Is it true Jordynne Grace got groomed?

Attached: 1F9E9CCE-882D-4EBC-B4E7-8364CA02E1E3.jpg (636x960, 116.01K)

They call it the bride and the groom for a reason

black wrestlers are so terrible on the whole. There's a few out there like JYD and Ron Simmons that were absolutely based but by and large black wrestling is abysmal

yes

The black race is abysmal

yes and she lied about her age to get bookings putting the promotions that hired her at risk.

Fucksakes another thread about this. Mods wtf

Unironically why do white girls love black men so much nowadays? How do I even compete?

What’s the problem?

Oh shit did Gresham finally have his growth spurt?

he's a europedo

Who? Pretty sure Jordynne is a burger

a lot of european anons think it's fine to groom teenagers

The 10 other threads over the last few days weren't enough? People like you make this board unbearable.

Nope. Even if I were a pepo certainly wouldn't go for someone like Jordynne

then stop crying like a bitch for the mods

i don’t care what happens nor what has happened to a woman

Awww the jew wants to just talk more about ratings and consolewar

Go make another console war thread you redditfaggot

I don't disagree but you could say that about 99% of what's posted on here. It seems like no one on here actually wants to talk about wrestling they just want to repeat the same unfunny meme, talk about ratings or say nigger and tranny. This board loves to shit on twitter and reddit but it's not any better. At least on twitter I can mute Retards and avoid them.

Since the start of the year things have gotten worse. Any semi decent thread is quickly turned into shit. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good shitpost, some can be funny. But endless threads about the same thing, that's fucking balls.

we need BIX on the case.

bix is a sellout, faggot refused to report on cuckman yesterday, he only targets white conservatives

They love a SPECIFIC type of Black man - the kind who won't shut the fuck up, always has something to do, places to go, etc. Even if it's all bullshit, hype and lies - it's still something.

White Girls in particular don't give a fuck if you're interesting as a person; they care that you have interesting shit you can introduce them to. Big fucking difference. Some of them are crackheads and think money=interest, but even stuff as simple as finding a food festival or comedy club, literally anything other than sitting on a couch and thinking you'll ENTERTAIN her with your sheer brilliance alone. You won't.

That's why Blacks with no apartment, no job, no car even are taking your White girls from you. They keep moving (always something to do), they're both always and never available (why should I make time for you, white girl?), and simultaneously always need help (my car's in the shop, can you come pick me up?)

Attached: finespeech.jpg (714x610, 80.11K)