Tony khan says a HUGE announcement will happen on rampage

>tony khan says a HUGE announcement will happen on rampage
>nothing happens, announcement pushed to wednesday
>whatculture still puts out a video saying tony khan announced on rampage that windham rotunda will debut at revolution

so is it obvious now that all the wrestling news sources are on AEW payroll? how else would they have known this

Attached: 11EE5160-5ABB-44F5-8118-3BD217A25BB6.jpg (1170x922, 449.69K)

>schizo thread

Attached: frozen deli meats.png (932x549, 638.51K)

Clickbait photo
Fuck YouTube

Thats jona

>clickbait youtube channel uses clickbait video title and thumbnail

Woah.

I'm almost sure it's Juice. EVPs, Mox and Jericho love the guy. He's been in limbo for a while but he's got potential.
Probably would explain Toni leaving WWE as well since if they knew Juice was going there she'd end up there sooner than later too anyway.

Attached: NJPW-Juice-RObinson.jpg (640x360, 53.98K)

I hope not, he's a complete shitter

why are people saying this is the forbidden door? I thought "walking through the forbidden door" meant being in a company and going to another while still being with the other company. people were suggesting this nigga or other fired people.

wwe and peacock teamed up to feed a poor nigger how bout that

>huge announcement
>juice

He's 100% going there, even if it's not Wednesday.
I think he'll reinvent himself and get over just like how Eddie did. He has it in him.

I think it's Juice too.

It's kinda hilarious how Tony Khan hypes up Juice fucking Robinson as some kind of big signing.

Okay, maybe, but he's not there yet where Tony could say he's a huge signing without looking like a fking simp. It has to be a WWE guy or a NJPW upper-midcarder at least.

>cuckculture
kill yourself, britbong pajeet.

It's Josh Alexander. Tony overhyped a debut and we worked ourselves into disappointment like we did with Christian Cage.

Tony isn't gonna say he signed a shite wrestler.

>poor

He's from Chico, probably some affluent leafy suburb that has more handbag dogs than black people.

the catering door with that fatso

>AEW payroll schizo headcanon
>in reality WWE are the ones that openly pay """journalists"""
KWAB

Attached: 1605553459600.png (1266x688, 101.17K)

Tony changed the definition to include free agents.

that’s retarded

No one's forcing him to overhype it either. He never learns.

I agree.

>gAyEW can’t even afford to pay their shills
kek what a no dimes company

The guy is debuting in a qualifying match for a #1 contendership ladder match for the tv title, if you thing it's someone huge that's on you.

Way to bury the TNT title. Why shouldn't a top guy debut in a qualifying match for a shot at it? An actual top guy.

I could see them bringing in a top guy in the ladder match itself but not a qualifier. Seems like someone they see potential in and want to work their way up and earn their spot.

Did Tiny Khan get approval from Bix for this Hotshot announcement? Did he make sure to check all of Daddy Bix's references to make sure this signing is legit?