Dude these two fucking suck

And they can’t airtime like every single week what the fuck? They’re barely over, their storyline is fucking terrible and neither have had a good match since joining aew

Attached: 36C6E24A-687B-4AC4-9090-BBE7D9B15EC3.jpg (677x453, 38.03K)

>Reddit power users, but tough
boring gimmick

>The Kings of the Black Throne

Attached: 1619882851598.jpg (600x505, 30.32K)

>two tatted up skinny fat bulbasaur lovers
they're even shittier versions of semen punk

no

>here's a bunch of things that aren't true, plz reply

Ngl EliteBro’s I’m really starting to regret AEW signing all the e shitters. I miss Darby Allin. I miss John Silver. Why the fuck don’t the Young Bucks wrestle anymore? Give Ricky Starks more time.

Jesus Christ i thought i was only one. These guys are sports entertainment incarnate

> i miss John silver
I was with you until you mentioned this mega geek

They should become the new Saturn and Cronus, start using total elimination as a finisher.

Is Perry Saturn the same tier as Aleister Black? Idk

Is this the briscoes i keep hearing about?

The moneymark spent too much on them and likes their dark edgy gimmicks.

>>SPINKICKS THE RATINGS DOWN

Attached: wkItg8k.gif (360x240, 2.41M)

The young bucks were everywhere for a year, nearly. I think it's okay for them to take a few months break.

Nah the briscoes are actually good

Saturn was way better

>the elite hold the belts for the longest time, burying the tag teams in aew
>give it to the lucha bros and take away their titles quickly
>I miss the bucks
the elite shit on all the new aew stars and make nobody, fuck them. orange, lucha bros, starks, team taz, andrade, mox, they never put anyone over in a good way and hog the belts for the longest time

Name one tag team they buried.

well you see, they worked long matches with every team and gave them all shine before beating them. they should have squashed every other tag team, then lost to a singles guy with an elementary school child as a tag partner, then everyone would be over

Omega put over Pac early on and even sold him as someone he was actually afraid of facing again during his reign, when he was acting like the rest of the roster was beneath him and the Lucha bros got massively elevated by their win over the bucks, they even got the massive entrance that made them look like MEXIKINGS and mogged the Buck's entrance.

ftr

Totally agree. Tony keeps giving these shitters air time. Fuck off the folllowing

>Brodie King
>Aaron Solo and the whole Factory
>Angelico
>Brian Pillman Jr
>The Best Friends
>Men of The Year (Keep Lambert)
>Griff Garrison
>Lance Archer
>Kip Sabian
>Matt Hardy
>Shawn Spears - Fuck what a shitter

Is this from the dwarf Goldberg fight?

Best Friends are staples of AEW and Pillman Jr could unshitter himself but the rest are lost causes

FTR get more time than literally any other team except the Bucks. Also FTR are e shitters who aren’t over at all.

Fuck you the Best Friends are based. I agree with everyone else though.

Don't you mean 2.0?

>Griff Garrison
>Aaron Solo
Nah, these are exactly the kind of guys they need to keep around. They're of the same sort of generation as Dante Martin, HOOK, Jungle Boy, etc. They're young guys you need to bank on for the future.

Guys like that should definitely be kept around but should be slowly worked in, mainly to get in-ring experience, mostly losing and working on Youtube but ALWAYS working in the company.

Attached: 1641420906462.jpg (276x323, 20.29K)

2.0 rape literally every tag team in the company on the mic

Aaron Solo is 32 dude this is the best its gonna get for him.

The Acclaimed and 2.0 are the only good tag teams they have. Jungle Boy should be a singles wrestler.