Mil Mascaras big-leagues Chris Jericho and still makes em seethe

>As told in his book A Lion’s Tale: Around The World In Spandex, Jericho was amazed at finally feeling that he’d hit the big time by performing in front of 10,000 fans, but didn’t have much praise for Máscaras. He says that Máscaras in the dressing room before the match while standing on his toes and donning his mask, was bragging that he had trained Arnold Schwarzenegger on Venice Beach in 1968, was the best technical wrestler in Mexican history and was a superstar in every country in the world — even Luxembourg.
>Jericho recounts, "After all his talk I was expecting something special, but in reality he was rotten. He didn’t want my partner or me to do any offensive moves, as he said the thousands of fans in attendance wouldn’t believe in us. Yet he did nothing in the ring besides flexing his saggy pectorals and dancing around like he had antalones in his pantalones. But the massive crowd went nuts for him anyway. After the match was finished, he kept his mask on the entire time he was in the building, even while standing in the shower."
>"I worked my ass off every night trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. I was especially ticked off after the match on the second-to-last night of the tour when he cornered me. ‘Nobody cares about you. They just care about me. Nobody paid to see you; they paid to see me. So no more of your moves tomorrow night because nobody wants to see them.’"

Well Any Forums, after reading this can we confirm that based Mil Mascaras is /ourguy/?

Attached: mil mascaras.jpg (1024x1021, 134.77K)

Mil Mascaras the GOAT unironically.

Mil Mascaras is only cool if you're a Mexican mark. Ffs, he's just a manlet Luger with a mask.

>he kept his mask on the entire time he was in the building, even while standing in the shower.

actually based

>keeps kayfabe
>big leagues Jeribitch
>Doesn't sawdust himself for dimes
>over as fuck
Yeah I am thinking basado

>flexing his saggy pectorals

Attached: chris-jericho-speaks-about-possible-dream-match-in-aew.jpg (1920x1200, 111.53K)

Mil Mascaras was shit but not because of this

People who hate him:
-Jericho
-JBL
-Foley

Notice the pattern...

damn this guy works the (in-ring) Smarks

>Nobody cares about you. They just care about me. Nobody paid to see you; they paid to see me.
He's right. Even Cornette has acknowledged this. He was the Mexican Hulk Hogan and people put up with his shit because at the end of the day, he was a draw. And that's what makes you the top guy.

Mil was 100% in the right.

It comes full circle

Jericho and Mil worked together several times before this show in Japan, and several more after in Mexico, even on the same team sometimes. He's overblowing the story for the book, you marks.

It's kinda funny cos Jericho is trying to be Mil Mascaras now but the only thing about him that's over is the singing his music meme that they forced by asking the crowd to do it for over a year.

PROBLEM JERIKEKS?

Attached: 1598037992870.jpg (600x400, 53.41K)

Yeah and macho and hulk didn't shoot hate each other because they worked program together
Fucking mark

Holy based lmao

wrestling's greatest troll. still making em seethe years after the fact

Attached: dimes.jpg (965x772, 197.56K)

Mil Mascaras is undeniably based but when I booked him in my 80s TEW game he ratted out my promotion to the media because I had a lot of drug users on the roster.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>Mil thought so little of me he invinted me to come to the other side of planet Earth and work a loop as his partner

vintage Mil mascaras

hahahaha kino

based mil big leagueing your shindy

Why didn't JeriBitch just shoot on him?

Attached: destroyer-model001.png (220x550, 31.31K)

Mucho basado, amigo

Hey man I saw this dude enter the Royal Rumble and no one gave two shits about him

He got all pissy after I had him do a job to Big John Studd and Hennig ribbed him on the same show. Maybe I deserved it.

Mascaras came from an era where you had to aggressively protect your spot otherwise the political wolves would eat you alive. It’s Mexico too so all carnyness and bullshit that was/is normally in wrestling is dialed up to 200%. I don’t blame him one bit.

Mil was super agile and ridiculously over. He was big enough to be taken seriously in the US when other Luchas weren’t. Not on the Andre level, but drew big money as an attraction in WWWF/WWF and Texas.

Jericho is a bloated midget wearing high heels and bad hair plugs.