Will Omega vs Ospreay be a 5 star match?

Will Omega vs Ospreay be a 5 star match?

Attached: kenny vs will.png (595x533, 160.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jG9iUKSIK48
youtube.com/watch?v=n8P80Lw_DIc
youtube.com/watch?v=KOLiZ6qAWPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fjidr1xlOlI&list=RDFjidr1xlOlI&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who tf is Will Omega

Kenny's a bitch.

it'll probably underwhelm like Bryan/Kenny did.

I love Kenny but he can't even draw a million viewers, he needs to come back as a babyface, the dude took the hard road, conquered the strong style world, and was the last sissy standing in the slapfight

kennety is seething lmao. he's so mad he can't work with new japan main eventers that can carry him to best bouts anymore

I don't know who either of these jobbers are.

worked

Lmao tick tock Kenny, you're done mate. No way broken down Kenny can keep up with Billy GOAT at this point

kenny is clearly gotten to over this, you're in denial if you think he doesn't care about receiving 5 star memetzer matches

worked again. kenny just wants to book his joshi harem.

This is actually some good trash talk from Kenny. It's a shame he's so bad on the mic and couldn't cut something like this in the ring.

Ospreays a clown who talks like hes some psycho brock-lesnar esq shooter, when hes some dumb fucking 'depressed' zoomer flip shitter

He bodied Ospreay. Cope

Damn, he went there

Attached: Will.png (578x431, 34.49K)

>going for the cucknette approach
lame especially since ospreay loves certain stardom wrestlers like azm

they have shoot heat

Boooooooooo

i don't care which of these cringey faggots "bodied" the other, its simply a fact that kenny is seething over ospreay about to surpass him in 5 star meltzer matches

Attached: e.png (1176x583, 333.38K)

>Using Cucknette

they didnt before but i bet they do now. you can bet your ass ospreay wont be coming to aew anymore.

BTFO

Ospreay gets thrown a bone and puts his foot in his mouth as usual. He's too stupid to do worked twitter beefs, Rollins is proof of this

>anymore.
he never worked there to begin with. he does us and uk indies and mlw

Ospray disses AEW in this promo so I doubt he would have ever came anyway
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jG9iUKSIK48

>everyone getting worked
>ospreay has no upcoming bookings
put two in two together m8

he already confirmed he's in the new japan cup next month. he does have bookings too in rev pro this month

why would nj allow such a match take place not under their own umbrella? bushi road are dumb but not that dumb

user. those are works. ospreay is always liking aew related stuff on instagram. he also breaks kayfabe at times and says nice things about them. its the same with jay white or kenta or whoever. they will diss aew or aew wrestlers to get people talking. theyre heels.

This is the optimistic take
the realistic take is that both of these two shoot go full retard on twitter every couple of weeks

ospreay is a retard but kenny constantly referencing new japan on twitter and basically indirectly begging for matches with them is equally cringe. its time to get over it already. remember when he complained to dave that they were conspiring to keep him out of japan when he did that ddt show a few years ago? lol

>you dumb fuck
>you dumb fuck
>you dumb fuck

only if you add Matthews
>youtube.com/watch?v=n8P80Lw_DIc
>youtube.com/watch?v=KOLiZ6qAWPk
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fjidr1xlOlI&list=RDFjidr1xlOlI&start_radio=1

Got em