Be in the business for decades

>Be in the business for decades
>Seen hundreds of bar room brawlers and legit tough guys with high test come and go
>Call some of the greatest matches in the biz like Steve Austin
>Now stuck calling indie shitter matches with low test nu males who look like they've never had a verbal confrontation much less a real fight
>Have to listen to flippy shit toothpick self mark beta males backstage pitch angles like they know anything about the business
>Those same flippy shitters would have been jobbers back in JR's days
>Those same vanilla midgets would get heem'd by your local college student

Attached: Jim-Ross-AEW.jpg (749x1000, 214.49K)

Heel JR is best JR

>hates his job
>stays in it
Kek what a retarded old boomer

It's kinda sad when JR starts praising AEW, but you can tell his heart isn't in it.
And Excalibur/Schivone says something completely retarded and JR tries his best to work it.

This nigga hyped Robocop, STFU

I think that the most demeaning thing that they're making JR do is calling nyla rose 'she" and "her".

Him shitting on internet darling Danhausen was great.

Dude got cancer, give him a break.

yawn. this idiot thought his hand-picked tough guys would win the brawl for all, then they all got heemed. he has no clue about legitimacy

Got owned by Jeff Jarrett, state of this guy lmao

>best to ever do it
>is disgusted by wwe slop
>went somewhere better
don't blame him

>went somewhere "better"
>Soon realizes its a indie mudshow bingohall

>is happier than ever
>and also living rent free in the heads of asshurt drones with chips on their shoulders that he left them with michael cole instead

>Go on a boomer rant on podcast
>Accidentally say something dumb that will get heat with the boys and the boss
>Think you're going to get humiliated on TV as a punishment, as was the case when working for the e
>Instead the young bucks make some smartass comment on their twitter bio, and that's it
Yeah I can see why he'd prefer it in the 'dub

Tbh i’m enjoying the arc of bitter and horny posting JR. You can see Lawler has rubbed off on him

>so mad he's self-owning himself at this point
sad

>happier than ever
>clearly jaded and looks down on all the indie shitters in the ring

why are cultists so delusional

>literally making shit up to cope with him walking out on you just like you did when your dad walked out the same way 28 years ago

>making shit up
Motherfucker, have you seen him call matches recently? He's burying all the indie shitters. He shit all over Danhausen's debut too

Right, I see how this works. When JR says something you can construe as negative, then you blow it out of proportion and try to sell a story, but whenever JR says positive shit about the company or its talent, which he does far more regularly, it's "obviously just him lying". Shut the fuck up, retard, your arguments just boil down to fanfiction.

this

Attached: FaceApp_1639362010313.jpg (960x851, 180.48K)