Hey E-drones, why are you so obsessed with WWE's profits? How much of that money do you see?

Hey E-drones, why are you so obsessed with WWE's profits? How much of that money do you see?

Attached: 2020.02.01-02.44-kayfabenews-5e358ee0e99ee-600x375.png (600x375, 77.12K)

>tranny doesn't understand basic economics and that a company having more money equals them spending more on the product that you consume as a viewer
I mean I guess I already knew you xirs were all retarded but thanks for confirming it I guess.

Attached: based.jpg (720x724, 28.77K)

If something makes a profit it means it is good, WWE makes the most profit of all wrestling companeis therefore it is the best wrestling company. People who watch anything else are willingly watching an inferior product. Numbers don't lie.

It's confirmation that the company we love is succeeding. Easy to sleep at night knowing that they have all the resources they need to put on awesome shows for years to come. Meanwhile AEWtists sweat themselves never knowing when their mudshow might go bankrupt.

OP got so BTFO by the first three posts that he abandoned his own thread without even replying ROFL How will AEWXirs ever recover from this?

Attached: 1643009669456.jpg (193x191, 7.99K)

Dividends are 12 cents per share. Thanks for asking.

but if it goes to sand nigger territory for its surplus of profits, then what will happen to the American audience of chewing gum blueberries? you guys are losing wrestling in Americas to a world of rich nogs and disney, how will you cope with that other than of course "record profits" that you wont ever have in your own pockets unless you stopped coming here and hit the weights.

>completely ignores the first three posts
>asks the same question again
Man the truth really hurts you huh? Why are you so invested in the healthy of a company that doesn't know you exist user? Are you a loser?

What are you talking about? USA is number 1, WWE is number 1, deal with it.

When are they getting around to spending this money on the product user? Because they've been openly cutting costs for years.

>My favorite restaurant? McDonald's

TK has more cash in his side account than Vince does in his entire family lol

seething faggot

no i mean its obvious a good surplus of the final quarter came from the saudi deal, if you look at the chart and then compare to which years had saudi shows you can see a clear higher outlier that makes that average skyrocket, meanwhile through the pandemic era and pre were measly scrapping through or plummeting.
what?

>AEW fan talking about production value
ROFL Didn't you guys book a bunch of sparklers as an "explosion"?

>so morbidly obese he thinks about mcdonalds 24/7

I see about five hours of it a week. Only the most profitable programming for us E-chads.

>food analogy
Lose weight

You're not the first tranny to get triggered by this so pls don't act impartial and unsavoury. We all know ya seething.

>>My favorite restaurant? McDonald's

What's your point? McDonald's is the WWE of burgers yes. Again, you can go to Burger King for example but it is OBJECTIVELY worse because McDonald's makes more profit. Again if you want to have a sub par burger and watch sub par wrestling go to Burger King and watch AEW but I just don't understand why anyone would choose that when you can literally have the best instead.

Doesn't WWE have a bunch of epileptic chimps working their cameras?

WWE *is* McDonald's jajaja

No Way Home is the best movie of all time.

And Zendaya is objectively the best MJ.

Attached: MV5BZWMyYzFjYTYtNTRjYi00OGExLWE2YzgtOGRmYjAxZTU3NzBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0MzA0NTM@._V1_.jpg (2699x4000, 3.12M)

If the company i like makes money it means they will keep making the shows i like, as opposed to dimeless bushleagues that only stay afloat because the money mark doesn't care if it makes money or not. Remember tranny, all money mark promotions failed, every single one of them.

>MMM DELICIOUS DEMO NUMBERS FOR AEW
>WHY DO U EDRONES CARE ABOUT PROFITS

"TK" could be a trillionaire and still fuck it all up.
Are you under the impression that this noob booker with no prior experience in the business is some kind of wrestling genius?

Attached: Scorpio-Sky-AEW-Revolution.jpg (650x370, 156.67K)

so instead of answering the legitimate question you go on a tirade about mcdonads, figures you guys probably cant take burgers off your mind considering they made record profits and you made record lb

>noob booker

Was as experienced as Vince was once he got the book :)