What is the ceiling for NXT 2.0's Persia Pirotta?

What is the ceiling for NXT 2.0's Persia Pirotta?

Attached: 10514292419699697958945370836.jpg (1080x1157, 145.43K)

NXT 2.0

>nose piercings marking her as a whore to be lead on a leash
>posing in skimpy body showing attire
>into the trash this pass herself around goes

>Persia
pretty sure bitch is from Australia, not Iran
her ceiling is doing onlyfans soon inshallah

Attached: FDCog_2XsAkLBZa.jpg (1358x2048, 168.47K)

yes yes my muslim brozzer the piercings and bikini are HARAM

pizza hut assistant manager

>>nose piercings marking her as a whore to be lead on a leash
>>posing in skimpy body showing attire
HOLY YUM
Persia is one of my favorite girls on NXT. Possibly my favorite that isn't Mandy or Gigi. Ideally she replaces Jacy in Toxic Attraction, though that's not gonna happen at this point.
They seemed to be teasing her turning heel on Indi but that doesn't seem to be a thing anymore and even if she did she'd be pretty far down the pecking order as a heel.
And she and Indi are clearly filler challengers for TA until Raquel and Cora take the tag straps.
So honestly idk. She and Indi might win the tag titles down the line but I think she'd be a lot better off if that team broke up, but with Persia remaining a face.
But most of all, I just wish she was the third girl in Toxic Attraction instead of Jacy. She's an athletic girl that lifts and posts thot pics on Instagram like Mandy, but she's got piercings and that punk style like Gigi. Plus she's a lot bigger than either of them so she'd bring that threatening physical presence that TA lack, but is still sexy, so perfect for the group image. She'd fit so perfectly, shame Shawn or whoever didn't see it that way.
But yeah as you can tell from the fact I ended up writing a fucking essay for some reason I'm pretty high on this girl lol.

Attached: 1637187028130.jpg (1080x1920, 182.36K)

*assistant to the pizza hut manager

Working at Wendy's cleaning toilets after she gets fired from WWE.

>you will never walk in on her cleaning toliets bent over in panties only

wendy choo's toilets?

Based.

Rat Daddy’s ceiling desu
Probably has a mirror on it

Attached: uIAGgQXfRdL5E7HKW.jpg (500x1026, 93.42K)

very sexy calves

imagine the smell

Attached: 271026563_953635315278210_6329146544677207401_n.jpg (1080x1322, 93.19K)

mommy

Now NxTrash is the house of sluts divas ?

In the past was for women athletes

they always had these "amazons", women have gotten bigger on average while the guys got smaller, its odd.

Attached: shuuush.jpg (1183x938, 217.7K)

MOMMY

those are some former fat girl titties. you know they're just sad droopers by looking at them

Persia will never amount to anything in wrestling. She can’t wrestle to start with and is ugly as sin. Her ceiling is working at The Olive Garden as a busboy.