So who is Sasha wrestling at wrestlemania if Ronda is challenging Charles?

So who is Sasha wrestling at wrestlemania if Ronda is challenging Charles?

Attached: 0817d24364fcd3edbf3eeea059d4e9d7.jpg (676x1200, 90.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EK8aKKeUmmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jobbing to Lita then double teaming a fan.

Sasha Banks is happily married to her loving husband Mikaze. I know you unhealthily-obsessed Sashaschizo, waifufag virgin cucks can’t accept reality, but truth is truth. They spent tonight together as always. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. Sheamus is engaged to his fiancée Isabella. Get over it already. This is a professional wrestling board, not for erotica fagfiction.

The fans in a LegalProno esque piss filled gangbang

who cares lardass

Depends on what they have planned for. I think they'll do some stupid and place her in the Women's tag-team title match, so they can get all the girls a payday.

If only Seamus was a fan maybe he would've had a chance of actually fucking Sasha

>this is what sheamus sees when he's about to bust

Attached: xeuo0dpz6vf81.png (1080x1920, 2.15M)

Idk who gives a shit, I just wanna see that Pendeja in that sailor moon costume again twerking that was fucking dope. Needs to show that midsection and those perky little tits

Please try to stay on topic you freak, this is a mania discussion.

Boss & Hug will be jobbing to the Bella Twins

GIWTWM

Tell that to everyone else ITT that have been off-topic and trolling. You’re all unhealthily-obsessed with Sasha Banks and it’s creepy as fuck. She’s a multimillionaire wrestler/celebrity that is married to Mikaze. She doesn’t want any of you losers. No women’s wrestlers do. Hell, no women do, period. Facts are facts. Deal with it.

I want her slimed so bad

Sasha Banks is slimed daily/nightly by her husband Mikaze. This is a professional wrestling board. Discuss wrestling or leave. At the end of the day, you’re all into a balding horse.

She couldn’t handle, bro. I’d have her neighing to high-heaven. I’d make her call Mikaze during the session as well.

>HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRRR!!!!
Sasha Banks is as autistic as her brother. They both look like men. Women’s wrestlers are all anti-draws.

Attached: 8C62C20F-EA1C-4CF6-98B8-C37AD73C6D08.jpg (480x480, 62.32K)

She's wrestling my penis hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=EK8aKKeUmmU

Attached: 1629834008330.jpg (1773x1773, 835.7K)

based slimeCHAD

Sasha fucks fans