Dave Meltzer legit believes this man is one of the top ten greatest wrestlers ever

Do you agree with him?

Attached: D840F7DE-8966-4321-AFF7-E53A9A6CFB7B.jpg (400x594, 98.01K)

Spic.

Ever? No.

i dont know who the fuck that is

top 5 imo

its because he's dave's new japan source. you're right japan barely cares about him, midcarders like desperado and o-khan are more popular than him. really every gaijin is unimportant

Dave has been trying very, very hard to get Ospreay over the same way he helped get Kenny over but the internet isn’t buying it, and also Japs don’t like Ospreay that much. He’s an average flippy/moves wrestler. That’s it. The fact that he’s number 6 on most 5 star matches of all time is such blatant shilling by Dave that it makes me lose respect for him. I can’t even name ten memorable Will Ospreay matches.
I don’t even get why Dave rides his dick so hard. It’s not like he’s getting good scoops about New Japan from Will.

Not even the best Brit

Attached: 58208_1.jpg (615x768, 52.75K)

I don't think Dave has many friends outside the industry.

He actually does though. He’s shoot friends with Dana White.

I mean just like a normal fucking person.

I mean how many adults even have friends outside their workplace?

This.

Well I mean he's an old man he's probably built his fair share of stable relationships.

He's over but the twitter tranny brigade refuse to allow it

Osprey can’t speak, looks actually retarded, looks smelly, has bad teeth, and he still does too much dancing/choreography type shit. He’s not even in the top 20 for me. I do like him, but he’s not Kenny, he’s not even Jay White (pre-pandemic).

He isn’t that over. Not on twitter, not on reddit, not on cagematch and not in Japan. Only here do people shill him and that’s because of contrarianism and Kenny Derangement Syndrome. If Ospreay debuted on Rampage today that people on this board who shill him would turn on him immediately.

I've never seen him have a bad match and his match vs. Archer at the G1 in Dallas was kino af

I probably wouldn't put him in my current top 10 but he's pretty good

Dave loves MOVEZ and FLIPS

That’s a woman

you're an idiot. the last match osprey had featured very few flips and magoo still went bananas over it