Remember pre-wall Bayley? She was kinda cute in a nerdy way. Now she looks like a Karen...

Remember pre-wall Bayley? She was kinda cute in a nerdy way. Now she looks like a Karen. Come to think of it all the 4 Horsewomen are seriously walled.

Attached: Bayley-1-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 124.24K)

2 were walled from the start

that was 10 years ago
w*men age like milk

I’d still hit it. Bayley is a gorgeous lady. The other three horse”women” can hit the bricks.

She's always been gross. Fuck outta here

>all the 4 Horsewomen are seriously walled
cope

Attached: becky beauty.jpg (1125x1125, 198.76K)

Charlie and Becko

Bayley was not walled, just ugly

Bayley has always been ugly. Her face is off, the same as Charles, who looks just like her Dad, Ric. Becky was ugly to start with and got even uglier due to jobbing to The Wall. Sasha Banks has and always will be the hottest out of the four and in the entire world. After all, she is the GOAT women’s wrestler.

I unironically prefer current bayley and its not even close

They're all fucking hideous now but back then in like 2014 it was
Becky > Bayley > Sashit > Charlie
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THESE HORSES WHEN IN 20 FUCKING 22 THE CURRENT YEAR THEY'RE ALL FUCKING BUTT UGLY BUT ITS LIKE
Bayley > Sashit > Becko > Charlie
LIKE FUCK DUDE
Imagine being a group of fucking UGGOS that the Jay Leno looking ass bitch is the hottest one now

Which two? Becky, Bayley and Charlotte looked good back in 2014/15. Sasha still looks the same. Fucking ugly.

Attached: bram.jpg (640x640, 65.12K)

someone edit the shirt to say i'm a nigger

Same, she's the only one who's not going skeletor fit mode

I want her to rape me good but NOT penetrate me

Bayley was always ugly. Look at what you posted. There's nothing 'cute' about that shit she's just an UAMFBN.

the only reason people like bayley is because of her giant ass

Sasha is easily the best looking won by a mile just by being average, but has a plank body. Sasha with Bayley's body would be dimes.

Milf Bayley is better than NXT Bayley. Just admit you're a pedophile already

Her cute gimmick made up for her looks.

Attached: -tvMPz0EcrdjmA6HpLjsnZOE_b2hWENJdlq63y-Beio.jpg (789x654, 89.15K)

Sasha has a fiend smile and a huge forehead. Bitch is ugly.

>best looking won
Nice one, LARPer. Sasha Banks body is perfect as it is. Men who want to change women are faggots. Why does Banks have the worst fan base on /aspw/? This board would be so much better without waifufag virgins that are incapable of having wrestling conversation.

Woah it's projection I wonder what this guy jacks off to

is that Mia Yim?

And the others are uglier.
I'm not larping, you dumbfuck. I find her less ugly than the others, the only reason anyone would even debate something so obvious is to try to get at your dumb ass.

she's hotter than ever now

Yeah. I'm snowed in, got bored and thought of how these girls were suppose to change the business. And now they look like women who get in arguments with cashiers at Target.

sigh

women are masters of taking pictures of themselves that make them look good, angling and using filters where necessary. posting selfies of the four horsewomen doesn't prove anything when all you have to do is tune into any given raw and watch them in real time where they look like horse-faced old bitches unlike their carefully doctored social media uploads.