Say stuff over a decade ago

>say stuff over a decade ago
>can't work anymore
AND HOME OF THE BRAVE

Attached: 1000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1000x526, 21.8K)

Yellowstone just needs to erupt already and end this shit show

Attached: 8141E709-A712-4604-AD31-961F009C4ABD.jpg (540x540, 57.61K)

yes. you want the government to tell a private company that they can't choose who to hire? you fucking communist faggot.

Twitter is controlled by the government now, it was obvious when they censored everything to do with the Hunter Biden story. And its users are now telling private companies (AEW) who they can and can't hire. It's a 1A violation through the back door.

>it was obvious when they censored everything to do with the Hunter Biden story
Even earlier than that when they banned Trump off the platform while he was POTUS.

>it was obvious when they censored everything to do with the Hunter Biden story
Tell me about it. I was desperate to see more pictures of Hunter Biden's massive dick, that would have won the election for Trump somehow.

Social media was a mistake, the boomers were right
t.Bitter 1999 baby Zoomer

This schizo shit works in Any Forums but not in the real world kid

He's right but it started with DARPA not Hunter Biden. Facebook is just glowie software.

Nah, I want the market deregulated so those with the most consolidated power can't just play it safe and coast as easily on the control they've seized.

No, we don't want inbred jews like Bix to have the power to cancel people over words. You guys are the commie pedos

idiot. deregulation generally results in consolidation and the formation of monopolies.

people who say schizo are pedos. you should kill yourself

The Dems and Twitter clearly thought so or else they wouldn't have censored the story and banned anyone who posted about it.

>you want the government to tell a private company that they can't choose who to hire?
They already do this anyways. Private companies can ban speech in the public sphere but smaller ones aren't allowed to compete with monopolies because of regulatory capture. America is just China except roles of government and business are reversed, total shithole.

democrats and republicans are the same. dont even waste time making the distinction.

nope. there are satanic pedos in both parties, however lefties are all satanists

alright man when republicans start objecting to luciferian practices instead of saying “imagine if the roles were reversed” or “this is america” let me know

This. Both sides of politicians just want your votes so that they keep their jobs

I want to tell the government and corporations they can't discriminate against people because of their beliefs, yes. That's a basic principle of, you know, not being a fascist.

Boomers are literally why it became shit in the first place.

The moment Boomers realized they could get on that new fangled internet with their phones, they started posting all their dumbshit everywhere.

Just look at Twitter in 2009 or something vs now. Boomers were the ones that politicized all this shit.

jews used boomers, sure

>blame boomers when its the worst its ever been now and zoomers do nothing but dye their hair blue and cut their dicks off
kwab

Why are all these so called "pro wrestling die-hards" on twitter copy pasting the same "whoa I never knew Brian Kendrick believed these things" tweet? I thought it was common knowledge he smoked a bunch of weed and believed a bunch of weird shit. I didn't think I knew THAT much more than the average wrestling fan, but I guess I under estimated how stupid these twitter marks are.