Why did they put their most prestigious belt on a midcarder?

Why did they put their most prestigious belt on a midcarder?

Attached: 8c2474238356207c767577be4b1f9afd_crop_north.jpg (1081x720, 149.45K)

i thought that was edge with the whc for a moment

>ratings have been consistently up, 49% over last year
>it's a failed experiment
God, I hate vocal minority autism faggots like you. You keep posting this shit about Hangman but 95% of the board loves him. Nobody agrees with you. Infact, you come across as so disingenuous that I don't even think you watch AEW. I think you're just some shitposting e-drone with a diaper full of diarrhea that is fingerpainting brown autism all over the fucking board. Fuck you, e-drone. Fuck you, you fat e-drone piece of shit. Fuck you, you virgin fucking anti-smark loser. Sizefags are queers, Vince McMahon is a faggot, RECORD LOW RATINGS, RECORD LOW MORALE.
Fuck you, e-drone.
I gag at the thought of you. I can imagine your stench, the fatty folds of your grotesque form undulating and jiggling as you shift in your XXXXXL t-shirt.
You fucking faggot. I would beat you in the street. I would pop his bonce ronce the cornew and des his gona sasd ewrg.

Attached: 1635438265128.jpg (374x325, 7.53K)

BASED

They're trying to be progressive and score twatter points by having an ftm tranny be their heavyweight champion

Kino

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

HOLY BASED

To try to make him a main eventer and the experiment absolutely failed

WOW

Unimaginably gay and weak post. Page is boring as shit and has no direction, which is why he's being kept off TV. Nobody gives a shit about him, only Reddit dipshits like you

If you took the word SHIT away from him, he wouldn't be champion. That's how pathetic his run is so far: AEW is allowed to say shit 2-4 times per night and Page, being a loser who can't get over otherwise, is one of the guys that gets to say it

Sorry bitch, no matter how much pathetic Tony Khan shells out for his shill army and paid-for SquaredCircle mods, Page isn't it. He's garbage

finna spittin

Attached: B68FA2AE-461C-40BF-9C82-D36D146C8F35.png (1117x1182, 965.88K)

Beats me. Never got this guys appeal as a main eventer and the way he’s being presented and the booking sure don’t help. Id say the longer they keep this up the less salvageable he’ll be.

NOOOOOOOO

They should strip the vanilla shitter of the belt and put it up for grabs in a tournament.

PeepSchizo is NOT going to be happy about this

Right on cue. Nice reddit spacing you SCJerk nigger

BASED FUCK YOU E DRONE POSTER BACK WITH A BRAND NEW PROMO!

Hangman is literally the belt warmer until Kenny comes back

Nice reddit spacing faggot. You fat fucking e-drone. I can literally smell you through the internet. That's right -- the disgusting yeast you cultivate between your moist, warm, stinky rolls manifests itself so powerfully that it transcends the laws of nature and makes me want to vomit all the way on the other side of the fucking planet. Fucking stinky law of nature breaking e-drone.
I want to spit on your entire family. You fucking disgust me. Fucking e-drone faggot. You're such a fucking nightmarish cretin that there's no fucking conceivable world in which every single fucking member of your family isn't also worthless trash. Fuck your fat worthless family, e-drone.
I would gouge out your fucking eyes, e-drone. I would pop your bonce ronce the cornew and des his gona sasd ewrg.

Attached: 1627951015363.jpg (1625x917, 94.97K)

In the annals of AEW history this will be known as the Steers and Queers Era

THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

I guess it's a step up from the Kenny Omega queers and queers era

Stop the damn match

as if you would be a better champion. Even if you could be stop complaining and start training to be a wrrestler. Stop bitching. If you were not a pussy maybe you would work hard and they would hire you but you are too pussy to even leave here and attempt anything

cause he gets big pops, has good matches, and a consistent rating draw

sup Ojama