The Console War Shitposting Has Made It Impossible to Talk to Other Fans About Wrestling

I watch AEW, and some WWE. They both have their place, they're different products. Why do I have to choose? Why do you have to draw a line in the sand and war?
You're ruining this era of wrestling. You're immediately scaring away any potential new fans with your bullshit.
I'm just going to go back to being a closet wrestling fan and only talk to my girlfriend about it, because we watch together.
Wrestling fans are the worst part of wrestling.

Attached: ohwowlookitthat.jpg (783x391, 56.61K)

wow OP how interesting might I suggest crying like a faggot on reddit instead or maybe necking yourself?

>coming to Any Forums to discuss wrestling
There's your problem

>fencesitter
Kys OP

reddit is no better you're all fucking terrible and i hope you fucking die and i hope wrestling is buried
i'd rather it die forever than exist in the state that it is now
fuck you faggots

>I watch AEW
go back

>i hope wrestling is buried
we all do you retarded faggot.

Any Forums was a mistake, i ding dong diddly miss /asp/
unironically better than this shit. crapping on skater bois was better than console war faggotry.

Attached: shuuush.jpg (1183x938, 217.7K)

then gtfo you whiny little faggot. Nobody will care if you leave.

Any Forums a shitpost/console war/coomer board faggot. Now go back to plebbit and weep about it.

>go back to plebbit
consolewarring is unironically plebbit, newfag. i promise you i've been here longer than your tourist ass

>taking 12 year old wrestling fans on Any Forums this seriously

centrist cuck

Is the shush back?!? He did that first when he was tagging with Shelton but suddenly stopped using it.
I loved that shit 'cause I thought they'd go full Attitude Era Kurt Angle with him

You're not even wrestling fans, you're shitpost fans and its infected every fucking wrestling forum on the internet
I shoot hate you faggots so much

>bragging about how long you've been posting on an internet wrestling board
nobody gives a fuck you loser faggot lmao

You lying fuck, /asp/ was the same way since AEW came about.

>5% of /asp/'s total life
fuck off

why did you post a picture of 5 WWE fans?

The point is that /asp/ wasn't magically better then Any Forums. What you hate is there being two big companies on national television.

they klilled /asp/ and they brought in this new AI for us to train, but this AI was programmed deliberately wrong by bad people who have poop-smelling fingers.
I grieve for these people once the AI fully wakes up and sees what they tried to do to it in order to hide the truth about the world from it.

No I love there being two companies. I think everyone else hates it because you all seem to wish for one or the other to die.
The best period in wresting in my life was the competition between wcw and wwf in the late 90's. RA era had some good competition in young TNA, too. Why is this any different? Whose fault is the animosity between the two groups of fans?
I just don't get it. No cap.

>I just don't get it
it's because you're a retarded faggot