4.25 stars

>4.25 stars
why couldn't they get 5 stars like Cody and Sammy?

Attached: E61cWCCWUAAWna-.jpg (1278x719, 142.71K)

Not enough sawdust and too much selling

Stole my reply. Dave likes a certain style cause he grew up with flippyshit in California

Punk is washed up and there were too many commercials

>there were too many commercials

Cause it wasn't as good as Cody vs Sammy. Maybe for their next match

did he rate okada vs jay 5 stars?

He rated Seth vs. Roman only 3.5 and Jurrassic Express vs. Private Party (no one will remember this) 4 stars

It was overbooked garbage

and hes right

The stop and start shit killed it

cringe

nah hes a dumb kike and youre a retard to be honest

>NJPW main events that go 30-60 minutes but have 15 minutes of content that matter and aren't stalling get 5+ stars
>A match that took up a 45 minute TV spot and managed to ONLY stall when it went to commercial while having fantastic pacing, selling, and storytelling gets ****1/4
I wouldn't even give the match 5 personally, Hangman/Danielson duology was better, but it's fantastic and deserved 4.5 or 4.75. Between this and the Eddie match I'm convinced current Punk is as good as he EVER was. This is the Punk that worked time limit draws with Joe and put on a classic with Cena in 2011, not the checked-out 2013-2014 Punk or the washed-up shitter he was in the UFC.

Attached: 1441484503313.png (758x472, 370.7K)

>no stalling
>punk literally takes breaks because he's gassed from minute five

Meltzer is a piss poor member of the tribe. I'll bring up revoking his membership at the next meeting.

based bix

Probably because of the finish

Sammy vs. Cody had Fuego running into the ring and that was 5 stars

Spacebros, they don't know..

it was nowhere near the physical level seen in other top aew matches. sorry. but maybe if punk could actually go for those 45 minutes and not look like he needs a Zimmer frame, the match would be better. as things are, he should know his limits and not go as long.

Bix too. Kendrick apologized years ago, and I wanted to see him wrestle. That was a bitch ass motherfucker bullshit move by Bixnshits.

Nobody gives a fuck about Seth or Roman so I’m absolutely positive that random throwaway AEW Dark Elevation tier tag match was a better wrestling match

that wasn't the finish, you moron