Any Forums legitimately upset that a guy who denied the existence of one of the most horrendous and well recorded...

>Any Forums legitimately upset that a guy who denied the existence of one of the most horrendous and well recorded tragedies to ever happen in history was fired
why are you guys like this?

Attached: EsXRcQIXYAAGqRX.jpg (1439x1123, 136.54K)

But he didn't

didnt happen but it shouldve happened
fpbp

He didn't deny it, just said it was exaggerated. He did deny Sandy Hook however.

He didn't mention anything about the Holodomor though?

The millionth dumbass frogposter of the night.
He questioned the numbers of six million. He did not question the Holocaust itself.
Know shit before you post.

Why are frogposters so fucking retarded?

SO I'M SITTIN THERE READIN THE NEWS
>WHAT?!
WASHINGTON TIMES
>WHAT?!
NEW YORK TIMES
>WHAT?!
NEW YORK POST
>WHAT?!
USA TODAY
>WHAT?!
HUFFINGTON POST
>WHAT?!
AND THEY ALL GOT THE SAME NARRATIVE
>WHAT?!
THE SAME STORY
>WHAT?!
EVERYWHERE YA CHECK
>WHAT?!
THEY TALK ABOUT THE SIX MILLION
>WHAT?!
AND I SAYS TO MYSELF, STEVE
>WHAT?!
SIX MILLION
>WHAT?!
I SAID SIX MILLION
>WHAT?!
SIX MILLION, NOW THAT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT
>WHAT?!
THE LOGISTICS
>WHAT?!
THE DEATH TOLL PER DAY
>WHAT?!
IT DON'T ADD UP
>WHAT?!
SO I ASKS MYSELF TRULY
>WHAT?!
STEVE
>WHAT?!
I SAID STEVE
>WHAT?!
HOW IN THE HELL IS THE HOLOCAUST REAL
>WHAT?!
AND I REALIZE IT'S A LIE
>WHAT?!
A FIB
>WHAT?!
A HALF-TRUTH USED TO MANIPULATE EMOTIONS AND JUSTIFY THE NATION OF ISRAEL
>WHAT?!
SO OLD STONE COLD IS PUTTIN' OUT A MESSAGE
>WHAT?!
NEXT TIME STONE COLD LAYS HIS EYES ON ONE OF YOU
>WHAT?!
WITH YOUR BIG NOSES
>WHAT?!
AND YOUR BEADY LITTLE EYES
>WHAT?!
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
>WHAT?!
'CAUSE I'M GONNA STOMP A MUD HOLE
>WHAT?!
AND HIT YOU WITH THE OL' STONE COLD STUNNER
>WHAT?!
AND I'M GONNA MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS
>WHAT?!
THAT THE HOLOCAUST IS A HOLOHOAX
>WHAT?!
AND THATTT'S THE BOTTOM LINE... CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO
>*glass shatters*

Attached: 1614893351562.jpg (1024x576, 74.35K)

Because Any Forums is a haven for retards

He's right. It was 7 million

kek like fuck it was

It's hard to keep kayfabe when there's blatant plotholes
Wooden doors?

An inbred jew running cover for grooming and raping noggers like Gresham. Why are you jews like this?

yeah, you are here

Yeah more like 8 million

Attached: a6pYVorX_700w_0.jpg (700x500, 111.62K)

Any Forums is full of Any Forumstards.

not a jew but fuck off anyway

> Waaaah white people exist

> Waaah don't stop noggers from grooming and raping white girls

You faggots are insane.

>250,0000 people were killed
>denial

>An inbred jew running cover for grooming and raping noggers like Gresham. Why are you jews like this
in the marketplace of ideas, Bix's reporting won. Probably because he had actual evidence and credibility. Nobody cares about your retarded speculation isn't a conspiracy theory - you're just retarded and nobody listens to you.

Bix used the inbred jew card to provide cover for grooming rapists like gresham. I am a genius and I've redpilled millions already. Hope you got your shitting pants on boy

This place is literally full of dickheads who are unironically racists

>redpilled
far right fascist alert

Why is arguing an exact count somehow not something you're supposed to do. If I argued how many people died at the hands of Pol Pot, would it mean I was denying Pol Pot killed a bunch of people? No one would worry about there not being proof, and no one would interject that me asking that question somehow lent itself to the idea I was denying the existence of Pot's actions.

Worked redditor.

then you came along the stunted runt of the litter

The jews gaslit everyone else into thinking they questioning or disliking jews is a mental illness when infact jews are the mentally ill ones (this is scientifically documented).

not the same and you know it.. Denying the Holocaust numbers is straight antisemitism, because racists deny the Holocaust numbers to propagate the nefarious traits that they claim the Jewish people have.

that*

>who are unironically racists
Who isn't racist? You've never had a racist idea in your head? Because racism is actually having a pre-conceived notion of another race or people. That can be good or bad, and it could happen to all of us. If you think Chinese people are good at math then that is as racist as saying Black people like watermelon. No one has the sum total knowledge of encountering every single culture or race of people on Earth, so at some point you're going to have a pre-conception. Bigotry is what we don't want, but racism is something we all have.

Yeah, so what?

I'm triracial pardo and still racist blacks are not meant to live among whites

A faction of people whose power is dependent on tricking everyone into thinking Pol Pot was the worst man who ever lived are not currently ruling your country, so nobody cares.

Or they're just normal neutral people trying to be honest about history and seeing through the obvious lies of historical regimes

>Denying the Holocaust numbers is straight antisemitism
>because racists deny the Holocaust numbers
See but these two things aren't mutually exclusive. Questioning the number of people who died in the Holocaust, or saying that you think there is reason to believe the number was not what was reported cannot instantly make you a complete denier of WW2. First off the Holocaust is not the first or even largest genocidal act that was ever committed on Earth. Humans commit genocide on each other through out history numerous times. If we get into the habit of claiming someone is racist for wanting more info on a number or questioning it than we should also apply that to every other horrific act of genocide. Calling it "The Holocaust" does not make it the de facto biggest genocide. Neither does the supposed number of 6 million. If all other genocides are subject to questioning and discussion then the Holocaust can't be out of bounds.

How often are people questioning the number of dead in other genocides, user? Gosh it sure seems like the Holocaust gets questioned a lot more than the other ones, doesn't it? I wonder why that is

>How often are people questioning the number of dead in other genocides, user
A lot more frequently than you think.

Only happens in cases where those things are politically consequential. Our leaders decided to make this particular one part of a regime legitimacy narrative. It's not even about the event, it's about your faith in the current regime.

Nice misdirection jew

>How often are people questioning the number of dead in other genocides, user?
Tons. The horrific events of Pol Pot are still studied and numbers are still argued about because when genocide happens, no matter how organized it is, it is still incredibly difficult to ascertain exactly how many people died. That's the nature of killing a whole bunch of people in mass systematically. No one denies Hiroshima happened despite not being exactly sure what the number of deaths were in relation to that event given nuclear exposure over decades. Only the Holocaust gets this "Asking about the numbers is disgusting and means you're trying to poke holes" bullshit.