Why doesn't Any Forums find WWE's female ref Jessika Carr as annoying as AEW's female ref Aubrey Edwards?

Why doesn't Any Forums find WWE's female ref Jessika Carr as annoying as AEW's female ref Aubrey Edwards?

Attached: ld9ljhsd6xf81.png (1080x1339, 1.67M)

this is a pro wwe board. wwe is the right wing wrestling promotion

Why do women have to take pictures of themselves like this

no one cares cuz she's boring and fugly and not in an extreme way like aubrey where it wraps around to her looking good to some people, just plain ugly

Attached: JC.jpg (553x1080, 152.92K)

grotesque 5/10. gain standards

why do you complain so much

Because promiscuous sex is a political weapon that destroys society, destroys the family structure, birth rates, ensures control and empowers the international banking cabal to further destroy our way of life and enslave us even more?

Because I barely realize Jessika Carr is there while Aubrey is constantly overacting and hogging the camera.

I wish you had a better childhood, user.

ive fucked the hottest chicks with almost zero effort on my part and seen it for what it is. A waste of time

same. all that did was make me realize how empty girls are

Because she isn't as annoying as Aubrey Edwards.

because nobody watches WWE anymore

im in love

Can you find one instance of this bitch hogging the camera like Aubrey? If she pulled half the shit Aubrey does, Vince would’ve shitcanned her long ago. The people pay to see the wrestlers, not overdramatic bitch refs.

She fades into the background

still more than other promotions

She's not an annoying bitch like Aubrey, and she can definitely get it.

Attached: jessika-carr-012421.jpg (600x750, 126.47K)

any brapper pics?
or pits?

Attached: 6bU9PJ6.jpg (2048x1494, 341.81K)

Aubrey doesn't even do anything to hog the camera. People are still posting that title match clip from before Dynamite even started as evidence.

It's her mannerisms in general, retard.

Because unlike aubrey she IS not an attention whore in the ring

she does.

unironically would get worked into a shoot.