FIGHT FOREVER

FIGHT FOREVER

Attached: 1632701385716.webm (270x480, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2bmY5qXBU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 3.jpg (317x404, 25.88K)

>the tope con hilo

Attached: diablo loco.png (608x714, 507.95K)

>Okay Brian, so...
>Sips
>AHEM
>The one kitten has the other kitten down lookin' like he has this thing won, so what does he do? Try and guess Brian...
>I don't know Jim.
>He does the only logical thing one could possibly do at that moment and JUMPS OUT OF THE FUCKING RING TO ATTACK SOMEBODY IN THE FUCKING AISLE, I MEAN THIS WAS JUST THE STUPIDEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER- CAN NOBODY FINISH A MATCH WITHOUT LEAVING THE ROOM ANYMORE, BRIAN!?

Attached: 1567839858909.webm (202x360, 2.91M)

Attached: mmm.webm (654x420, 2.91M)

Attached: WWE cat wrestling.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

>Brian, you know I always say this, I always say three-way matches are fucking stupid, don't I?
>Yes, Jim, yes you do-
>Yeah, and especially when the third fucking guy is so green he can't even get in the fucking ring properly. I mean fuck... I see what they were trying to do here, they wanted the two more experienced workers to try and carry this guy, but holy fuck, was this his first time ever even seeing a fucking ring? Go back and watch folks, I swear, he could not figure how to step through the fucking ropes, and HEE-HEE, he tries just saying fucking and working the match from the outside, then finally figures out he can do a little gymnast jump over the ropes and get in, but you fucking know what? Brian, you know what?
>What, Jim?
>Kek, kek, kek, within two seconds being in the ring I swear, if I'm lyin' I'm flyin', he gets his head stuck in the fucking ropes on the other side and almost breaks his neck, then he's just like fuck it and works the rest of the match from the floor... This was just the saddest fucking thing-

>So, ummm, yeah, they had a no-rope break match for 45 minutes, Undertaker was the special referee, to, um, watch the ropes, y'know, so he uh, he kinda sat like, I don't want to say this because I respect Mark so much, but, um, he sat with his balls on the rope the whole match and kinda watched the action from the corner of his eye, so it was, uh, it was unique. Anyway, I give it *****

Book his debut

Attached: dimes.png (720x918, 889.51K)

Should they? Jesus user.

Squashes Roman to a monster pop

I now understand the record profits meme

THIS IS WRESTLING
CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

WHO'S THAT UP IN THE RAFTERS

Attached: 1641078517169.webm (582x854, 2.32M)

There's a Puppy Bowl why not a 5 minute Kitten Match bit in WM. Merch sales would be insane

>JUMPS OUT OF THE FUCKING RING TO ATTACK SOMEBODY IN THE FUCKING AISLE
literally nothing wrong with this, if you see someone coming up the aisle to run interference it makes sense to just sprint out there and deck the faggot and then get back to the match

beggin' you indie catlet shitters to hit the weights

Attached: FKqRvEzVEAEm0g6.jpg (1241x1463, 129.02K)

would draw more dimes at wrestlemania than roman vs brock no.102938123

*glass shatters*

Attached: MV5BYTU3NjQwNGQtMTE2My00MThlLThkNmUtNzQwNmY1MGVjMzAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUxNjEyNDE@._V1_.jpg (527x768, 49.18K)

Entrance music hits
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2bmY5qXBU4