Ruby hecking soho

ruby hecking soho

Attached: 1643854001132.webm (1222x686, 2.89M)

kek why do marks like this ugly shitter again?

sup AEWbotches. Get a fucking life

why did she sell her own botch?

Bitch couldn’t wrestle her way out of a wet paper sack

maybe she gives good beak?

Cuz she legit fell on the back of her head. That shit hurts.

She was being intimidated by Nyla's hog.

That's what she should have done, it's awful when wrestlers botch and awkwardly try again. Just go with it.

nyla is post-op, she said so when she was on one of ethan's stream.

I was there last night and when this happened I laughed and called ruby a dumb bitch and the people near me got mad

What that was a 5 star match
>tranny gassed after two minutes

>people near me got mad
kek parents are always fags

>nice person
>ugly
>released by WWE

tell me it ain't so

it wasn't a botch retards, it lead to the finish

You gotta give Brandon credit here for not selling it and moving onto the next spot instead. It's that male instinct inside of him

She’s my wrestlefu

she was pretending to botch huh? are you troons mentally ill?

AEWbotches, we know it’s you. Fuck off

Was it really a botch? If so, that means Ruby rolled in perfect position for Nyla to do an improvised Swanton Bomb right after, something the webm didn't convey. If so, then that was really good improvisation

Makes sense I was behind some black lady and he very small child

Ruby’s finish requires Nyla to jump off the turnbuckle. It looked like a goofy looking reversal.

Aewbotches only posts his screepcaps and starts aew cringe threads get it right. Sorry not everyone loves your birdface wwe reject. Fuck her for going over allie kat too

how dare you accuse me of being a twitterfag when trying to quantify soho's potential dick sucking abilities

Ruby and this rumble's Sasha in a social distancing match when.

That tranny and Nia Jax should shoot fight to the death.

Why so sensitive troon? Is your identity tied to AEW and it's success or failure?