Main event scene of 6’ plus roid heads

>main event scene of 6’ plus roid heads
>female roster of thots who aren’t to afraid to exploit their sexuality whilst barely being able to wrestle
>undercard of workrate fags and weeb bait
>based champion who doesn’t play racial games to get his spot and who buried Bix for his appearance on his platform of choice
>comedy acts that are actually funny
>not afraid to admit other wrestling companies exist
>signs sponsorship deals with adult beverage companies and not kiddy shit

Admit it, Impact has the perfect formula for a successful and entertaining wrestling show

Attached: D66E5817-046B-417C-89B9-DB9E1961C7ED.jpg (297x170, 7.03K)

>female roster of thots who aren’t to afraid to exploit their sexuality whilst barely being able to wrestle
Gail Kim is going to change that

Attached: FKN1xXbWYAM77qM.jpg (1190x1200, 183.27K)

She’s just a heel to put over based bimbo shielas and classic beauties

tna fags will never have a seat at the big boys table no matter how much you beg

>big boy table

You’re yet to beat our ratings records what ever shit show you’re aligned to

Attached: A1C2CF05-F27C-450D-9192-F9360DFF126C.gif (200x200, 873.03K)

I enjoy impact it's pretty comfy, Jonny swinger is my fav, and that throwback Thursday thing they did was pretty good

Is that really what you’re prideful about? A rating you did over a decade ago? A rating you will never reach again in your life? How about maintaining even a 1/10th of that rating in 2022 before you swing your shriveled up ballsack.

TV still draws if it’s entertaining. Enjoy your cope ya smelly fatty. The owl will soar again

I honestly really fucking enjoy watching Impact, and I don't care what anyone thinks.

Bizased

Attached: 072694F8-E786-4E61-9C54-0A5C355D19EA.jpg (1080x1080, 137.41K)

You’re the only one coping for not having a seat with cable tv chads.

I am not watching any wrestling show that has the roided pig on it. She is disgusting and I want her to die.

Attached: JordynneGraceISaFATpig.jpg (1366x2048, 424.6K)

>>main event scene of 6’ plus roid heads
Eddie Edward's, Rich Swann, Jonah

this, sadly.

Zack Ryder hit her with a chair

You're the one coping, using ratings as a counter-point to the fact that AEW's product is limp-dicked garbage booked by a Paki dog wanker who has no idea what the fuck he's doing. Brought back Punk to completely kill it with terrible booking. A world champ with the presence of a wet paper bag and the charisma of one too. You know an AEW tranny has nothing left when they go to "mah ratings". Yeah, great job paying metric fucktons for old dudes and WWE cast offs just to never exceed your debut showing.

>Paki dog wanker

>Ameriblobs using 'paki'
>Ameriblobs using 'dog wanker'

pls stop

In theory Impact should be kino but when you watch it it's fucking soulless. They're trying faaaaaaaaar too hard to be WWE but better which is stupid cause a good version of WWE is still bad.

Id smash ngl

Ok ya chud bitch LMFAO

> Ok ya chud bitch LMFAO

Attached: 3E5B3822-ACF2-45BE-AA3C-2D1289EA3BBC.jpg (1152x2048, 372.99K)

Impact is like DDT, a little bit of something for everyone

me too, and I'd make her wear a pig nose and squeel for me, and I'm disgusted with myself