WWE 2k22

youtube.com/watch?v=BUqLR6Msvg8

Thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 136.51K)

Looks better than that shitty AEW game.

Does WWE 2K22 really hit different? Is it worth buying? I can’t tell.

umm idk if its the new camera angle but the ring looks small as fuck, like basically those you see used on shindie backyard feds shows

>it's shit! they aren't releasing gameplay!
>they release gameplay
>it looks good

So glad they're getting rid of reversal stocks. Just sitting there watching your ass get kicked with no way to defend yourself for a full minute was retarded and made online matches hell. Made all matches hell.

Attached: relatable.webm (318x324, 249.78K)

>he doesn’t know how to cheese and get rid of his opponents reversals easily

>ring looks way too small
>movement looks sluggish
>animations look robotic and canned

I do though. You always spammed ground stomps in 2k17. If they reversed it, they would just roll out of the way and be stuck in an animation without actually attacking you. Easily allowing you to grab them again and make them waste a second reversal.

I don't want to cheese exploits though. I want a balanced game. Like fighting games are.

Damien priest clips through the bottom rope on a springboard moonsault

Comment them on youtube.

but enough about the aew game

I get the feeling they made the ring smaller to speed up gameplay but it's going to make 6/8 man matches shit if true.

>that tiny ass ring
no thanks

Looks pretty good, almost like 2K19 lol

>b-but AEW
nice cope while you drones consoom the same slop of a game you get every year

the aew might never come out. this shit is getting shoved down your xbox 360s unlubricated asshole in a month

Looks fun. I can't wait to download CAWs and never use 99% of WWE's roster

>lead dev is a nigger
doa
will lose money just like the last one

Graphics and Controls are not gonna fix a game that keeps bricking after trying to load CAWs...

Attached: 58.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>they cant find 5 minutes of game footage without a glitch

Only thing i don't like is that fucking obnoxious camera angle, it's too in your face.