Big daddy bitch

>big daddy bitch

Attached: 816B9F1C-E89D-4BEC-A3C7-72C14B464C7D.jpg (1440x1080, 149.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUQVTsShUxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nashbros...

someone should make an mlg remix of this promo desu

it's based for Scott Hall to be friends with a tall rape victim. glad he's sympathetic

>who’s the bitch now!!

Attached: 9A3E7C88-7431-4C6D-A96C-F419D8786C29.jpg (1125x479, 320.79K)

>Please Rocky, NO!

Attached: 1640406119121.png (640x448, 4.82K)

nWo was hotter than Rocky ever was

Highest WWF/E ratings were when The Rock and Paul were on top in 99/00. They are at least on par with nWo or above them.

C O P E

Attached: 1640319750596.jpg (697x850, 319.73K)

>rock main events the biggest ever Wrestlemania
oh yeah nwo was so hot

rape victim on the right

more like big daddy raped

Wrestling's absolute, absolute TV peak was when the Rock was the subject of a This is Your Life segment. It produced a monster rating, NWO never, ever got as hot as that.
youtube.com/watch?v=TUQVTsShUxo
Now the Rock is the highest paid actor in Hollywood. Now Kevin Nash takes xanax just to plug in a microwave.
It really does show who indeed the Big Daddy Bitch was.

Attached: the-rock-mick-foley-this-is-your-life-yurple-the-clown-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 140.17K)

kek

>guys 'm begging you to care about my failed gay fanfiction itt i wasted 4 years of my life on for free
>the thread
I'm gonna try and get this murked because of how desperate you are, hopethen hopefully he murks it when he wakes up

Attached: seething wolfcuck.gif (570x537, 110.76K)

Kek what a raped bitch

Nobody knows what murked is dude

Many
Ugandans
Rape
Kevin
Every
Day

Keep telling yourself that. 14 to 21 threads no more. How deluded do you have to be to convince yourself you're winning? no skin off my nose.
What makes you think i give a shit? lol you know what it means and it makes you seethe hence why you keep crying about it lol

So Paul is a draw now? lmao
Against Austin and Cena; actual draws
That segment was garbage

KWARB

mmm delicious cope

Attached: ss+(2021-02-21+at+12.06.28).jpg (1426x1080, 217.32K)

REMINDER:

That time Big Kev BTFO in closet homo Dwaynetty "WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"

Rock: "What three things would you like to get in?"

Nash: "Well, I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in and physically there is nothing you can do about it."

>Nash returns to WWE because Rock was failing to draw
>Rock goes off script & disrespects veteran Nash calling him a bitch
>Nash like a man confronts Rock then BTFO's him in ring in front of the world
>"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"
>Rock then disrespects again Nash while putting there match together
>Nash informs Rock he'll physically knock the fuck out of Rock
>Rock runs to Pat Patterson crying who tells Rock that Nash was right
>2 years later Rock is scared to approach Nash at a restaurant and avoids him
>7 years later mans man Nash confronts Rock again and squashes their beef

The Rock's daughter is a mongoloid. She inherited Dwaynettys masculine features and high forehead. He should have forced his she-hulk ex-wife Dani who he impregnated (hmm maybe Nash was right about Dwayne being a fag) to abort the hermaphrodite.

On a related note the reason The Rock's manly ex-wife divorced him was because she got tired fucking him with a strap-on which she did to fufill his gay fantasies while he was recovering from his gyno bitch tits surgery

Nash is so much better than little Dwayne, in EVERY way. As a wrestler, Nash blows little Dwayne out of the water, no argument to be had there. NWO, anyone? Even as an actor, if you take into account that Nash stars in smaller-budget movies, his are way more profitable than the Rocks, on average. Little Dwayne might make a little more at the box office but when his stupid movies cost ten times more and have a hundred times the marketing budget, yeah no wonder. Imagine if Nash starred in *anything* with the budget and marketing of any of little Dwayne's movies, it would easily be twice as profitable and bigger hits. Dwayne can't act.

Attached: nash rock bitch.jpg (480x360, 27.22K)