correct answers. Any node can raise an alert regarding bad behavior in the network, and a a committee composed of reliable oracle nodes, and/or defi projects that rely on those oracles will decide whether the alert was valid and whether to slash stake of the hostile node.

As for single source data providers, it really depends on the Oracle network.

Chainlink is a network of heterogenous oracles, meaning each oracle can run differently, with different security/trust/cost assumptions depending on the needs of whoever is consuming that oracle's data

For low value oracle networks which do not need a high degree of decentralization, single source data may be enough, but for high value networks (like eth/usd) greater security, data decentralization, etc is required

>PoS is an alternative to PoW
It is.
>With equal security and distribution of wealth and network control
PoS can have equal distribution of wealth / network control as PoW. In fact, there's a strong argument to be made that PoS has superior decentralization to PoW, as PoS does not have economies of scale like PoW, (which is an inherently centralizing force). Reminder that 4 pools control the majority of BTC hashpower, and that BTC hashpower centralized around areas w/ cheap energy.
>PoW is destroying the planet
PoW energy usage is a huge problem, and PoW is radically unscaleable. This is obvious to anyone who isn't mired in bag bias.
>Renewable energy PoW
I think the thesis that PoW encourages green energy by acting as a buyer of cheap electricity convincing, but it's still a thesis. Time will have to tell whether this actually plays out.

PoS really is superior.
>Inb4 'rich get richer'
PoW works the same way, do you think Asics and warehouses are free? PoS also eliminates centralization from ASIC manufacturing (which is almost entirely dominated by one company),

PoS is also cheaper, as it doesn't require massive token emissions (inflation) to pay miners electricity bills. PoS really is just better.

>Information is a very very valuable commodity, in fact it's the most valuable commodity
WAGMI

youtube.com/watch?v=-ceaVlM9BTQ&t=1429s

Attached: 1579253267336.png (1367x892, 52.04K)

Without a doubt.
Still, you don't need more than a basic understanding of the two consensus mechanisms to see the glaring differences. Do you agree with these statements of his?
>Rather than being used for proof-of-work mining, renewable or excess energy might be used for other forms of high-performance computing (e.g., drug discovery) or for energy-intensive industrial processes (e.g., smelting bauxite) or might be stored for later use given suitable energy-storage technology (e.g., batteries). Even if such alternatives are not immediately viable or competitive, by favoring proof-of-work mining, we risk impeding their development.
>"The tremendous promise of blockchain technology does not require Bitcoin or its energy-intensive component called proof of work."
>"Happily the blockchain community has devised new ways to realize blockchains without proof of work. The leading alternative, which consumes far less electricity, is called proof of stake."
>"A multiplicity of devices does not equate with decentralization"
>While PoS systems can cause the rich to grow richer, research suggests that this is not a fundamental property of PoS . . ."
>Proof-of-work mining proponents sometimes point out that mining equipment is growing more energy efficient. This is true in terms of computational power per watt for individual mining devices (also known as mining rigs). But because relative mining power determines profits and not absolute mining power, improvements in the efficiency of individual devices does not translate into improvement of the energy efficiency of the network as a whole . . . The same is true of other proof-of-work blockchains."

Attached: it's happening burger american pizza oven.png (600x446, 610.48K)

I am fascinated by these posts. Maybe in 2018 I would've cared, but in 2022? 5 years after ico? And it's $15? Get fucked

>only a single data source
>so let's just use a single node
>oh oops that one node got bribed and it's all fucked up now
even from one data source, multiple nodes are needed, since if any one node tries to lie about the value, the others will jump on that lying node and assrape them out of the collateral they have to put up

This is the ultimate white pill post

A month ago I would have been so enthusiastic over this news. Now I see Ari and all I can think is “yeah yeah whatever go fuck yourself you disgusting little liar”.

Anyone who would’ve bought Chainlink, has already bought. Let the rest of the world chase their Dogcoins, foodcoins and shitcoins. Chainlink is meant to be a long term hold like ETH and BTC. Either go focus on trading the rest of the market to accumulate link or just all in link right now, and go do something productive with your life.

legit question
what happened with Town Crier, TEE, Mixicles ...

> You think that now, at the tail end of CCIP development, Ari started to think about security
He may have been thinking about it, but that doesn’t really help if you don’t understand security at all, which is unfortunately Ari’s Achille’s heel as demonstrated in the congressional hearing where he claimed under oath that end users don’t care about hashrate in Bitcoin (and since he also said security is important, the conclusion is he doesn’t actually understand where Bitcoin security comes from)

How do you estimate the gains from stealing an election?
The idea behind quadratic staking is you only need a stake around the square root of the value of the data. The value of an election result, while difficult to measure, is enormous, there won’t be enough value in link to reach its square root.
> but hey wait, link was used for last election!
Yes, and staking wasn’t live. It worked because currently the quality of Chainlink data isn’t guaranteed by staking and game theory. It sounds nuts, but when you boil it down, Chainlink currently works due to Sergey more or less personally guaranteeing the results. An oracle misbehaves, Sergey cuts them out. They call this “implicit staking”. Sure, it was cute for last election but going forward, there’s no way it can be done for next election in a permissionless way based on staking.
I used to see the path to success for Chainlink so clearly. That was before Ari proved to be an idiot. That shook my confidence, caused me to reevaluate, and now I see problems everywhere with Chainlink. Sergey’s fundamental idea is brilliant, but I’m afraid Ari’s ideas are academic at best, really dumb at worst, and there’s a real risk Ari will ruin the whole operation with his substandard “theory building”.

My god man the seethe, did Ari fuck your wife or something?

>where's the security come from?
>oh just use a single source, that's perfectly fine
every time kek

This. All this. I still hold my link, but at this point as a link holder I live on the hope that Ari is a liar and a fraud, who perjured himself to congress, because if Ari actually believes what he testified to congress he is an absolute brainlet who shares his level of understanding the crypto space with “twitter personalities” that scream “crypto is destroying the planet, and it doesn’t even do anything”.
In short, when it comes to Chainlink, my smile and optimism: gone.

Worse, he fucked us all. If you hold any crypto, Ari just fucked you hard in the ass, and even if you don’t: if you believe crypto is important to humanity, Ari just fucked all of humanity up the ass. He’s by far the most intellectually dishonest person in crypto, surpassing easily the likes of Craig Wright and Richard Heart. I hold several k link, but I wouldn’t piss on Ari to save his life if he was on fire after that spectacle in congress.

What is this Ari fud?
Ari is legit 150+ iq

Its so ironic that theres dunning kruger retards and midwits with 100 IQ max here thinking they know better then him. You retards haven't probably have a high school diploma and are either neets or working at a warehouse lifting boxes.

Meanwhile ari is actively providing value to humanity in the field of cryptography. is a highly successful scholar in one of the most prestigious universities.

This delusion is insane, all because newfag faggots are desperate to pump their Bitcoin purchased at 60k, and reclaim their losses on link bought at 50$

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (1000x1000, 76.29K)

> Chainlink is the Xerox of crypto
Ha! This might well be true. The company that invented practically every concept in modern computing, but didn’t bring any of them to market. If the comparison holds, in a few years Chainlink will be the target for every talent poacher in the world, and people will start leaving to outfits where they can take their novel ideas and put into practice.

Agreed, Chainlink needs to start taking their products to market. It's nice to have VRF whitepapers and "cross chain interoperability," but is Chainlink seeing any real world use? Any fee revenue? It's all theoretical. This combined with Ari Juels not understanding why PoW > PoS means I'm out, you should do the same.

> Replace LINK with XRP and this post could come straight out of the schizo general
That’s because everyone who actually understands crypto is deeply embarrassed and ashamed by Ari’s “performance” in the congressional hearing.
The only ones who are still enthusiastic are total link fanbois who haven’t a clue what they have invested in, bought their bags because they thought the memes were hip, and think the price of link will somehow go vertical after the “people who run the world” will “flip the switch”, just like XRP baggies (who are the dumbest of the dumb in crypto).

> Any node can raise an alert regarding bad behavior in the network, and a a committee composed of reliable oracle nodes, and/or defi projects that rely on those oracles will decide whether the alert was valid and whether to slash stake of the hostile node.
I love it. Chainlink nodes will place their entire capital at the mercy of Karen, who wishes to speak to the manager. Fucking hilarious. I am actually starting to doubt Sergey will pull this off, he may have been fed too much bullshit by Ari.

Haha no replies. Ari fanbois utterly BTFO.

VRF = live and being used
CCIP = undergoing audits and tests, you don’t want an exploitable product that will handle a couple hundred billion dollars of magic Internet money going live do you?
Real world use = we are at the stage were everyone knows about the capabilities of smart contracts, but the issue is garbage inputs = garbage outputs. Need more reliable sources of data, aka more people running nodes pushing data on chain.
Fee revenue = Chainlink is now profitable and has been for going on 70 days.
Theoretical? No Nigga, it works now. But like all things in the world, for success to be realized, people need to believe and buy in. I’m not saying buy link tokens I’m saying buy into the ability to run a node and sell your data, or build dapps that run Chainlink oracles. The biggest issue today, and I’m not sure if you’ve caught the narrative is getting as much builders on boarded into web3/blockchain/dlts as possible, not only programmers but people who can also comfortably build out infrastructure. You want link to moon? Cool, go build something utilize their services someway, or be knowledgeable enough to a company and help the monetize their data. I guarantee you, these companies will throw shitloads of money at you if you can monetize their data. And just so you know, when I say data, it means every action that is done on platform x, ex: every click, time stamp, time spent, number of clicks, what they clicked on what they spent time on, what it led to, pretty much any addressable data.
tl;dr go build shit faggot and use Chainlink services when you build.

You sound quite emotional. Do your best to think analytically (see the forest for the trees) and you’ll come to the conclusion that PoW is an outdated method or reaching consensus.

>You want link to moon? Cool, go build something utilize their services someway, or be knowledgeable enough to a company and help the monetize their data. I guarantee you, these companies will throw shitloads of money at you if you can monetize their data. And just so you know, when I say data, it means every action that is done on platform x, ex: every click, time stamp, time spent, number of clicks, what they clicked on what they spent time on, what it led to, pretty much any addressable data.

So basically, be a facebook and have massive privacy abuse...again!

Ari is a cryptographer, and he is good at the math involved in that. He doesn’t, however, understand cryptocurrecies, game theory, economic incentives or the part about security that comes from decentralization rather than directly from cryptographic math.
This is in no way unique to professionals. I work at a privileged position in software with many decades in the game, and I am lucky enough to know several legends of the industry, including several well-known cryptographers. They don’t understand cryptocurrencies. They obviously understand the cryptography part, but they don’t get the rest and they aren’t particularly interested. The fact is, many industry leading cryptographers are quite content to dismiss all of cryptocurrencies as Ponzis.
Ari comes from this academic tradition. He has been interested in the cryptocurrency scene for a long time, but he never actually got it. The only part he really gets is the cryptographic math involved. So he is smart, and really good at cryptography, and yet he is out of his league. Sergey on the other hand understands the cryptocurrency scene probably better than anyone, presumably he wants to use Ari for what Ari is good at - i.e. the math part - but the idea of Ari testifying to congress about concepts he doesn’t actually understand was catastrophic.

> This is in no way unique to professionals
Was meant as
> This is in no way unique to Ari, it is common among professionals

What do you think about the points you noted here Can you break down the issues with these statements?

One simple question: do you think Sergey would agree with Ari that Bitcoin and its PoW isn’t needed for the cryptocurrency space?

>implying every major website doesn't keep these analytics

Sergey most likely doesn't even know what bitcoin is, all he knows is dump.

there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen

>turmeric complete bitcoin script
gets me every time kek

Fortunately the big brains over at Chainlink labs already solved that problem for you. Cryptographically and securely push data through to Chainlink oracles which then further obscure the data being pushed on chain. Cmon user this is 2018/‘19 level information. How long will it take you guys to understand they’ve already cornered every single part of web3 DLT and blockchain tech? Remember blockchain != cryptocurrency. At the end of the day, it’s all about how can Alice send an encrypted message to Bob without any prying eyes.

Dunning kruger the post

> tl;dr go build shit faggot and use Chainlink services when you build
No thanks. Who would want to bet the farm on an outfit that doesn’t even understand how the crypto space works? I wouldn’t want to build my entire business to rely on Chainlink just to suddenly hear Ari say “end users don’t care about terrahashes” with regards to the store of value that underpins the whole crypto economy.
You know what end users really don’t care about, Ari? Chainlink.

>You know what end users really don’t care about, Ari? Chainlink.

Attached: ed5.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

It wasn’t me that wrote that post, but I agree with all of it (that is, I agree there are issues with each quoted statement from Ari)
I’ll give the poster a chance to reply first, but honestly anyone who is in crypto should spend five minutes to see if they can show the issue with each of those statements as an exercise, if you can’t I’d suggest you don’t know enough about crypto to invest yet.

If I could tell my quip to Ari’s face, you’d better believe I’d make that face to go along with it.

lol SN = SN, I have never heard Sergey utter one dumb sentence. He’s like to polar opposite of Ari.

fucking lost it, good shit

>Manvinder thinks he knows more about cryptography than anyone else.
Literal retard. Looking forward to when BTC is running on a subnet.

Oh wow thats incredible. Let me just check the price. $16.41? But thats lower than it was last year. All while inflation is at 20% and during the greatest bull market in human history?

Post portfolio

Ari was writing papers about crypto in 1999, loong before crypto space was invented so he is an arguably one of the top 3 best crypto minds in the world. Real academist on the cutting edge of the technology

Correct.

People either genuinely don't understand how this worka or they're fudding.

Price will grow from institutional usage, he haven't even started the engines yet.

Hint, a service called oracalize/provable tried this single source 1 node approach, it ended in tears

I started loading up on projects last year
While my friends made $$$$$$ on stupid meme token icos.

> >Manvinder thinks he knows more about cryptography than anyone else
No I don’t. I think my understanding is about average to serious participants in this space. The point isn’t that I’m smart, it’s that Ari is dumb. And he is, in the same way as Nassim Taleb, i.e. they are brilliant inside their very narrow area of expertise (which for Ari is general cryptographic math, not economic systems) but arrogant enough to think that automatically makes them brilliant with their hot takes outside their expertise as well. This, unfortunately, makes both Nassim and Taleb dumb when they talk about things outside their expertise, and it is very embarrassing for both gentlemen, though they are too arrogant to see it themselves.

>Cornell university
Cringe. Literal shit tier school.

He’s behind RSA, so he’s definitely someone in general cryptography. Nobody can take that away from him. But it’s starting to seem like his contributions to the cryptoeconomy space aren’t panning out (where’s DECO? Where’s TownCrier?) and his understanding of the premises lacking.

> This, unfortunately, makes both Nassim and Taleb dumb
I meant both Nassim and Ari, obviously

It's mind blowing.
But what iteration of CCIP and staking will they be working on?
It's hard to get a feeling for their roadmap.
This gives the impression that they have many new ideas to add even more value to the Chainlink network but it's a bit frustrating to not know what they are planning to do next.

Well it's a good thing to have such a bright future for the project.

I am in the process of leaving my work to focus more on my investment and health after a burnout, but if I recover enough and had the desire to work again I would not want to do anything else than support Chainlink in their development.
Unfortunately my skills are from a different industry even if I am good at reverse engineering assembler code.

Should I try to propose my service to Sergey?
With the high level people he get I don't think I can bring the required expertise to it unfortunately, but it makes me a bit envious of being able to contribute directly in such a world changing project.

Any Forums and the crypto space have people with such a big contrast compared to the mediocrity of the everyday life that it makes me want to be a part of it.

>Former head scientist of RSA doesn't understand security
You're joking, right?

> Unfortunately my skills are from a different industry even if I am good at reverse engineering assembler code
Deriving intent from implementation (especially compiled implementation) is one of the hardest things in our field (at least doing it well). If you are good at that you easily have the capability to do well in crypto.

No, I’m saying he only understands security as a math quantity derived from cryptographic assurances. He doesn’t actually understand the full scope of security. For one thing, he seems to have missed the entire block size wars, or he thinks Craig won them, since he clearly doesn’t understand the security aspect of a compact ledger that can easily be fully verified, as evidenced by his claim that end users don’t care about terrahashes, they want TPS, without a mention as to what effect that has on the security concern of verifiability.

Here's a return question that isn't an answer. When you think of something that seems like a rudimentary fundamental criticism of what Chainlink is building, do you think:
a) It indicates that you, a layman, have casually figured out a basic structural problem that the highly respected and incredibly credentialed team at Chainlink haven't considered in their years of building the product
b) It indicates that your own understanding could be improved to the point that you see why it's being built the way it's built.
It's no stretch to say that b) people will make it and a) people will join a long line of brainlet retards who missed out

Intel SGX has been deprecated and basically doesn't work, which answers your Town Crier question, although I expect that will have zero impact on you continuing to spam "Where's Town Crier" in the future like the disingenuous fudding cunt that you are.

Also, to be clear: I’m calling Ari dumb because that’s the charitable alternative to calling him out as the charlatan and fraud that he probably is. So he may be both smart and well informed, but then he’s a dishonest, perjuring fraud who should go to prison. I’m not against that option.

What the end user wants and what is actually good for the security of a network can easily differ.

I had to reverse engineer the startup code or pre-programmed code of prototype automotive microcontrollers in order to understand how they work and configure them in my own software without proper documentation.
But this skill was really damaging to my health as it required an intense level of focus and memory over multiple days.

Do you have suggestions as to what more specific field in crypto I could try to focus on?

> Town Crier died with Intel SGX
It died before because it was never the correct approach. The security of a Chainlink feed should not rely on a trusted computing environment, such an environment should only be relevant for node operators who want to avoid competitors messing with their oracles to slash their rep/stake. And we don’t need Ari and his dumb tech for that.
Ari is the perfect example of the “solution in need of a problem” mindset, where he derives new cryptographic tech that doesn’t actually fit the market (and then sells it to Sergey, who probably hopes that by retaining Ari he will one day find a use for Ari’s crypto-math talents.)

> market economy is for chumps, there should be central control over everything with Ari calling all the shots
Sorry buddy but the market knows better than both you and Ari. Or you are smarter than the market, perhaps?

Seething maxis are mentally ill lol

What's bitcoin used for? It's not a currency and it's not a store of value so what is it? Where are the bitcoin smart contracts? Where's bitcoin defi? DAOs? NFTs? Did you miss the part where the EVM made bitcoin obsolete dinosaur shit and brought in thousands of devs to focus on building dapps running on other blockchains that have better scalability and are all moving to PoS? Literally all the things Ari said during the hearing are objectively correct, and if anything he was too kind on bitcoin.

TEEs just provide attested proof of private computation, which is obviously useful for sensitive logic being processed in nodes. And TEEs are currently dead meme because SGX didn't work and there is no open source equivalent. It's not nothing to do with "never being the correct approach", a TEE without the vulnerabilities of SGX would still be extremely useful.
You're waffling and you're not smart enough to pull this off. Although I suppose the plan is just to put enough words down that you muddy the waters for newfags. Go for a run, user, you'll get better endorphins than doing this.

> But this skill was really damaging to my health as it required an intense level of focus and memory over multiple days
Yeah that’s the thing, it’s why I said it’s very hard.
Unfortunately, I’d say it’s a similar thing in crypto, from the perspective of looking at the domain, it’s why I said you’d probably do well, but if your health suffers it’s a different thing.
On the other hand, one could of course make the case that you don’t have to run faster than the bear, only faster than your friends. That is, while the domain is hard, crypto isn’t yet saturated with good people so you could possibly make bank just by being better than the competition without going so far as to exhaust yourself.
As for where to go…I honestly don’t know, I would have said Chainlink until Ari’s debacle, but now…maybe The Graph, they are professional, talented and have a real, working product.

Solved the oracle problem, ushered in the entire defi movement, $75 billions secured, across thousands of dapps, and cross chain interoperability, quadratic staking and decentralizing L2 rollup sequencers released this year, now cope and dilate

> a TEE without the vulnerabilities of SGX would still be extremely useful
Yes, in a general sense, that has nothing to do with Chainlink and its game theory for ensuring robust and accurate data feeds. And neither, as it happens, does DECO. Ari just comes with these results that he has derived from long, math-filled nights that are tangentially related to crypto and almost not at all related to Chainlink, and Sergey keeps buying them and putting them in his portfolio of tech he might be able to commercialize one day, when Chainlink itself is actually working and he has time over. Ari’s contributions don’t actually drive Chainlink forward, it only dilutes the focus of their efforts. I half expect staking would already be here if Ari hadn’t weighed them down for so long, and eaten so much of their capital.

And all of that thanks to Sergey’s genius and despite Ari’s idiocy.

Explain in simple terms what DECO does, in your understanding.

Thanks.
My health mainly suffered from being extremely overworked for a decade, but that's the result of replacing a complete group of developers as a one man team...
My current focus is to recover my health.
I hope I will be back to normal after some time if I don't have my current work draining me.

DECO is a method for letting Alice forward data to Bob from a repository she has access to, without giving Bob access to the repository but providing a cryptographic guarantee to Bob that the data Alice gives him accurately matches the data in the repository. An example would be if Bob is willing to lend money to Alice on the condition she can prove she has $10k in her bank account. DECO lets her prove this to Bob without giving Bob access to her bank account.
Why do you need me to explain this to you? I’d assume everyone in the thread knows this, including you.

I have had many colleagues in your shoes over the years, and I’ve been there myself. A real break is required, but the good news is it works. It can take different amount of time - 6 months, a year, two years - but eventually the energy and even enthusiasm comes back. There’s nothing wrong with you or your engine, you just used up all the gas.

>Responds to the most retarded post in the thread
>"See guys look how retarded"
Real big brain time

This reminds me of my own situation, but being able to attract talents and keep them is a special ability.
Sergey's philosophy major and meritocracy structure certainly made a difference.

I wish I could have experienced life as a wage slave in a healthy company if I was forced to work.
I will likely never work for another person again in this life or any future life either after what I experienced.

My colleagues can't even understand that I am leaving and must think I am insane.
Social status must be an incredible drug to them, but to me it screams neediness and mental illness.

I largely agree that the market is a lot more efficient in general than central planning, but LINK is literally worth less than DOGE and SHIB, so yes I am smarter than the market.

mochi?

Personally, I like ADA. It has a fun and inclusive community.

Thank you. That's good to hear.
I have been trying to recover while keeping my work by attempting to reduce my work load, but I seem to have hit a limit in the improvement between being unable to work and healthy.

> LINK is literally worth less than DOGE and SHIB, so yes I am smarter than the market
Ok fair enough a point to you.

this

Right, so now explain how giving smart contracts the ability to have limited read only access to TLS secured data, such that, as in your example, a bank account can attest to holding a certain nominal value of currency, but not reveal that amount or any other data, explain how that has "nothing to do with Chainlink".
Chainlink being an abstracted execution metalayer that can be fed by all forms of data, including (through DECO) limited read-only TLS secured data.

Don't ever comment in a Link thread again. You are 100% sub 90 iq.

did sergay publicly disagree with ari here?

I will try it one day if I can finally manage to go to Japan.
Or is that the name of a person?

I am not known currently despite my life taking a strange turn outside of the matrix of society.

it is below what I sold it for and above the price I bought it for

> I have been trying to recover while keeping my work by attempting to reduce my work load
Yeah that doesn’t work, once you’re burnt out it’s like an allergy, the smallest amount of your old work will send you down the pit. You need a real break and to not return until it doesn’t feel like this anymore. I needed a 6 month break when it happened to me, during which I forced myself to not even touch my many side projects.
> but I kind of need money to eat..
I know it’s tough as hell, I nearly had to move back to my parents. If you can’t afford the break, I don’t know how to help, because you seriously do need the break.

ah, your situation sounded similar to someone else i know

Yeah I experienced that.
Allergy was how it felt.
A similar task to the one which started the burnout was forced onto me in a catastrophic urgent no plan way.
The thought alone restarted the symptoms.
I tried to ask for help but my company full of clueless managers with no empathy and narcissists didn't care until I sent my resignation.
Unfortunately I am a real life slave as I am still forced to work because of the contract for 5 months after the resignation.

The good news is that I managed to make enough money from crypto last year to be close to financial freedom.
I had originally planned to work part time instead and slowly retire over a few years.

>Once again, Chainlink Labs recently pulled off a world class maneuver and the market was too stupid to notice and understand the large implications.

Attached: soyboys 3.jpg (1024x765, 111.56K)

It's sad that so many share this same issue.

can some user please tell me just how this is beneficial to anyone else except Chainlink and its owners? Since this has no effect on the price why are you excited?

Quite, so the touchpoint to Chainlink is that it creates one more market of data that can be fed through Chainlink oracles.
1) That does not improve the Chainlink tech itself in any way.
2) I was not under the impression that lack of currently available, monetizable data was a problem for Chainlink.
3) DECO is not tied to Chainlink. Its use case is strictly orthogonal, since DECO doesn’t rely on any oracle middlemen and can be used without Chainlink.
Ari creates tech, spins a yarn on how it could eventually be positive for Chainlink in terms of creating a bigger customer base, and Sergey buys it to keep Ari happy. Ari’s tech has never improved the operation of the Chainlink network. Superlinear scaling would be the first example, but I’m starting to grow unsure that’s actually Ari’s idea - he usually doesn’t have deep thoughts about game theory, only crypto-math. And even then, that’s not some big tech but a rather obvious improvement to staking protocol that I have every confidence Sergey would have arrived at without Ari.

>adding a functionality that allows smart contracts being executed by Chainlink nodes to read TLS secured data within bank accounts does not improve the Chainlink tech itself in any way
Thanks for your time.

Low level brain let fud that deserves no response.

> I can afford a break
> Unfortunately I am a real life slave as I am still forced to work because of the contract for 5 months after the resignation
If I were you I would spend my energy trying to find a way out of that. I don’t wanna sound too dramatic but there’s a real risk they’ll break you for good, even if they had been generally good people. It is like forcing a peanut allergic to eat peanuts: not only is it inhumane, but reactions will only keep getting worse util it’s really dangerous.
You are not a slave. At worst they have contract law on their side, and even getting a court date would probably take them more than 5 months. Ask a lawyer what your options are. Your boss probably doesn’t get it, so I won’t go so far as to call him evil, but definitely fuck him and his profits, your health comes first.

It doesn’t, the Chainlink tech is the DON, oracles don’t work differently if their data comes from DECO or not, the DON system is one that refines the reliability of data, its selling point is not that its inputs are so reliable. You do get the distinction, right?

>34 posts by this ID
Lol absolutely obsessed. How big is your link bag?

A few k, would have sold after Ari’s congressional hearing if not for the fact that Sergey’s genius overshadows Ari’s incompetence.

Thanks.
I am currently negotiating to end it sooner.
As a protection measure I reduced the pressure on myself and my working time, and haven't touched the project.

Personally I think they already broke something in me now that I have this allergic like reaction and don't feel anything towards the things I liked the most. I don't think I will be able to work as a software developer again in the future but maybe this will change after I stop working.

At least my subconscious protects me and I have another path open to me as an investor.

you fall under the category of concern fudder. If you don’t like the way Ari approached congressed, maybe you can go pick up some ADA.

Think about your tires and suspension fren

based

Nice posts user. Could you tell what your portfolio looks like? Also, what do you think of ICP?
And if you have any tips on how to acquire knowledge in this field (to be less dependent on others' opinion), I would gladly read it.

Attached: 1634247863108.png (1200x791, 994.06K)

if you work on yourself you can find happiness in life
it is not too late
but it will take work

Attached: 1640656002079.jpg (1195x1533, 378.2K)

>Well, now, not only do they have a stranglehold on Cornell - the leading university for crypto R&D - but also the next best things. They just hired cryptography department leads from Stanford *AND* MIT, two geniuses with exceptional h index, all in a single move, and will as a result, not only benefit from their best in class expertise, but most underrated, also their entire academic and professional networks, their intimate knowledge of all the cutting edge research, prime access to the renowned geniuses of tomorrow, entire departments worth R&D as well as their fortune 500 sponsors and partners.

touche touche touche user.

Didn't even think of it that way.

Attached: HmmTouche´.jpg (720x480, 45.75K)

Consider a bank that keeps some data it would like to share with oracles in an Excel spreadsheet. Getting it to oracles would involve a minor IT project, writing code to create, for example, some REST service that can read the data from the spreadsheet and return it to callers.
DECO’s relationship to Chainlink is like if Ari said Chainlink should start a consultancy that would help the bank with this IT project. It expands the market for Chainlink, so it’s good for Chainlink, but it isn’t Chainlink’s core business and doing this project for the bank in no way improves the Chainlink oracle tech itself.
All of Ari’s projects are like this. He’s trying to make himself relevant on the periphery of the crypto sphere and he’s trying to insert himself as an important player. So far his big claim to fame is involvement with Bitcoin’s protocol, but all he did there was give it a name. Now he’s trying to build his brand as being somehow central to Chainlink, when all he does are simple cryptographic applications for customers operating outside the Chainlink network. If Sergey is really Satoshi, that would make it the second time Ari tries to steal his credit. He’s almost worse than Craig.

> you fall under the category of concern fudder.
Yes. I’m also fudding my own bags. The distinction is I actually believe what I say. Sergey is a genius, which is why I’m keeping my bags (but DCA is now over, I’ll just keep stacking Bitcoin and ICP instead), but everything I have said about Ari is my genuine opinion.
> If you don’t like the way Ari approached congressed, maybe you can go pick up some ADA
Right, someone who thinks Ari is not sufficiently informed about how crypto works might be interested in Charles. Lol, fat chance. Satoshi is the only true visionary in this space, on a distant second place I used to place only Sergey+Ari and Dominic, but now it’s just Sergey and Dominic.

This has to be bait, here’s your (you)

> The term "proof of work" was first coined and formalized in a 1999 paper by Markus Jakobsson and Ari Juels.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_work

Yeah, the guy who co-created PoW doesn’t understand security…

What to buy in addition to Link? How much is reasonable to invest in Link rn?

Now that's the point of waiting for many traders...
Same thing I'm going through with SY$ right now!!

>-4.54%
thanks for the update

>what stops them from conspiring against the network?
this has been discussed to death. hit the archives lazy retard

My portfolio is 70% BTC, 10% link, 10% icp, 10% grt
I think ICP is the solution everyone had in mind as the next layer atop BTC 5 years ago, then Ethereum came out before ICP was done and acted as a kind of stopgap, allowing us to get the smart contract/DeFi business started while waiting for ICP. But now ICP is here and the placeholder solution (Ethereum) isn’t needed anymore. We need:
Settlement/Store of Value layer = BTC
Smart contract platform = ICP
Blockchain query as a distributed service = GRT
Reliable data feeds = LINK
Most other projects aren’t really needed at this moment in time.
> how to read up?
Good question. Read a few Bitcoin maxi books for a foundational understanding of crypto, look up blogposts etc from the block size wars, understanding why BTC won over the big blockers (BCH, BSV, etc) is crucial to understanding the space as a whole (especially the lesson around keeping the ledger small enough to easily verify) and why Store of Value is a much more important use case than payments (there’s no money in competing with VISA, and decentralization doesn’t bring much to the table for payments). Then reading up on how smart contracts work, why they require repeatable execution, why that prevents contracts calling out to the web and why oracles are the solution. Then read up on how making an oracle that prints values to blockchain is about 5 lines of cod, in a nutshell
> void MyOracle(int value) { blockchain.Write(value); }
Then, after quickly cashing in a few mill from marketing the new oracle you just wrote as a Chainlink killer, go on to read up on why that line of code is not enough, and the real challenge is ensuring you have oracles that print GOOD values to the blockchain, and why you need a whole network with game theory to ensure that.
At this point you can school 99% of Any Forums but I would still recommend going on to take a look at why indexing the data on blockchains is a central service to the ecosystem (GRT).

Ari named it, he didn’t develop the concept, and he’s been riding that ever since. Ari’s biggest and most famous contribution to this space was naming a mechanism.
Given how well he’s been able to leverage that, its starting to seem his real talent is for grifting.

thx for the advice friend

fpbp

LMFAO HE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THE CHUD MEME

Attached: warning.png (800x2000, 415.45K)

It’s funny how perception can change. I used to think Ari was a slightly handsome fella, after the hearing I think he looks like an evil little gnome.
No more covering for you being a manlet Ari, dwarves have no business betraying mankind.

Attached: chudlink.png (1080x640, 631.22K)

Saved!

Ari’s jaw is fucking majestic, and the jaw is the most important part.

>41 posts by this id

way too much sell pressure of chainlink tokens for the price to move, even if it does move knowing you guys are just poorfags you'll never get life changing money, stopbbeing so emotionally invested in a coin and just go next. retards

>long math-filled nights
you said you have a few k in link, right?
what is the total value of all your cryoto holdings? & how much if your nw is that?

> what a jaw
If only he wasn't 3'5. As is, he looks like a can opener.

>what is the total value of all your cryoto holdings?
You could calculate a rough estimate from the numbers I have given you. It was 7 figures at its peak.
> how much if your nw is that?
About a third.
Why?

itt fudders replace sergey needs to be taken out narratives with ari needs to be taken out

I was never on board with getting rid of Sergey, he’s the greatest non-anonymous thinker in the business. But yes, he should get rid of Ari
He obviously can’t just fire Ari, that would not look good. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ari slowly phased out in the future, I can’t imagine Sergey was too amused by Ari’s little stunt in congress. I bet we’re not the only ones to see Ari in a new light after that.

This user knows. Though I'm more bullish with AVAX than I am with ICP, I agree strongly with everything else.

>I’m also fudding my own bags
>(but DCA is now over, I’ll just keep stacking Bitcoin and ICP instead)
I've heard of high functioning autism but you my friend are a high functioning retard

You ICP faggots are so tiresome. Reselling cloud compute is not revolutionary and enterprise is not going to negotiate SLA's with ICP as ICP can not offer what they expect.

>1pbti
>i agree with this user
astroturfing detected. do you understand the point of Any Forums? it is not an anonymous way to complain about twitter caps. it is a way to seperate yourself completely from groupthink and speak your own mind without fear of repercussions from some peer group. twitter supports cancel culture which stops free expression. Any Forums is free expression. if your thoughts totally equal his then you are most likely him congress is coming for crypto. would you rather they see all crypto under muh environmentalism while producing more waste than every with covid shit or do you force them to seperate some aspects of blockchains from others so they dont enact blanket regulations?

I've been lurking for hours, just got around to respond to something. I'm also pissed with Ari's congressional hearing and the same thoughts crossed my mind to stop DCAing into LINK for now and to focus back on BTC. I have plenty of GRT and stacked a little CRV, but I vote with my dollar, so I'm reallocating my votes to Satoshi (which I should've been doing for years instead of chasing altcoins). I'm not saying anyone should do the same, but obviously there's going to be other anons resonating with each others' views.

You're just another faggot trying to attach your shitcoin bags to link

>i am a highly motivated individual who has no original contributions to the thread and care more about defending the fact that i need to groupthink than contribute something original to the thread
>also here are my tokens so hopefully others will bandwagon
>i am also doing something negative regarding to LINK and need to mention other tokens in a LINk thread because of evil ari
yeah you are just a faggot

>would you rather they see all crypto under muh environmentalism while producing more waste than every with covid shit or do you force them to seperate some aspects of blockchains from others so they dont enact blanket regulations?
The "muh environmentalism" line is straight from globohomo's mouth to FUD BTC, it has nothing to do with actually caring about the environment, they are threatened by PoW. It's a battle-tested network that drives energy efficiency and actually eliminates waste by being able to use excess energy to mine it, like some Texas wind farms do at night when energy needed is low.
>do you force them to seperate some aspects of blockchains from others so they dont enact blanket regulations?
Sure, possibly, that's a complicated issue, but what I do know is I don't want people with a grudge against PoW representing crypto.
cry more
lol

>the law. they would risk prison for this
rofl

>One simple question: do you think Sergey would agree with Ari that Bitcoin and its PoW isn’t needed for the cryptocurrency space?
Well considering that he chose to not make yet another PoW shitchain and made an unminable token, I'm gonna say yes

I have already offloaded my bags to stables while I wait to buy GSTAR immediately it goes live. LINK has turned to a shit coin lately.

BTW, you guys sound like people who aren't aware there are other functions that need to be handled outside of putting off-chain data on-chain, like GRT, which reliably takes data onchain and brings it offchain. CRV fills the space as the standard in stablecoin swap protocols and they'll be using CCIP, not sure why you wouldn't be bullish on that, even CEXs use them. AVAX seems like a good L1 but I don't have much. LINK maxis are just as rabid as nolinkers desu.

here he has the motivation to at least try and defend himself
>muh environmentalism is a globohomo narrative that doesnt care about the environment
yeah thats why i compared btc mining to all the waste produced during and because of the scamdemic
>Texas wind farms
do you know what happens to old wind turbines when they need to be replaced? do you think they have a recycling programme for these or for electric batteries
>I don't want people with a grudge against PoW representing crypto
the people with a grudge against PoW are in congress you retard. If they are going to regulate they will need additional information and instead of providing broad strokes they will investigate further. and that will mean finer tuned regulations rather than a straight out ban. they might go the way of russia. i hope we ban it and really destroy america's future so i can leave this nigger infested shithole

I'm cashing in on GSTAR in this 2022. I'm following smart money to buy this token as it has lots of good fundamentals backing it up

>i hope we ban it and really destroy america's future so i can leave this nigger infested shithole
Smart, I should listen to you for financial advice, definitely.>do you know what happens to old wind turbines when they need to be replaced? do you think they have a recycling programme for these or for electric batteries
What's your point, "renewable energy" is a scam? I think wind farms are, but what about geothermal or hydroelectric?
>the people with a grudge against PoW are in congress you retard.
That's a talking point given to them by globohomo, retard, do you watch Chainlink videos? Ari, and even Sergey, love the idea of carbon credits, retardation, how about clean water credits first?

my hole village did the gstar buy last week,, ngl you are outside of your depth,, treading water like little girl

Attached: Super-linear steak.png (2076x1094, 522.13K)

Imagine

Attached: j.png (1160x463, 38.66K)

Fire

>What's your point, "renewable energy" is a scam? I think wind farms are, but what about geothermal or hydroelectric?
if they require components that wear out and cannot easily be replaced with no chance of an environmentally friendly lifecycle from birth to death then yes the so called environmentally friendly narrative is self defeating. if they could find alternative uses for old tesla batteries or wind turbines after they have served their purpose then maybe
>Ari, and even Sergey, love the idea of carbon credits, retardation, how about clean water credits first?
those have been around for a long time. it is a market and they are a financial product. only natural that carbon markets and whatever else become tokenized
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_emission_trading
>smart i should listen to your advice
scroll back up the page and read my post about free speech, peer group of "experts" not required. you should not just passively listen to any one's advice

ur gay for FUDding Chainlink but user I needed to read this, thank you

>congress is coming for crypto. would you rather they see all crypto under muh environmentalism while producing more waste than every with covid shit or do you force them to seperate some aspects of blockchains from others so they dont enact blanket regulations?
"Would you rather they ban all of crypto, or that they at least coopt some of it for tradfi?"
Also, I'm not the AVAX guy who agreed with me.

>everyone ITT getting blown out by one dude

kek this is great

It's cool and useful tech but simply not the value layer of this new economy. The markets have shown this, value will be locked in L1s not middleware

>Any Forums
>separate yourself completely from groupthink
Oi I am laffin

Globohomo coin recruits from globohomo unis. Wow such business strategy.

>Reddit spacing
So much this!

token absolutely required?

Why do you think this? L1s are inherently limited in scale & always will be playing catch-up. L2s take everything else L1s would otherwise be capable of. Middleware, or L0, is not limited in scale and gets to take everything L1s and L2s need but can't do themselves.

Middleware will eventually be the client facing UX that retail and enterprises use to interface with the multichain world. How do L1s become the primary value capture in *this* new economy?

Funny you call it reddit spacing, I guess you frequent reddit enough to know how they post? Faggot.

>DECO’s relationship to Chainlink is like if Ari said Chainlink should start a consultancy that would help the bank with this IT project. It expands the market for Chainlink, so it’s good for Chainlink, but it isn’t Chainlink’s core business and doing this project for the bank in no way improves the Chainlink oracle tech itself.

Being able to deliver sensitive data on the blockchain improves oracles' capabilities meaning it improves Chainlink's oracle tech.

Also Ari has been researching frontrunning for years and is collaborating with Aribtrum for Fair service sequencing to eliminate (or significantly reduce) miner extractable value opportunities.

ssssssCCIP!

there is always one babbly jaggoff that derails a decent link thread with FORTYFIVE posts.
shut the fuck up. downvoted!

>btc
>link
>monero

is this all you really need at the end of the day to "make it"? The king, the smart contract king, the king of crypto cash?

Attached: 6d872b3bbf495e86ede8fa5dfe2a5051.jpg (600x586, 40.33K)

Fuck off, Link Devs keep selling, I found my self some DeFi gems in ALBT

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 12.03K)

this thread is the reason why there's so many slide threads getting posted in the catalogue

>chainlink discussion threads consistently get the most replies
>fud threads get spammed on here 24/7 and barely make it past 4-5 replies most of the time
i love how demoralizing this must ultimately be for the pajeet fudders that try to derail these threads
like they know that it's either this or just copy pasting the same shit over and over again in threads that no one actually participates in or sells over

AllianceBlock? read the firs project TSCT has used its LMass program and their staking pool is live now

This, I’m fucking sick of shizo threads. Everything is bullshit until the price reflect it

>I can’t imagine Sergey was too amused by Ari’s little stunt in congress
>Implying Sergey didn't know
>Implying that he wouldn't run at least the most basic points by his boss before he testifies before congress.
lol get fucked and enjoy the payback for the dumps

>c) link is a scam. Token not needed.

> I can’t imagine Sergey was too amused by Ari’s little stunt in congress
you sound like you were raised by or work with women. but if this is bait then 10/10 very subtle

“not amused” is a reference to the queen. Of course Sergey would have known what went into Ari’s prepared testimony, and that was all on the right side of fraudsville. It was when Ari was pressed that he buckled under the pressure, I imagine Sergey was quite surprised to hear the words come out of Ari’s mouth:
> end users don’t care about terrahashes

People who BTC maxis keep pitching BTC as a currency to? They categorically do not care about hashrate anymore than they care about the fed funds rate when they use USD. Hell, most BTC maxis themesleves are absolute retards when it comes to the mechanisms that underpin it.

Hmmm... Javascript.. I ponder

What do you think are his strengths

I heard he can deadlift Sergey's entire weight even after his big mac binge

>you should not just passively listen to any one's advice
Exactly, just like I'm not yours. I've actively debated you after you called me an astroturfed retard because you can't seem to handle negative sentiment around an asset you (and I both) hold.

My final point being
>I don't think these people have our best interest in mind
But it's a good idea to hedge against bad outcomes, so yeah, a sui stack of LINK is good here on Any Forums so you don't lose your shit and kys.

My only fault is calling you a retard back, and I'm sorry about that. I was called to defend my comments here on 4chin and I will do so, reluctantly, but also gladly.

>I don't think you understand how singularity will look like. LINK price will keep on crabbing like this until one day it quite literally explodes into exorbitant amounts. $1000 is fud btw, we're talking 6-7 figures per token.
XRP schizo cope. Im glad i dumped this shitcoin. Prices never just shoot up like that. There are sell limit orders that would prevent it. It would be a slow pump, anyone who says otherwise is a schizo "flip the switch" who is trying to get you to be afraid of selling that somehow magically for no reason at all it shoots up 1000%.

>every post from this ID
and they call us delusional

Develop counter-arguments. Yes LINK is good, but how do you know if you can't even develop counters?

I'm able to produce actual FUD because I know my cryptoassets. How should I fuck with the paid shills?

>I'm sure Ari Juels knows more about cryptography than you.
>Dont have your own observations, just trust what the experts tell you works
This is probably the wrong website for you. Antiwork is back up now so you can go back.

ari is on record saying we need an alternative to PoW as early as 2018, also in his testimony he didn't say PoW = bad, it was more like PoS will work and must work for smart contracts

/thread

Wrong, he essentially, fundamentally said PoS > PoW which is veritably untrue given the data we have, BTC is the biggest chain around, your shitty carbon credit FUD won't change that. Real cypherpunks see this shit.

read the chainlink 2.0 whitepaper

>he essentially said

Just quote him then, you dumb fuck