Keller also noted how the “Shane is All Elite” memes are popping up on social media but people in WWE want Tony...

>Keller also noted how the “Shane is All Elite” memes are popping up on social media but people in WWE want Tony Khan to know what he’s in for if he considers signing Shane. At this point, there is no indication that there is any interest from AEW.

>“Yes, the [fake meme] graphics are out [saying] Shane is All Elite,” Keller said. “Tony Khan may or may not reach out to Shane.”

>Keller added, “people in WWE are letting me know that someone should warn Tony Khan what he’s in for if he brings Shane in, because the sense of entitlement, and I don’t know if ego is the right word, that Shane would bring along with him in a company that isn’t WWE would probably be amplified compared to how he was acting on Saturday, which was just basically out of control.”

NOO YOU CANT JUST HIRE SHANE!!!

Attached: Shane-McMahon-AEW[1].jpg (900x505, 48.57K)

Shane MacMan.

I would make the call if I were Tony
not every day you can sign a McMahon. Not even Bischoff could pull that off.

Shane McMahon character assassination by WWE. They’ve been doing this with every major release.

HERE COMES THE CARNY

1 hot shot is all Tony Khan needs. Doesn't need to hire him, just 1 appearance will do

this, just give Shane a live mic for 20 mins

>he was acting on Saturday, which was just basically out of control.”
What did he do that was so bad?

He accidentally called the local medical facility a hospital

he stood up to Brock trying to ruin the match

Bruce Prichard is an absolute cancer. You know he's Keller's source.

Wade says Vince didn’t want him there, and he basically told the producers what to do and just put himself over. It seems like he has issues with his dad and just did it to piss him off.

booked himself to go over everyone but brock, and didn't want to lose to brock in the elimination chamber

Why do I get the feeling that Shane wasn't acting that out of control? It feels like Shane was the only one with balls enough to tell Vince that his ideas were dogshit and so Vince let him go, and all of this "he's out of control" is just damage control from WWE's end

Attached: 1636835730797.jpg (830x500, 138.4K)

I’m not so sure. I’d agree with you if it was only guy saying this, but there’s been reports from like four or five different dirtsheets about it.

>the name on the contract does say McMahon... but its for one appearance only. Goodbye everyone!

Attached: contract.png (600x338, 378.96K)

I can't wait for AEW slimetime!

Attached: shaneslimetime.png (726x465, 594.5K)

Take your meds

Because you’re a gayew cultist in an imaginary war

Shane knows WWE is absolute shit, that's why he was "acting entitled" at the Royal Rumble. If they put Shane in charge and gave him complete control to change whatever he wants WWE would instantly improve tenfold and all the talentless shitters in creative know this, that's why there's this concerted effort to bury Shane.

Yes I'm a cultist for wanting WWE to do better. You got me

Shane O’Mac buying HFO-A

I wouldn't care to hire him if I was Tony Khan other than to shit on wwe. He's absolutely useless outside of that. If they do that they're straight up declaring war too.

Hire Shane, reveal him as the mastermind behind Danielson and Moxley's faction. Probably be able to bring Trips in later this year as well.

I am sure there a bunch of legal reasons and non compete shit going on. There's no way he will ever be in AEW. Like the user said above, it would be an act of war.

He is free to work for another company retard. Being the son of an owner of company A doesnt mean you cant work for a rival.

>an act of war.

it pro wrestling. carny shit.

It depends. Do you think an executive officer of Pizza Hut could go work for Dominos right away after being fired? There are a lot of legal ramifications in these situations.

According to rumours Shane was only under a talent contract not anything higher so I think he would be fine apart from the no compete clause maybe.