Danhausen

Very nice...very EVIL

Attached: danhausen-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 87.65K)

He's too scaryhausen.

But does he vote Trump?

Very cringe

I watched some of his YT vids
I dont get it
hes very corny and cringe with his comedy
Which to be fair no ones allowed to be funny now a days so not like he could be even if he wanted to

Very reddit

I don't get it, is this what white people think is funny?

If you at first very nice, then they put you on TV, then you can get famous, and be very evil.

I can see how speaking english improperly on purpose can be confusing to a subhuman that does that naturally.

What can I say, le dub knows their audience.

When I see him on the TV I change the channel

>WWE has zombies, Happy Corbin and Vince's egg storylines
>Cultists screech about how it's children's TV and a disgrace to wrestling
>AEW has an unfunny white guy in facepaint and LE BUDGE XD
>Suddenly it's heckin' hilarious and epic

Or maybe only white people think this cornball shit is funny
>Dude he puts on facepaint and does a supervillain voice how WACKY

fuck you faggots i like danhausen.

You know what the difference is? WWE has wrestlers who make jokes, AEW has wrestlers that are jokes. Guys like Angle, Rock, Jericho and the like cut funny promos but were never portrayed as walking punchlines. AEW's "comedy" wrestlers are not only not funny, they're one trick ponies. Once you've seen one match from le funny pockets man, you've seen them all.

i used to think like this but his act gets old FAST

What do you like about him? He doesn't wrestle, his promos are shit, he does the same thing every time he's on screen, what's the appeal?

I don't get the hate. He's an inoffensive midcard comedy act, he doesn't take up a bunch of TV time like the Codyverse shit does, he just comes on and does his thing and he's gone. Only complaint I have is that for a wrestler he doesn't do enough wrestling.

I'll accept that for sure.
He's just pleasant to watch on my tv. I like his little comedy act, it seems complex at times. He also has odd merch so this dude knows what he's doing building a brand.

>WWE has wrestlers who make jokes
I'm sorry but poo poo pee pee now mommy has to change me jokes are only funny to an out-of-touch senile 76 year old man.

People are just mad that a quirky manlet in face paint gets bigger pops than Chicago Phil and Romanetty.