Of all the unfuck-upable mega stars that wwe have fucked up due to their horrible incompetence...

of all the unfuck-upable mega stars that wwe have fucked up due to their horrible incompetence, which is the one that personally pisses you off the most?

Attached: Lee).jpg (640x480, 32.15K)

They haven't totally buried him yet but they've done AJ Styles dirty since he's not homegrown.

Roman

Nakamura. I thought he was gonna be huge.

> fucked up keith
Listen you greasy smark this Indy shitter was nothing more then a geek who wanted to speak Japanese . He sold for everyone and out over anyone despite his size. Just like your other Indy gods like Brian cage. This guy is a geek , kill yourself

dumb fuck didn't get the jab, jobbed to covid, and couldn't put down the fork. What were they supposed to do with him?

Too many to mention.
John Morrison, Ricochet, Keef Lee, Kross, the sexy Aussie chick with the nice arse.

He doesn't want to be huge, he wanted a deal where he works a few matches pops the crowd then goes surfing with his kids. Which, you know, good for him.

>Nakamura
Lazy as fuck but still a huge star with rare charisma
>Balor
He literally invented the Bullet Club. How do you fuck up someone with a mind for the business like this?
>Zayn
One of the best white meat babyfaces of his generation. So of course he’s been heel for 80% of his career
>Elijah Burke
Star quality, buried because of Punk

>Fatrice O'Meals
>Alistair Overeats
>Tracy More-ham
Who else does Keith Lee resemble?

Attached: fat shitter.jpg (1920x1080, 183.19K)

Attached: mordecai-wwe-1280x720.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

I stand by the many of the
>unfuck-upable mega stars
Had one or two glaring flaws that even if they did get pushed to the moon, would come back to haunt them. 99% of the time it's lack of promo/charisma which is the most important thing for a mega star. But for me, it was buddy murphy because unlike the lot of the indy shitters he actually found a place in the company that he fit in and was a part of actual fueds with clear career highlights. It's not like Black or priest now where they have no direction, no character and just fight whoever endlessly until they are released and by the end it looks like they did nothing noteworthy. If they fuck up Austin theory then that'll take his place

Attached: Buddy_Murphy_bio--757f7d1ba1cd4756e5e43cb850a233b5.jpg (1200x675, 70.5K)

this nigger was never going to get over, he was shit on the mic and all of his big spots was just good selling from the other guy

I don't get mad anymore because I don't get invested cause I know they will just fuck it up.
That said I'll still never understand why they fucked this'll one up so bad and on purpose

Attached: 161-1617997_zack-ryder-zack-ryder-mpgraphicdesigns-zack-ryder-internet.jpg (300x547, 16.51K)

Notorious E.A.T.

This is my pick. Not that he could've been a main eventer but burying a guy who got himself over via social media before anyone else did is retarded

Bearcat bros...

no, they haven't.

zayn is a shit babyface. be real

Unpopular opinion, Keith Lee is boring and would have never been a main event talent.

Yeah I don't think he should've won the world title once (or maybe ever) but how do you not feature this guy anywhere on the card constantly with how over he was

He was WWE champion twice, put over Cena clean, and his second reign was almost a year long