Aewchads I thought that Jericho said that we would be beating Raw by February? Wtf is going on?!?

aewchads I thought that Jericho said that we would be beating Raw by February? Wtf is going on?!?

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-204411.png (1080x1041, 314.52K)

AEW already beat RAW multiples times in the demo. Jericho was right.

>in the demo
kek

>ties once a year during an NFL playoff game on Monday night
>returns to being beat easily every week after
woah

Bixenspan exposed Tony for being a spineless faggot, and that drove away me and I'm sure many others. Go woke go broke.

He said this in September so it hasn't been 6 months yet

>t-two more weeks
Kek. Jerichos a chud and youre a tranny. Kill self

>demo
kek keep coping tranny

jokes on you I'm already dead

This thread is already a cope

Nah they beat RAW several times
>It's not going to be every week
Jericho was completely accurate in his prediction. Dronies BTFO. Dronies shredded. Dronies melted.

>arguing that total viewers is more important
>this sends Raw down the charts and puts Smackdown dead last most nights
kek dronies are so retarded

this tranny samefag is malding lmao

you do know that the demo is what got WWE those billion dollar TV deals, right? FOX & USA weren't paying for a surplus of over 50 viewers, silly boi

>in the demo

Attached: 7644D5B0-3932-4BDD-BE6A-971984B9735D.gif (245x138, 499.41K)

By AEWtists’ own admission 10 pm is the “death slot,” and if you take out the third hour of raw bringing the average down dynamite has never beaten it, even in the demo

Why is it that the highest point of viewership for aew was the start of the show after the big bang theory ended, and then it fell off of a cliff within the first fifteen minutes?

And WWE will continue to make a fuck ton more than AEW on their deals. What cope will you have when this happens?

That's 10pm Friday dummy.

>making fun of gayew for failing is a cope
This tranny is malding

because 800k people scrambled to change the channel lmfao

We don’t sign our posts here

They probably mistake the heavyweight wrestlers for the cast of big bang theory for 10 minutes before they figure it out and change the channel.

Monday has the largest TV audience out of any day of the week.

If you remove the third hour of RAW, that brings the average UP since hour 1+2 are usually higher than hour 3.

There's nothing to cope over. WWE has 68 years of history, AEW is a new company that is coming up on 3 years.

WWE got its first billion dollar TV deal 25 years after being on the air, AEW has a long way to go and that will never happen because TV will literally not exist in 10 years, everything will be online streaming.

>WWE destroys aew in online streaming numbers
trannybros I don't feel so good...

Except they havent ever.

8:00-9:00pm, Raw has beaten AEW in the demo EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
9:00-10:00pm Raw has beaten AEW in the demo EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
10:00-11:00pm Dynamite doesn't air, but Raw would beat them in the demo that hour too.

Anything else is just skewing the facts to claim fake victories so you can feel better about your tranny mudshow.

Sup Ojama nice Reddit spacing