Brian Kendrick is a conspiracy theorist who is a Sandy Hook truther and a Holocaust denier bif fuckin yikes

Brian Kendrick is a conspiracy theorist who is a Sandy Hook truther and a Holocaust denier bif fuckin yikes

Attached: brian-kendrick-now-working-as-wwe-producer.jpg (1200x1200, 114.79K)

Didn’t know this. Thanks for telling me. Hadn’t seen it anywhere else here

yeah you said this already Bix

Who?

Being mad at a holocaust denier I can understand, but what's wrong with being skeptical of sandy hook?

How about the kids killed in Sandy hook because right wing gun nuts think everyone should be able to own assault rifles. Trump boom

>using "conspiracy theorist" unironically
big yikes

Attached: ishygddt.png (500x375, 299.11K)

The parents of sandy hook children will not only be haunted for the rest of their lives from the horrific loss of their children, they are harassed, literally to the point of suicide, every day by people that spread these horrific, ignorant lies. Good people don't do that

It falls into the same category of telling people that the deaths of their loved ones were a sham.
And then threatening said people to admit the aforementioned sham.

Victors write the history books, Holocaust as we're taught is completely fabricated. Same thing with the Civil War, Slavery, etc.

>It's still real to me!

Attached: fake.jpg (800x658, 106.91K)

Have you lost any family members?

lmao sucks to be them
to be honest they should've killed more kids that day, none of them were gonna more than more mouths to feed on this already overpopulated planet

Attached: 29614E43-5738-4D22-B160-CF38A0CC7FF5.png (420x314, 226.36K)

Good people don't sue others for questioning an event with questionable actions. They'd want to end the pain and suffering and move on, not cash in on their agony from People who had no involvement in the act, almost like, bringing people who question the event is a way to prevent more people questioning said act? :O

>They'd want to end the pain and suffering and move on
So how do you stop people from harassing them?

Internet - Log off

Phone - Change numbers

Address - Move, change names

Really simple, actually, but I don't actually believe these actors are being harassed.

>Actors

Attached: unintelligible-scott-steiner.gif (640x438, 2.73M)

Humor me for a second and agree that someone's child was murdered at a school - you don't have to believe it happened in this instance, but humor me for the sake of argument.

You think it's reasonable that the parents of the child get run out of town, has to abandon all their family, friends and support system, and never uses the internet?

This but the other way around

user, it's pointless. He's the sort that needs to invent headcanon to justify his cruelty.

Rightoids deny Sandy Hook because they can't cope that their peers are schizophrenic child murderers lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You don’t need to be Jewish, or a Sandy Hook family, or a 9/11 family, or someone who has been hurt by the alt-right conspiracy shit Brian spewed to condemn him for it. Not doing it just shows you lack the empathy you claim you have.

Your appeal to sympathy is a transparent attempt to handwave the fact that you don't care what's real and what's not. There's nothing conspiratorial about understanding the carny act that goes into pushing politics through the media, including false flag events. You think you're waxing morally superior right now, but to me you sound genuinely despicable. After all, you just said your idea of being sympathetic is to condemn some indie-tier wrestler as an irredeemable monster. That's a lack of empathy on your part to be sure. Nonetheless, spare no attempt to tell us how your great benevolence has its limits and a wrestler saying something 10 years ago is just too much to forgive. Faggot.

imagine if they built an angle around any of those ideas, people might actually watch the show, instead they pull a Vince and assume the audience are retarded and send out "sports team bad" MJF 3 times a show