Hangman loses the belt

>Hangman loses the belt
>Inner Circle breaks up
Can't wait

Attached: ltf.jpg (2054x2305, 1.09M)

>87th Texas "deathmatch" in the past month
>Jericho wasting air time burying his fag posse

Why is their first match against each other a death match?

Also, Hangman beating Archer next week and losing to Adam Cole at Revolution is hilairious

>Inner Circle team meeting
Literal WWE shit

i honestly would have Archer win. it would be very unexpected (and further enhance Archer as the king of Texas Deathmatches) and then Hangman can win it back at the PPV (which would be a predictable follow up but you can't have everything)

whens the last time swagger was on tv?

Inner Circle is always kino. Dynamite is at its best when Jericho is doing wacky factional shit and getting memes over. And yeah, I seriously hope Hangman loses but he won't because TK is a coward.

>Hotshotting the belt back and forth
That's a fucking terrible idea.

keeping it on someone for a year every time is boring

Hangman is a dud and every AEW reign lasts a year, it's okay to switch things up once in a while so things don't get stale

MJF is winning the belt at the pay per view

It’s not bad to do it once like every couple years

You would end Hangman's first run here with the feeling he never even did anything and was barely seen for the whole run, to a guy who they have next to no build with and was just a midcarder, then hot-potato it back to Page and get him heat with some smarks for ending Archer's reign because 'he deserves a run too' or some shit... All just to be unpredictable?
They were when Dynamite first started, after OC and Pinnacle feuds they needed a break and the 'memes' now are shit like squarehead or blockhead or GFY or other shit that is Carter spamming the board for a day with something that wouldn't get over-tier.

Mmm yummy yummy free tv hot shot

Abit of both works better but Tony is stubborn with the current formula so we probably won't see a new champ until Christmas

What the fuck is the Inner Circle chat gonna be about? Hager hasn't wrestled in months and Sammy seemingly is better off alone

>>Hangman loses the belt
don't bet your life savings on it

still over a month to the PPV so Archer could have a few defenses. the problem is that AEW is too predicable so yes

>Until Christmas
I would wager Hangman starts getting boo'd way before then.
>Sammy, who tf you think you are just having a 5-star match with Cody? Huh? Did I tell you you could do that? Know how long it took me to get 5-stars in this business? Huh? You just casually stroll down to the ring and wtf-

Santana and Ortiz are having problems with Jericho do you even watch the show

>Texas deathmatch
>you have to be pinned for a three count
>then a 10 count stars
Why don’t they just cover their opponent for a 13 count? Wouldn’t that be more effective than getting off them? Fucking awful mudshow gimmick from the NWA that doesn’t work

Oh cool is this /retards/ general?

>every AEW World Title reign goes for a year

Name another Texas deathmatch from January?

>I would wager Hangman starts getting boo'd

I'd wager you can't even spell "booed".

Attached: capture.jpg (591x183, 26.92K)

Eddie probably returns

Page, like Moxley can't lead someone like Bryan led him. He needs a garbage match to hide his weaknesses.

I'm amazed how this is the first time I see someone else having the right opinion on this issue here. Some wrestlers aren't made for a one year run