Where is it?

Where is it?

Attached: images.jpeg-67.jpg (678x452, 21.48K)

Attached: 1631264299377.webm (640x480, 217.28K)

Found it

Attached: 20220125_123837.jpg (644x370, 43.7K)

Can we all acknowledge this is a monumental failure for AEW. How hard is it to make a wrestling game? It was announced in 2020 and we are in 2022, this is a fuck up of huge proportions even for AEW’s pathetically low standards.

trannies will never, even though you're absolutely right

Dumb slut. It takes a minimum of 2 years for a game of this kind to get made.

2K started working on 2K22 (which already has years of groundwork) in 2020 and its releasing in march so

They had it done a year ago, they’ve spent the last year working on Stadium Stampede

>what about WWE tho
Every time

Watch them rework it into a mobile game.

Attached: 90F2F7CE-BF9F-403D-A28E-786179129906.jpg (1536x800, 338.84K)

I just hope that Aubrey Edwards has final cut because of all of her experience

Yeah, funny that there’s so many situations where WWE does something as bad or worse than AEW.

rent free

Except WWE’s game will actually be good

I’m just giving you an example of a similar game and how the process is.

cool when is the AEW game's release date?

Bro stop criticizing AEW.

It's in development. It was in development the last 20 times you made this thread, and it will continue to be in development for the remaining 500 times you will post this exact same thread.

cool when is the anticipated release date

not announced yet
because it's still in development

I'm not getting my hopes up for this game. I've done some (minor) work for digital extremes, not an expert by a long shot, but a wrestling game seems like it needs a ton of animation work tied into the physics system. Those types of games are often very janky.

games in development have release targets all the time, user. What's the targeted release date for the aew game?

It exists, it's just not been announced.

probably because it's pretty embarrassing huh.

No one is talking about WWE you tranny.