This is what aired on South Park last night. This beat AEW. Pure poetry

This is what aired on South Park last night. This beat AEW. Pure poetry.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-03 135938.png (1281x717, 989.94K)

South park is immune to all criticism due to the power of satire
You can't cancel it

this dimeless show is immune to criticism because if you have an IQ above 100, you'f figure out it's not as offensive as people think

was actually a pretty good episode for new south park

gassing jews is a draw brother tony fucked up

lmao this tranny is having a meltdown

Ok, Tony.

WHAT?

I enjoyed this episode actually

I think non political Americans are really tired of jews. The only people who care about jews are neocons (muh israel) and democrats (muh facism) while the actual majority in this country are sick of them but have no real way to deal with them because the media and politicians serve them in every way

>dimeless

If South Park is dimeless then AEW is pennyless because Cartman just outdrew one of the biggest matches in AEW history bro.

WHAT?
how was the rumble

Perfect.

I don't know bro, I'm not a faggot so I don't watch wrestling in 2022. I do watch South Park though

South Park post Season 10 is far worse than pro wrestling post 2004.

they made fun of anti maskers and anti vaxxers it was hilarious

My condolences.

you don't get it, they're parodying the media making those people look like monsters. Matt and Trey are based but they know they'd be taken off the air if they questioned Pfizer

>im not a faggot i just watch this show redditors love that fell off just as hard as wrestling
yes you are indeed a FAGGOT

According to who exactly? For me it's Season 3 but even in Season 25 South Park shits on your pathetic little wrestling, ratings don't lie bitch

They made fun of both sides, as they often do.

>South Park
>dimeless
Pick one brother

eeeh im not the biggest fan of south park since they turned Cartmen into a non racist bore
He was funny when he was a 10 yo Archie Bunker
But id still watch that any day over AEW/WWE these days

Zombie South Park
Zombie WWE
Zombie Simpsons
Zombie Sonic the Hedgehog

Zombie /asp/