What wrestler is next to get cancelled?

What wrestler is next to get cancelled?

Attached: AB790A30-9E0F-49D6-AB15-6A5539F56332.jpg (1170x1599, 252.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.outsports.com/platform/amp/2009/11/8/4048890/wwe-star-chris-jericho-relishes-use-of-gay-slur
tmz.com/2009/11/05/chris-jericho-wee-racial-slurs-wrestling-statement/
streamable.com/u7sep9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me when I work with AEW and convert to Islam live, and then shoot on kikes.

The Briscoes turned a new leaf since then

Working on jericho
google.com/amp/s/www.outsports.com/platform/amp/2009/11/8/4048890/wwe-star-chris-jericho-relishes-use-of-gay-slur
tmz.com/2009/11/05/chris-jericho-wee-racial-slurs-wrestling-statement/
WWEstarChris Jerichois wrestling with a pretty serious controversy -- after he made a slew of offensive slurs against Middle Easterners and gays.
Jericho was at theSacramento Horror Film Festivaltwo weeks ago ... for a screening of a movie in which he appears. During a Q&A session, Jericho referred to the moderator several times as "Hadji" -- a term sometimes used as a racial slur against Middle Easterners.
After the first wave of slurs -- and a random shot atParis Hilton-- the host jokingly takes Jericho's drink to sniff it for booze, when Chris chimes back, "it's apple juice ... fag."

Jericho tells TMZ, "After seeing the video I realize some inappropriate comments were made and I apologize if I offended anybody." Jericho continues, "Just know that everyone on stage was having a blast and we all shared a drink and a laugh after! The good news is I got my wish of being posted on TMZ."
Yes you did, Chris.

Attached: 795795966.webm (1920x1080, 1.49M)

that is super old news.

Punk already apologized for this a decade ago

>not fired or disciplined
>tony: I-I didn't know

Well lets see here. Probably the Briscoes

When has that ever mattered

When has that ever mattered

Doesn't matter. What he said was problematic and he's a white male.

doesn't matter. he said it. plus he's a straight white man. he goes on the chopping block.

while he is a massive faggot in every facet this is probably the only time I'll defend Punk

so? did anyone accept Kendrick's apology? And Punk is a pro cancel culture worm so fuck him.

This skinnyfat homophobe geek won't be able to feed his son once I send this tweet to Tony Khan. KWAB

“I really don’t like the blacks” -Bryan Danielson

streamable.com/u7sep9
has punk apologized for this? he literally threatens to hatecrime a tranny for talking to him. sent this vid to bix last night on a burner and got this response. typical

sorry forgot to attach the image

Attached: thecowardbixenspan.jpg (613x856, 114.45K)

What a weasely fucking response. Might as well have just told you Punk is his favourite wrestler so it doesn't count when he does it.

dangerously holy fucking BASADO!!!

Attached: FEE107BF-D900-4246-BCFA-638E44BD2B22.jpg (521x937, 162.41K)

>on a burner
Pussy

nah thats you

>the host jokingly takes Jericho's drink to sniff it for booze, when Chris chimes back, "it's apple juice ... fag."

Ummmm... Somebody please notify the based department

Attached: F699853F-17D7-4407-B14E-3423FBBAEB19.png (828x817, 1.52M)