Two out of touch boomers give the worst possible takes on wrestling, the podcast

>two out of touch boomers give the worst possible takes on wrestling, the podcast

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 17.03K)

The magazine style editing is obnoxious. Disco is retarded and Konnan barely talks

>They don't pretend to like finn balor so they are out of touch

>takes

Konan is a jew. Don't make Bix cancel you chud, like he did to Spanky

Whenever I see the words
> out of touch
It’s usually some zoomer tranny mad that a boomer said something sucks that they like. So OP stop being a faggot and kill your self

OP is a faggot who listens to wrestling podcasts. LMAO

The last time I listened Disco was saying that Karrion Kross wearing his goofy mask was good decision because it will make WWE a lot of money through merch sales. Haven’t listened since.

Disco trained Kross so he's biased

is this thread about Meltzer and Alvarez?

Basedrage

Attached: 423_2027008723921587.jpg (673x677, 334.03K)

kek

Disco trained him and was on his dick forever. Disco also loves playing contrarian, so it was pretty funny once he got shitcanned and all his dumbass dicksucking was pointless.

I preferred Vince and disco over konnan and disco
Konnan and Vince are now potheads so there's no difference

Disco thinks that wrestler being imitatible by kids or costumes is a good thing
You can do Hogan or Brett as an 8 year old.
Razor Ramon is the voice the attitude and the toothpick
What do you have for AEW. Putting hands in your pockets to imitate orange?
How do kids emulate Kenny Omega? They can't pull off a one winged angel. What else defines his character?

>Discount Jimferno and Konan O'Brainless

Compare how long disco and konnan worked at WWE, WCW, TNA and a variety of other promotions compared to those two

Konnan lost any credibility after I watched Triplemania a few years back.

>two shitters who drew dimes talk about modern wrestling, which is failing at everything but meme stars
kek you're a mark

There are kids in the crowd dressed as OC & Darby every show

enough about cornette though

A spic raised by a jew and a guinea who works as a bouncer at a strip club in Vegas. But really wipes down the herpes infested pole to comply with COVID restrictions.

I enjoy Disco's based Russoesque takes and calling out GayEW faggotry.
The format of the show makes it unlistenable.
Here is 7 minutes clipped from some mainstream show you have to figure out what it is.
Then Konnan stumbles and stuttets as he reads patreon simps names for fifteen minutes. Then Joe the genius who thinks this is a great format reads ads for other podcasts on the "network" that get updated when he feels like it.
Then Konnan says some antiwhite shit abojt how spics are gonna be the majority and whitey has to take it.
Then i turn it off and never listen again.