Have any wrestlers showed support for the Freedom Truckers and their Honkacaust...

Have any wrestlers showed support for the Freedom Truckers and their Honkacaust? They are unironically working people into shoots and its hilarious i can't lie
youtu.be/BKII01wv5eE

Attached: 1643920457104.jpg (432x1024, 78.83K)

Trump lost

Honk.

Because the Democrats cheated, right.

The honking will continue until freedom improves. Canadians are really redeeming themselves here

Attached: 1643752376756.png (803x621, 165.84K)

Attached: 1643760034865.jpg (750x432, 47.63K)

Based police finally doing what they are best at: nothing.

Probably just the really fucking stupid ones, like Pillman jr or Glen Gilberti

Hell of a work. Can’t help but feel Trump was in on it though when you see the way they’ve used the Capitol protests since.

Can't believe Canadians turned out more based than Australians.

Trump is the greatest worker in the history of man. He worked everyone

Canadians burnt down the white house, australians lost to ostriches at home.

Australians don't have an entire continent beneath them where none of this covidpass shit will ever work.

As a ardent leftist, it's impossible not to support the truckers. Truck drivers have been exploited for decades and it's about time they leverage their labor to structurally demolish neoliberalism and the companies who stand by and let it happen. Also based police finally standing in solidarity with laborers, this is literally what Marx wanted, and every lib clutching their pearls about it deserves the gulags just as much as any millionaire does

Tonight's Forecast is looking like
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: 1554862032752.png (680x680, 220.72K)

Even my leftshit sister with a gender studies degree is against vaccine mandates, especially for truckers who can go through an entire workday without coming into personal contact with anybody. It's very telling that the media has to try and gaslight everybody into thinking the protesters are all Nazis to turn people against them. Not that it matters anyway. Truckers are going to win. Canada is a few big cities with miles and miles of snowy wasteland in between. People are going to starve if they don't appease them.

>LE NPC NORMIES MY FELLOW KEKISTANIANS REEEEEE
How do these cringy faggots still exist after 2017? Why can’t they talk in nonvirgin lingo.

They also Give Niggers a good Beating since they cant learn to cooperate when being arrested

Attached: 193647286.jpg (730x480, 20.88K)

Please tell me this isn't about vaccines lmao

An artist for one of my other hobbies was there and now the want to cancel him.

Attached: mh1-92-force-of-despair.png (745x1040, 1.57M)

>As a ardent leftist,
FAGGOT

No need to be upset fwen. Daddy Trump loves you after all! :^)

yes he's a kike

>VACCINES ARE NOT MANDATORY! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO LEAVE YOUR JOB AND NEVER GO TO PUBLIC AREA EVER AGAIN
And you can choose to uproot your life and move out of your neighborhood to get away from the honking. Kek.