If this is Cody he is the greatest heat magnet of all time

If this is Cody he is the greatest heat magnet of all time

Attached: Untitled.png (741x499, 73.96K)

>promoter who bows to a goblin kike has the balls to get this much heat
Great idea, but sadly no.

You're absolutely right it's Cody.

I would believe it but they're dropping too many specific hints about it being someone jumping ship

Could be Jeff then, ladder Match. Slamming the door shut forever on WWE. I wonder how sting feels

It's some nobody named Juice Robertson. Expect disappointment.

probably juice lmao

Tony's a fucking idiot. Nothing wrong with Juice, but he's a career midcarder. They shouldn't have announced anything. Just have him show up.

Why is everyone saying Juice?

Shane

His NJPW contract just expired. No non-compete.

TONY KHAN IS A SHOOT FAGGOT AND I WOULD HEEM HIM IRL

Jeff's non-compete isn't up until March 9th.

swervin'

>Could be Jeff then
Isn't his 90 days not up until sometime next month?

I'd seethe more at Juice than I would Cody.

Probably. Could also be Gargano.

would be kino

If it was Cody saying that he was going to introduce a new free agent signing to AEW and then he just came out and signed his own contract, that would be incredible. That would be the right kind of heat. Tony Khan doing it would be promotional malpractice. AEW fans generally trust Tony Khan. As a promoter, you don't wanna fuck with that.

It's not Jeff, Jeff is under 90 day non compete and if you think he's giving up a second of that free downside, you're crazy.
It's not Juice, there's no universe where a 2021 Juice is a top wrestler. Khan overhyped Christian, but that's because Christian is his favorite wrestler (also, he turned out to be fucking right, Christian has been great for AEW). He would not hype up Juice to that degree, nobody gives a fuck bout Juice anymore.
It's probably not Gargano, his baby is due soon and if he was coming in, why not just do it in Cleveland?
Shane would be funny as fuck, but like. Then what? You have a ladder match with Shane McMahon in it? Horrible.

It's either Josh Alexander or Keith Lee. My money is on Keith Lee.

>there's no universe where a 2021 Juice is a top wrestler
Nor is Suzuki or Nagata, but Tony treated them both like a big deal because they came through the "forbidden door."

Josh is booked for this month's Impact+ special on the 19th (IIRC), and presumably the next tapings. So it's probably not him, although it could be if they worked out some deal. Dan Lambert was sighted in the crowd on Impact last week, and I could see Josh reuniting with Ethan (plus Brandi did just namedrop him on Dynamite this week).

They should make the show all about cody being the surprise, make him ME against some guy, and then the real surprise arriving and beating the shit out of cody

>he thinks we’re talking about that drug addict Jeff Hardy

Attached: C94A2E5A-DEFE-4258-B5E0-990FCBDC4C2E.gif (220x203, 1.02M)

I know it wont happen cause i dont know his contract status but i want to BREATHE with the chadblade on AEW.

Double J was just on Smackdown a couple of weeks ago.

Shane McMahon

Who the fuck came up with the idea that its Cody? It's pretty retarded

Those guys can be treated as a big deal because they're elder statesmen who have had lots of big matches, Kojima and Nagata are former IWGP Heavyweight Champions and Suzuki is right below that level. Juice peaked for a couple months in 2018 and has just been a dime-a-dozen midcarder since then.

I'm not saying Juice would be a bad signing, but Khan wouldn't overhype him to this degree, he'd just be a guy that would show up as a surprise, like Lio Rush or Ethan Page, because that's the level he's at.

I wouldn't say there's zero chance of that. It could be a situation where Josh's contract ran out and he agreed to just do some extra dates for impact as long as he can sign with AEW in the meantime. But, Khan's wording did imply it was an ex-WWE guy, so I would think it's not Alexander. But I do think he shows up eventually.

Every indication is that Jay is signed for several more years, so he would have to have come to an agreement on some kind of release with NJPW, which doesn't seem impossible, given Jay seems to be STEADFASTLY refusing to go to Japan, but, probably extremely unlikely. And again, Khan's wording heavily implied it's an ex-WWE guy.

Where are they getting tv time for all these people

I have sources close to the situation. It's Edge.

Jeff doesn't have a no release. Be was fired, not released.