What's the biggest problem with AEW?

What's the biggest problem with AEW?
imo it's the 2 thousand run-ins per show.

Attached: 1610491371603.jpg (1242x735, 74.98K)

Yesterday's show had no runins and no post match brawl

>inb4 AEWtists claim stop concern trolling!

Khans cold period booking. It's annoying knowing that about 12 weeks of the year will mean FUCK ALL because he's too afraid to book much of import when there's a long time before a PPV.

The matches don’t seem to really matter. Everyone goes out, has to get their shit in, and it just seems to have very little creative vision or wrestling goals in mind. No one gets over because everyone takes their turn simultaneously looking like a jobber and a main eventer in each match.

No big guys like Lesner or Batista.
Wardlow is the closest they have.

>Danielson vs Page wasn't important

It kinda wasn't, it was great, but it didn't change the landscape at all. It kept it relatively nice and static, so we could move into the "PPV build" period roughly as it was left at the end of the last PPV.

the refs, aubrey and bryce are the most awful but they all are told to do dumb shit

faggot just shut up

Explain how a title retention could ever "change the landscape" without the champ turning.

But enough about WWE

stop concern trolling

The feud could have moved the pieces, Danielson could have brought in people with him, completely taken out someone from the dark order to shift the dynamics of that group. Page could have felt like the first hour draw means he needs to be more aggressive overall and started wrestling different character wise. There are lots of ways you can move pieces.

It was important in reminding everyone the guy who was superior in every way wouldn't go over the chosen guy, which is what made me lose a lot of interest in watching recently. Only check out Cody stuff mostly now since anything can happen with him.

I still maintain I don't think Danielson is that interested in AEW gold for the moment. I think right now he wants to be as limber as possible for when Japan opens up.

It was Page's time to step up, and he lacked the experience or maybe drive to do it so he got carried by Bryan and now Bryan will move on and have great stuff with other people while the champ will have so-so stuff with the occasional good moment. Not awful, just boring.

True, but it was real quick to give him pretty much the best guy first then he has to work Archer and whoever but he's not established enough to carry the program so it's like we're waiting for another big opponent to come along.

Page has had zero character development to build on post Bryan.

I'm unironically willing to trust Tony when it comes to PPV season, he's generally done well with it. And sure, I agree, but as I will say to as well. He is inexperienced as a top champ, it's his first rodeo. If Khan expects him to be a tip-top guy in 5 years, this will be a valuable experience.

Agreed, they barely even put him on tv.
Would agree besides the idea of who should be champ, if Khan expects him to be a top guy in 5 years then he shouldn't have beaten Omega and Bryan and be the champ now, he should be holding the TNT belt or whatever, and let's be honest it's hard to see him being a better TNT champ than Cody or Darby, so I think the world champ role is way too soon. It wont kill Page like it would in another company to he champ too soon though, since AEW has a generally positive and supportive fanbase nobody is really harsh on Page, so that's a positive for him.

The show is filled with shitters like Private Party, Hardy Family Office and fucking Brandi Rhodes, whereas guys like Darby, Christian, Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz, Kenny (injured but could come do a promo), even fucking Cody are nowhere to be seen most weeks.