Umm actually your apology isn't accepted because only leftists deserve second chances so I will make sure you never...

Umm actually your apology isn't accepted because only leftists deserve second chances so I will make sure you never earn a living to support your family ever again

Attached: bix.jpg (748x693, 66.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

willpeavy.com/library/sjw-survival
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why you never apologize. Jesus Christ why do people keep cucking and apologizing.

That's what always happens. Never apologize. The woke mob inevitably loses interest and gets distracted by the next faux outrage topic.

Something very ugly is going to happen to Bix, all that bad energy is going to get him.

It’s a retarded apology though. How exactly were they neverbhis beliefs?

how the fuck is it "sorry I got caught"? the footage was literally on youtube, rovert dimwit

Holy fuck this guy has tweeted half a MILLION times in 10 years. He averages over 140 tweets a DAY. All for 7k followers. All about wrestling

Attached: Capture.jpg (356x493, 33.89K)

Doesn't matter. You never apologize. Apologizing is a sign of weakness and let's others know you don't stand for what you believe and can be brought to kneel. Said sign of weakness is exploited by SJW.

I really hate the "sorry I got caught" argument or whatever. like, no shit, retard. if you said fag 20 years ago when it was normal to say it, and you move on with life because it's been fucking 20 years, what are you supposed to do? fucking retarded, people shouldn't apologize in the first place.

>IWC Community Leader

Attached: finna.jpg (779x689, 64.69K)

huff a gas pipe, chud

I hope rovert fucking dies

worked

his apology makes no sense
>these were never my views
then why did he say it? is it some bad taste comedy? why do other people who know him think it was serious?

Any wrestlers in the bizz who lurks here make sure you read this.

willpeavy.com/library/sjw-survival

And if there's one take from this is that you do not apologize. Either law low or just go balls out Trump style but don't apologize.

Do you just not know how to properly apologize?
This must be a gentile thing. Maybe a Protestant thing. I know Catholics have confessionals so they can practice repentance.
Untreated wounds are easily exploited and torn back open. It's predation 101.

He was cutting a promo you dimwit. Its what wrestlers do.

IRL and your personal life if you really made a mistake and regret your actions it's okay to apologize. I'm a Catholic myself and I know the power of Penance. But in the modern public sphere you do NOT apologize. The Cancel Mob do not want an apology, in fact apologies empower them. SJWs are modern day bullies so nothing you can do will make them stop. So it's better to just accept that you are gonna get fucked either way. The best tactic is to just law low and take the assault but make sure you start making a list of who your friends are and who are not. And make sure that you plan for an offensive against the SJW who started the attack. Find some skeletons in their closet and send the Mob against them.

There is literally nothing wrong with denying the Holocaust and no reason to apologize for doing so

Never apologize.

they act like the only apology is to aknowledge it before you get outed, but I've literally seen these people look at someone who apologizes for something unprompted and be like "why would you out yourself like this? it seems like the truth was about to get out and you're just trying to get ahead of it.". there's no winning with these """people""". honestly, starting to think that the only solution is to elect a [redacted] to [redacted] all of these people.