Next week

Next week

Attached: zkdaanzlsxf81.jpg (1437x2021, 570.26K)

>another HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Why do they need to have a ladder match for TNT title shot when it’s an open challenge belt?

P..P...PLEASE WATCH. BIX APPROVED! I have a Special Announcement.

So Tony's big announcement was that he would have a big announcement next week...?

Marco bros....

>it’s an open challenge belt?
where does it say anything about the TNT title? even if it is, it guarantees you a match, you don't just get one

Maybe the special announcement is a Bix beheading on Rampage.

That’s what it was last year and I think MJF mentioned it.

Anyways I expect Wardlow to win it and then win the TNT title. MJF will ask him to hand it over and that’s when the feud finally starts.

No more likely TK sucking Bix off live on the air after eating his shit-stained pants.

>MJF Promo
CM Spunk wants his win back, I bet. That conniving self-mark.

>BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
lmao what a hotshotting little mark this faggot is.

I was trying to be optimistic, but you're probably right.

>A single match announced for Dynamite
Is this AEW or RAW?

Attached: Tony-Khan-AEW-Dark-Elevation.png (650x370, 193.67K)

There's two matches announced, but I agree that I miss when they would announce a whole card in advance.

The Jericho team meeting will be 30 minutes at least

MJF shoot works me

Attached: 1638048435639.jpg (600x548, 44.52K)

>MJF will ask him to hand it over
Is that something that would realistically happen? I dont watch AEW and im looking for an excuse to give it its FIFTH SHOT because raw and smackdown SUCK ASS but if people on aew do stupid shit like that i might just have go start my own wrestling fed

He can ask, hasn't happened before but it fits his character.
HHH asked orton to hand over the world title after Summerslam 04

>they're doing the sonic ring match AGAIN
What the fuck is their problem?

MJF said that all of Wardlow's championships are property of MJF as per Wardlow's contract with MJF

Wardlow is contracted to MJF in kayfabe. MJF already said Wardlow will win the enter the ladder match then will win the TNT for him. Wardlow will probably win and just refuse to hand it over.

sounds like the main event is gonna be LONG

>HHH
Not exactly building a case here
Thats fucking retarded lol

Cuckman page is literally basedjaking in the picture

>No Cody
Might not watch unless something good happens during the IC meeting, then I'll check it out later

Honestly it's been really hard to care for AEW lately.

>Sammy is still an underwhelming champion. The TNT title scene should be ON FIRE, like Classic TNA X Division on fire with guys like Garcia, Lethal, Cole, Miro right now, but no.

>Britt Bakers title reign is beyond stale at this point, but the only reason she's still champion is because she shits on the rest of the women's roster, who barley get time to shine to begin with.

>Jade's Championship Reign, has barley started and i already want it ended by literally anyone.

>Hangman should have never gotten the world title, he's a midcarder at best. but hopefully texas death with archer might change my opinion of him.

>Punk Vs MJF could have been pushed way later down the calendar for a PPV match at revolution.

>The Tag Titles are just uninteresting. Literally every team who's held those belts outside of FTR are just boring.

Try sticking TWO reddit spaces between each sentence and you might like aew again. Youre not trying hard enough

wardlow is MJF's bitch boy lackey who he treats like shit, they've been building up a feud between the two for a while now