Imagine the T levels of the average AEW fan

Imagine the T levels of the average AEW fan.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-150827_Opera.jpg (1080x1438, 176.92K)

Only a faggot on the prowl for men to fuck would give a damn about another nigga t levels shit senpai lmfaooo

Extremely high, why do you ask?

Attached: 6999295.jpg (1280x720, 43.94K)

I went looking at the shop and all the shirts have shitty words on them. I just wanted one with his face

>Svengoolie at home

Seething

That looks kinda based tbqhwy

Would look better with no words or logos imo

>corny likes danhausen
IT'S FUCKING OVER

Attached: 1643928071121.jpg (225x224, 5.48K)

what did he say

he gets a kick out of the gimmick, but doesn't want to see him wrestle because he knows it will destroy his image of him

Corny is a cuck faggot who enjoys having his balls stepped on by the men that fuck his wife and likes to get bananas rammed up his ass. Why should I care what he thinks about wrestling again?

>Why should I care what he thinks about wrestling again?
why do you?

I don't. I just have to see you anti-smark faggots praising him like he's not a cuck that gets bananas rammed up his ass. Weird that the guy yall always bring up does that. Speaks a lot about you and your kind.

>I don't.
right, that's why you start frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of his name

I stated a fact. He is a cuck and there is video evidence of him getting bananas rammed up his ass that was shown in court when he was extortiated by a dominatrix.

Based. I'm going to wear it outside to piss off some smarks that are too chicken shit to say anything to my face.

>cuckshit
>ramming stuff up men's asses
user, we all know you're desperately repressing your gayness, but please do it elsewhere

Just look it up user. I'm not lying. It was literally played up on wwe because Vince thought it was hilarious. That's why there's always bananas around him whenever he showed up. These are facts about your hero.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 119.67K)

post t levels with proof
in b4
>i don't need to test them lol
which means you don't know which means it's probably very very low.
mine for example is usually around 1200ng/dl

Good. Just points out who I should bully more.

Normal people would probably think it it was a band T-Shirt so you might get away with it. Dunno. Wearing something you have to explain, beyond its a band/film thing is pretty lame.