Why does Tony fear him?

Why does Tony fear him?

Attached: 5E8116CE-A9B6-4600-AD20-7EB70616EB83.jpg (1364x2048, 343.57K)

kenny fears him. kenny also fears rollins and thats why he didnt go to the wwe.

Omega vetoed hiring him

>Buddy
>Jonah
>IIconics
>Tenille
Tony doesn't like Aussies

>Kenny fears the guys who rip him off

tony booked tenille, but she's signed to impact

Satan wants us all

its true

This nigga is probably the most uncreative wrestler ever

He's a younger, less broken version of Kenny and his promo skills are just as bad. No wonder Kenny is scared of him

Aussies are chronically dimeless. It's just an anti-draw country

>and his promo skills are just as bad
He's a good promo. I was at PWG last weekend the guy had that crowd in the palm of his hand then worked them into a froth.

>work super smark indie
>cut indies...LE BAD promo
literal "local town sucks"-tier heat

>aew is exactly this

He's a variation of Kenny Omega which sounds good for Tony but not for Kenny's placement on the roster.
Too bad Tony is easily persuaded because I like Buddy.

Fake news cringe

Literally this old fuck's exact gimmick in AEW and a few weeks ago you guys couldn't stop sucking him off for being such a hecking good heel

Attached: Lambert818.jpg (1400x1400, 119.42K)

I think the only thing he's afraid of is not knowing who this dude is lmao

Kencels seethe and cope about it but realistically he's faster than Kenny, he's stronger than Kenny, he's bigger than Kenny and having him wrestle on the same cards as Kenny buries Kenny and that's why literally every 205 shitter WWE has fired has set foot in AEW but Buddy, the Michaels of them all, mysteriously hasn't.

Attached: murphys gillberg.jpg (753x567, 359.64K)

Buddy isn't even the Michaels of his last engagement

Attached: 1588868842944.webm (480x270, 255.93K)

> It's not yummy wummy unless it happens in my fed

Yeah, when Ricky Starks that he broke his neck. Murphy is such a chad he didn't even notice it happened.

Attached: breh kpoop.jpg (1500x843, 341.1K)

But he still mogs Kenny, and Kenny himself and/or Tony know it.
Let's be real here. It's not like Tony decided his roster is full and isn't hiring him because of that. No, they've used Lio Rush. Tony Nese. Kallisto. Jake Atlas etc. Literally every ex 205 Live guy except Buddy, despite him being the best one available.
There's no cope that changes the simple and objective fact that the only explanation for this is that Kenny and/or Tony are terrified of Buddy wrestling on the same cards as Kenny.
And while I like to rag on Omega sometimes because he's a cringy faggot, personally I think it's Tony and not Kenny. Because Kenny himself publicly showed interest in them having a match and the whole 'Buddy wrestles like Kenny' thing is the type of dumb meme that reddit and dirtsheet browsing fags like Tony fall for.
He has literally no moves in common with Kenny except the same knee strike a dozen people do.
kek I made that

Attached: 1568477359127.png (532x540, 585.33K)

Fuck off, kid. Buddy Mathews is like a cheap Chinese knockoff of a designer brand. The only reason you'd want it is if you don't have the genuine article.

Didn't read lol

Omega could've retired before even wrestling for AEW to have a career better than Buddetty's. Murphy isn't even "Omega at home", he's the fucking JANNETTY to "Omega at home".

>Buddy Mathews
*signs schizo jogger Lio Rush*
>is like a cheap
*signs charisma vacuum Buddy's 205 Live jannetty and general personification of mediocrity Tony Nese*
>Chinese knockoff of a designer brand.
*Buddy's personal ragdoll Kalisto debuts on Dynamite*
>The only reason you'd want it is if
*signs that faggot Jake Atlas*
>you don't have the genuine article.
*signs some fat flabby shitter to keep Black trapped in a tag team because he does knee strikes like Kenny too*

Attached: 1565780215875.webm (256x182, 2.68M)