Now that the flood gates have opened, who will be canceled next? My guess is DMD or Sammy Guevara again

Now that the flood gates have opened, who will be canceled next? My guess is DMD or Sammy Guevara again.

Attached: 3ADA2DED-1CEE-41BA-99DB-F8C9C75F44AC.jpg (300x197, 7.12K)

what did britt do

All the white people in Aew will get cancelled one by one.

She’s a basic spoiled white bitch. I’m sure they’ll find something.

sammy chudvara the disloyal mutt

Why don't people at the very least just no-sell these retards? Really they should be attacking back in full force. Using their verified and influential social media accounts to bury these crybullies and inbreds.

Sammy for sure is a republican.

Hoping for Tony himself just to see if the guy actually resigns or just apologizes

He would sperg out.

she looks like a racist

He's a jew tranny.

Attached: mtf tranny brit baker.jpg (900x1200, 625.07K)

Pill man or Rondo

somebody irrelevant, nobody is touching the big names for some reason.

Daniel Bryan. He had a sex with my cousin when he was 25 and she was 16. She's a drug addict now but I could probably get her to talk about it to some media outlet or something if I really wanted to.

Kill all trannies
Kill all tranny enablers
Kill all leftists authoritarians

Darby is going to be released in a couple months for his allegations plus having too close of a name to GG Allin. Pillman Jr. will be quietly let go for wearing that cancel culture hoodie. Kingston used to say nigga all the time, plus I've heard things about him making threats to girlfriends. Adam Cole and Britt are Republicans. The weirdest name I have heard about with regards to canceling is that Adam Page is notoriously rude to fans and crew members, but most people think hes just shoot autistic so we'll see if they try it.
I've been told that there are more people whose 90 days are coming up have some dirt on them that WWE will leak to journalists if they go to AEW. We'll see if it comes to that, but I have seen Morrison, Wyatt, Samoa Joe, and Kross' names floating around about guys who WWE has some info on that will get out if they sign with the wrong companies. All I know is that "journalists" like Bix, Alfred Konuwa, and the WhatCulture/Cultaholic guys are definitely regarded as "useful idiots" by Prichard and company. We're going to be seeing a lot more controversies with the AEW roster as the year rolls on.

Sammy "I want to rape her" Guevara.

Pushed fluoride lies

>injures Matt Hardy not once but twice
>recorded saying he wants to rape Sasha
>gets sent to Impact, causes trouble, and is asked to leave
>cheats on his high school sweetheart fiance with a favela rat who abandoned her daughter

If Sammy hasn't gotten canceled or fired by now, it's not happening

>Kingston used to say nigga all the time,

Eddie isn't white.

>Adam Cole and Britt are Republicans
It's funny how wokies haven't realized this yet. I work in the medical field and am around dentists all the time. They're all the biggest Republicans I've ever met. Also her best friends consist of Deonna Purrazzo (she's dating a veteran and she's a Jersey wop) and Santana Garrett (she attends Trump and thin blue line rallies). I think Britt was also the only non black wrestler who came to Tony's defense against Swole. Plus she's not originally from Pittsburgh. She grew up in Lancaster County which is heavily Republican

Attached: dave.jpg (1116x621, 50.86K)

Bro i got big news for you

Republicans and democrats are the same thing