Hangman fucking sucks. we need anyone besides him to carry the title...

Hangman fucking sucks. we need anyone besides him to carry the title. fuck even luther would be more entertaining than fagman

Attached: 2A0EC9E8-E737-452B-8907-E8975A449478.gif (607x609, 753.51K)

why do chuds whine so much?

why do trannies die so much?

peepschizo you made like 6 threads get over it, no one gives a shit about edge's jannetty, he had two very good matches with kenny big fucking whoop its kenny ffs.

I'm not a chud, I'm just racist

Hangman and Kenny suck. Put it back on Mox or on Cody.

>peepschizo you made like 6 threads get over it, no one gives a shit about edge's jannetty, he had two very good matches with kenny big fucking whoop its kenny ffs.

Attached: 26343B04-5FAF-4C7F-8713-F3B73D9D8CBC.jpg (823x473, 138.87K)

idk something to do with the chemical imbalance in their brains I think

They die exactly as much as everyone else.

Because you cut of your dick and eat nothing but estrogen

>everyone who complains about hangman likes christian
jesus christ newfag you're glowing. this board has always been a christian board ever since the /asp/ edge and christian war

learn to spell dumbass

>PeepSchizo having another meltdown

Because they are drugaddicts who get told they are being the best version of themselves by anti white racists

oh this is the retard that spams bitchtits, wos and ojama's new faggotry

Kill yourself you dumb faggot. Stop trying make PW about yourself and learn how to have fun with your bros, you austistic mongoloid

Learn how to sow your dick back on, pedo troon

>sow
beggin ya to learn how to spell you redneck retard

> beggin

I'm not American, wigger trash.

I guess that explains your third world level education

You're a genius posting on a wrestling board, is what you're saying? Kek, what an inbred pedo troon.

I’m no genius but I certainly feel like one when I’m talking to you cause holy shit you’re a mental case.

Yeah, I'm a retard who makes up ways to keep talking to myself instead of have fun with my bros, and I cut off my dick. On top of that I am legitimate pedo. No wonder everyone who talks to me feels like a genius. I am the dumbest faggot on PW

meds

Damn, you really wrecked yourself there.

At least you admitted it.

Damn user