Bill Goldberg is fighting for a world championship in the year of our Lord 2022

Bill Goldberg is fighting for a world championship in the year of our Lord 2022

Attached: goldbergreigns.jpg (1340x708, 184.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2022/02/03/wwe-earnings-2021-news-and-notes-as-wwe-grosses-over-1-billion/?sh=68cf24b42dfd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was stupid when he randomly got a title match in 2017 but 2022? he's closer to 60 than 50

Strowman got more views on youtube, is younger and works full time but gets fired and they keep bringing Goldberg back. It makes no sense.

HAHAHA.
>WWE... it hits the same every year.

BIG.MATCH.FEEL.
worked. buncha fags.

Because Goldberg will generate more Saudi money in one night than Strowman will in a lifetime.

How exactly are you quantifying this?

Hello basement dwellers. Here is why Vince & Co. will continue to book whoever he wants, however he wants. (also why you're not the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company and he is.)
forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2022/02/03/wwe-earnings-2021-news-and-notes-as-wwe-grosses-over-1-billion/?sh=68cf24b42dfd

Wrong lol, darkies loved Strowman, who else would watch.wreetling videos by the millions these days?

>people shill for their favourite millionaires for free

The Saudi prince is a 90s mark. Being able to guarantee stars like Goldberg and Taker for appearances got them that deal.

I couldn't give a fuck how entertaining he is or what he does on TV or anything, I care about dimes. The only objective way of measuring wrestling is the stock market

If you actually watch wrestling you're a fucking mark

More people know who Goldberg is than Strowman.

You now remember this match was originally scheduled for Wrestlemania in 2020. Covid saved us once, I hope it does the run-in on Goldberg and saves us again.

go back to redddit. this board is pro-goldberg

>BIG.MATCH.FEEL.
A geriatric Goldberg and anti draw is a big match feel? Holy shit E-drones have low standards.

WWE has been in clownworld mode for a while now

Attached: goldberg vs owens.jpg (1280x720, 196.95K)

The people who are complaining about this match are absolute retards. Yes, Goldberg is "old" but that doesn't matter when you're a bigger draw than other contenders and possibilities. Who else do you think should've faced Reigns at Elimination Chamber? The roster is beyond paper thin, and there's no other scenario that even comes close the level of Reigns vs Goldberg (which has never happened), unless you think Drew, Kofi, Big E, Cesaro, Nakamura, or Ricochet vs Reigns would've been better... or maybe Mansoor vs Roman Reigns because that totally screams "Dimes incarnate", right?

JUST

take my money now

Remember it is a play date not a football game.

As opposed to a geriatric CM Phil vs some midget?

Golberg is still far more entertaining than 99% of the shitters today. The true skill of a wrestler is to evoke the maximum response with most minimal effort, not just doing pointless videogame moves. Fucking hell, I just saw Grayson Waller for the first time, and I laughed hysterically at the pointless roll he does before every big move - THAT'S the fucking future of pro-wrestling?

Not to mention at nearly 60, Golberg still looks like he can rip your arms off, yet AEW is pushing faggots like Page and Cole.