Whose gonna tell The Bitch that vince also used the N word not only on live tv but infront of a blackman as well?

whose gonna tell The Bitch that vince also used the N word not only on live tv but infront of a blackman as well?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=APrPDwUosrQ

Attached: 85251D21-C105-4506-8489-50158E9F2C41.jpg (1125x847, 268.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WonderbreadMMA/status/1488653936987111430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>now chuds are turning on the rock
kek

He said nigga. Thats ok

That's the Hollywood way of telling someone to fuck off, brother.

Don Winslow is a faggot leftyfag who thinks everything is racist

twitter.com/WonderbreadMMA/status/1488653936987111430
You think this is okay, chud?

They're not taking away "free speech" tm but taking away freedom, I should be able to shout NIGGERS!!!!!!! JEWS ARE ALL PEDOPHILES!!! all I want and do whatever I want, I am a free being. But so many people are brainwashed into the same way of thinking and turn to tribalism because they are cowards who are afraid of becoming disconnected from the hivemind of social norms they have been conditioned with from childhood. The cult of the machine exists and the individual will only continue to get more and more censored as time goes on. Everyone is becoming a drone.

Attached: boob.jpg (1218x612, 126.88K)

last one popped me

Attached: 1643836927979.png (720x545, 395.88K)

Here’s my free speech: you’re a loser faggot!

god this is so gay. i was looking forward to listening to the rock tell wrestling stories on the pod. i hate liberals so much. i lean left but i will only vote for GOP candidates going forward because i never want liberals to be happy again.

That's the spirit user, we may disagree but I am all in favor of your freedom.

you are still free to do this, you will not be arrested, fined, or otherwise. the only repercussions are social and at the end of the day you can always find people who identify with your beliefs, no matter what they are good or bad

Based Rocky pissing off all the racists.

>I lean left
Then this is all your fault

In all seriousness, is Rock going to no sell Vince saying it?

its not liberals fault that joe rogan is racist

THE ROCK SAYS

Attached: FK244seUcAI-Cl1.jpg (1170x915, 114.71K)

Remember when this was considered to be acceptable banter? Now people think Twitter is real life and get PTSD from jokes.

leftist bitch

So, the "misinformation" stuff did not work and now they are trying to cancel Rogan using an ancient clip of him. The Rock used to make fun of how Asians speak by going "CHING CHONG CHANG CHONG." I guess he should be "deplatformed" too.

the rock is a hypocritical faggots nigger managed by jewkikes