HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO
PUNKETTY BROS AHAHAHAHA

Attached: FF997853-7566-4DC6-8A49-DF0EEF4C3BB5.jpg (1170x1573, 347.81K)

And that's with the Big Bang Theory boost. That's like a 800,000 on TNT.

KWAB!

Attached: On the inside, there was this guy. Called himself CM Punk. He was a real punk alright. Everyone on our block had a chance at him, and in here, you gotta fight or get fucked, and CM Punk got fucked. While he was sucking my.jpg (767x471, 85.55K)

>starting every Dynamite/Rampage broadcast with Wild Thing/Jon Moxley
>giving us Wheeler Yuta when fans expected Brian Kendrick
>pointless nonsensical Brandi Rhodes promo
>starting the main event at 10:15PM with no surprise free agent debut at the end

What did you expect? Dynamite was legitimately terrible last night.

Attached: mox.jpg (1220x686, 56.02K)

In hindsight they should have just kept the belt on Jericho for another year.

>>starting the main event at 10:15PM with no surprise free agent debut at the end
you know maybe Tony shouldn't sign every single person under the sun (or WWE) then maybe he'll actually learn to book an interesting show

fuck me

Attached: agony.jpg (600x338, 27.4K)

Jericho is fucking trash in the ring now he can barely move

>In hindsight they should have just kept the belt on Jericho for another year.

Attached: y2j.jpg (1200x800, 209.96K)

nobody wants to watch Crying Man Phil

Nah, Jericho dropped it at the right time. Khan bending the knee to kikes & tranny mobs is killing them

I can't wait to see how many people Nyla vs Ruby lost. Tony Khan is a retard putting shit like that on television.

With a 1.7 million viewer lead in. lmao

Attached: 01BDCF3F-75DF-41D8-97C9-85DC092DDF69.jpg (579x327, 32.84K)

Bazinga on a Pole Match

Look in my eyes...what do you see? An anti-draw of personality!

They didn't do a loaded opening event though, so it's expected

no no no no NO NO NOOOO!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: cfb.png (400x416, 169.16K)

The jews did this
Can someone just minecraft Bix already?

Phil is a legit needle mover. It just moved the wrong way

KWAB

Attached: 1 638908647066.jpg (1170x1517, 284.51K)

Most people who liked Punk back in 2011-2014 have probably just moved on with their lives and stopped watching wrestling altogether.

If you are a new fan who never saw him in his prime it's not really easy to understand what's good about him either. He looked like a geek in UFC. He looks like a geek on Twitter. He hasnt done anything good in AEW yet either.

of course people turned it off. the first thing on their screen is a scrawny kid in face paint with a shit gimmick, orange cassudy, and fucking WHEELER YUTA

awful.

And I bet most of his fans that are still into wrestling, were already watching AEW