We gotta get rid of Chris Brookes, Daniel Gracia and Baliyan Akki

We gotta get rid of Chris Brookes, Daniel Gracia and Baliyan Akki.

Let's try to dig up some dirt on these guys.

Attached: DLW7CcbVYAASZ-Z.jpg (1201x2047, 881.79K)

You first.

socks yum

messy setup desu

What did Daniel garcia do?

He took our sugar. Still hurts..

Chris Brooke’s did a stream with drew Parker a few months ago where he let some things slip. Implied that he was gay, he said he honestly hates mei suruga finds her to be a sycophant leech. Said Mao was a good boy. That sorta stuff. Not sure about the others.

Why does the photo censor out Kenny?

Ayo this waifufag seething because these gaijin CHADS are going to knock them all up

Chris is cute!

Akki seems like a cool dude, and Brookes is a total Chad. Garcia seems weird though, I get creepy vibes from him

Spend all day simping over joshi
He's like Shane Thorne if Shane was an ugly 160 pound manlet

Akki is fine as long as he never commentates or does promos again. He’s objectively terrible. He’s easily distracted and he rambled on about shit that doesn’t matter. He also has the worst habit of trying to give importance to something by having this deep talk about what’s happening when the moment itself wasn’t that important. He just comes off as trying to hard and it just makes sound stupid.

>Akki seems like a cool dude
akki "wheres my hug" baliyan

Attached: akkimei.png (1358x768, 888.98K)

agreed

yum riho socks

imagine the smell

nypa

Brookes is harmless idk about the other dudes

He enjoys wrestling women too much to be harmless. Every time a woman wrestles in DDT, they must work a match against him (something I'm sure he requests backstage). I just get a feeling he's a sexual deviant. Most of these guys who specialize in intergender always end up getting caught up in something. He's probably masturbating furiously after the match thinking about the bodily contact he had with his female opponent.

Attached: 逆恨み困る!! クリス・ブルックス & 赤井沙希 vs 高尾蒼馬 & 雪妃真矢 / 2022.1.22 神奈川・横浜ラジアントホール.jpg (1920x1080, 263.12K)

It's not really a concern. Brookes is just fucking DDT guys. Garcia and Akki only go after Gatoh shitters and they're for sale anyway.